[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappointing Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_3462.png (133KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3462.png
133KB, 770x562px
Post Pokémon that disappointed you in one way or another.

>Trained Rockruff
>Rockruff evolved into Moondoggo
>X used Y
>Moondoggo fainted

The fuck
>>
obligatory Jangmo-o not being dragon/steel

He would've been an insta-shoulderbro
>>
>all of the starters

I just can't get behind ANY of them this gen. It's not just their designs, they just can't pull it in battle either.
>>
>>30512984
Both dogs are pretty shit to be fair
>>
>>30513318
Incineroar will be good with Intimidate
>>
Golisopod. I love the thing but it's such a pain to use, even in-game. Emergency Exit and the complete lack of any other ability options is a real tragedy.
>>
File: Lurantis.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>30512984
Meant to say Sundoggo.

>>30513325
Gotta agree with that. It was near the end of the story when I realized Sundoggo was shit, so I never bothered boxing him until I finished the league.

Another disappointing mon is pic-related.
>>
>>30512984
Not sure what wrong with yours. My shiny moon mutt was an adorable killer.
>>
File: guzzlord.jpg (45KB, 360x262px) Image search: [Google]
guzzlord.jpg
45KB, 360x262px
He's so cool but everything beyond his design is just wrong.
>>
>>30512984
Moondog was disappointing, yes. At some point I felt that something was off with my team, and I realised that Moondog is stupid.

On the other hand, Togedemaru is great. Forever bro.
>>
>>30513458
No, I meant to say Sundoggo, hence the picture. I find Moondoggo slightly better than its Midday counterpart.
>>
>>30513318
They're not as bad as Unova starters though.

In b4 hidden abilities.
>>
File: CRAB.png (138KB, 474x295px) Image search: [Google]
CRAB.png
138KB, 474x295px
>>30512984
This thing might aswell just fucking faint after leaving it's Pokeball. At least it was kinda useful against Hau, Hala and Olivia. That's about it though. And we don't need to talk about it's competitive "use". I bet a fucking Sunkern is more useful with the right setup than this thing.
>>
>Toucannon being Normal/Flying
>Gumshoos
>Vikavolt and Crabominable being end-game evolutions
>Oricorio not getting STAB
>Lycanroc is literally JUST the Pokemon with those movepools
>Wishiwashi's Schooling form leaves a lot to be desired
>Lurantis is useless as anything but a Totem
>Shiinotic being Special Parasect
>Salazzle being Vespiquen 2.0
>Tsareena being a little too slow and not Fighting
>Emergency Exit
>Pyukumuku's HP stat being ass
>Type:Null and Silvally's stats and lack of movepool
>Komala
>Kommo-o's lack of movepool
>Tapu Koko being technically Physical
>Tapu Fini in general

There was a lot to be disappointed by this Gen in terms of usefulness. I was distracted enough by how fun the game was to ignore most of this, but a lot of these Pokemon are getting the axe once Pokebank comes around. There's also the Alolan forms which leave a lot to be desired, and I'm only speaking on general terms and trying not to be biased in these disappointments, but I still think Gen VII is off to a relatively good start

Just the competitive scene is going to fucking suck
>>
>>30513748
I can agree with most of this list, especially none of the Tapus getting Play Rough. Isn't that sort of what they do every time they fuck up the islands?

Also, a few of the mons you described have been monsters for me in-game
>Toucannon
>Tsareena
>Komala

Even Lycanroc has pulled through when I use it for very specific things (or am abusing Howl>Accelerock on weak shit just to btfo a stronger mon later in a battle).

They'll get niches eventually. Once Bank opens up, we'll get access to some new moves and team combos. Not to mention "Stars" may give us Tutors. The rock dogs not getting the Fangs is an insult in my book
>>
File: 1465240963662.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1465240963662.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>30512984
A lot of the new mons have been disappointing. I'm not so much a competitive player, but even as a casualfag there's something I can't quite put my finger on. I'm enjoying SM as a new Pokemon game, but there is a lot to be desired that I can't explain well beyond just soundbites like everyone else.

>all the news mons are slow as hell
>encounter rates for new mons are terrible
>everything in this gen seems to be physical
>some Pokemon evolve in bullshit ways (Vikavolt not being an early game evolution is straight up robbery)
>the movepools for a lot of new (and Alolan) Pokemon seem lackluster, like they wanted to focus on lesser used moves (why does every Fighting-type feel like they start with Rock Smash?)
>so many good new moves that ended up being signature moves or just poorly distributed (Trop Kick and First Impression come to mind)
>a lot of one stage mons
>no National Dex
>the routes are diverse, sure, but they feel so empty and bland compared to the other games (how come I couldn't explore the volcano, salt pools or the power plant? why can't I surf around more parts of the island? where the fuck were the coral reefs or a more lush, vibrant rainforest?)
>getting good TMs is a serious chore this time around

This game also feels like it suffers from the same issue Gen V did, which is there is a lot of "samey-ness" going on. Everything feels like there is something else which already exists that does the same job, maybe even better. Some new Pokemon offer neat novelty, but it feels that most of this was reserved for the UBs and Tapus. Not many of the regular Pokemon stand out.
>>
>>30514820

Also, Alolan forms are really not that good, just basically used to fill gaps in the Alola dex (you wanted Dark-types? Here, have Meowth and Rattata). I think the only ones that are competitively viable (and good in-game) are Alolan Muk and Marowak, and only because of what's running the OU meta right now. Actually, I couldn't even stop my A-Muk from dying all the time in-game. It sucked. And A-Marowak doesn't even get its signature move until the end of the damn game.
>>
>>30512984
>mfw Sun Lycanroc destroyed literally everything I put it against

I don't get it. Did I get lucky or do people suck at using it?
>>
>>30514845
I have to say alolan dugtrio actually pretty well for me I wasn't even considering him but I ran into a shiny diglett, life was hell till he evolved though.

Alolan exeggutor is pretty decent too, probably the best grass type in the game, bulky, his hard, gets great recovery and has great coverage.
>>
>>30514879
I think people just got a bad one or something. I made sure my sun pupper was adamant and it wrecked everything. Couldn't take a hit for shit to be fair
>>
>>30514879
Mine was Adamant, but it's just a shitty Pokemon overall even with its priority move.
>>
Sun Doges big problem is a lack of coverage, he only really gets rock moves, not even EQ.

he has fire and thunder fang to fight off, water, fire, grass and steel types but they are egg moves so they are not options in the story mode.
>>
File: 1466874335532.jpg (208KB, 533x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466874335532.jpg
208KB, 533x539px
>>30512984
>Trained Sneasel
>Sneasel evolved into Weavile
>X used Y
>Weavile fainted

The fuck

i.e.; train better, faggot.
>>
File: vikavolt.png (127KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
vikavolt.png
127KB, 400x240px
This damn thing makes no sense

Picked it up because i need an electric type and was too lazy to search for anything else
>>
>>30514845
Fur coat persian with parting shot, foul play, fake out, and taunt is actually really good in doubles, might be ou. Marowak is ou as well now.

They completely fucked dugtrio in exchange but arena trap is cancer anyways so gamefreak did the right thing.
>>
>>30515321
Same bruh, and I got weaville right at the elite 4 anyways so he couldn't even outspeed the shit he's supposed to since he's got like 0 evs.
>>
>>30513358
It will be a worse arcanine
>>
How about non dissapointing pokemin? Alolan sandslash is a god send for hail
>>
>>30514549
You know it can learn swords dance right?
>>
>>30515494
He is bulkier though and has fakeout. Hopefully tutors are nice to him and he gets some decent shit.
>>
File: 038Ninetales-Alola.png (584KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
038Ninetales-Alola.png
584KB, 1280x1280px
>everyone says the alolan variants aren't great
no love for ninetails? sure, she keels over at the first sight of a fire or steel type, but she can wreck a lot of stuff between ice and fairy and she's pretty fast.

Plus she looks amazing.
>>
>>30515494
Slow u turn and potential dark 270 BP nuke. Let's be honest here, Incineroar is actually quite bulky for a slow pivot that ensures a wincon is brought safely.

That's a cool niche to have.
>>
File: 038 - ninetales-alola.gif (179KB, 89x70px) Image search: [Google]
038 - ninetales-alola.gif
179KB, 89x70px
>>30515619
I won't give you shit for calling it she because its species is a majority female one, but yeah A-Ninetales is pretty good. Probably my favorite new Ice type this Gen, but the other two leave a lot to be desired. Mostly Crabominable though

Surprisingly despite people being disappointed with Alolan forms most of them are significantly better than their original counterparts. Which itself is a shame because it means that they're probably doomed to being irrelevant forever
>>
File: 1468342323227.jpg (38KB, 421x446px) Image search: [Google]
1468342323227.jpg
38KB, 421x446px
>>30512984
>This dog
>The starters
>Vikavolt
I'm not even talking about their designs. Doggo is trash and I instantly replaced him with Minior.
Incineroar doesn't really learn any decent physical fire moves until much later on, so he sat in the back of my party for the majority of the game.

VIKAVOLT
FUCKING VIKAVOLT
It's not just the stats, you can't evolve this piece of shit until lv. 50. I regret not picking up Golisopod.
>>
>>30515494
He can OHKO Smogonfrog and get back all the missing HP with Leech Life if Smogonfrog goes for Scald instead of Hydro Pump.
>>
File: 250px-768Golisopod.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-768Golisopod.png
73KB, 250x250px
I mean, the flavor text of this hulking chitinous monstrosity still being a coward at heart is hilarious, but my god is Emergency Exit fucking annoying.
>>
>>30513364
Yup, Goli is cool as hell, but Emergency Exit is a deal breaker.
>>
>>30512984
>mfw this thread made me realize this thing evolves depending on which version you're playing

what the fuck? This entire time I've been soft resetting every night trying to get my rockruff to level up exactly as the clock strikes midnight, and now you're telling me that's not even how you do it?

how the fuck was I supposed to guess "midnight forme" didn't involve playing at midnight?
>>
>>30516589
I mean, it's right on the back of the game case
>>
>>30514879
>>30515270
>>30515311
Underage on here thinking it's some tank who takes hit. No!
Clearly, looking at its stat spread, it's meant as an incredibly fast physical sweeper. It's meant to be a revenge killer as well, not a tank.
People just don't know how to use SunDog
>>
On the bright side, if you challenge yourself by sticking exclusively with Alolan mons, especially if you only use Alolan mons you personally like, the game gets a lot harder.
>>
>>30516589
By just playing the game and having it evolve naturally without you sperging out over exact timing.
>>
>>30515837
Emergency Exit has been pretty useful for me, playing in set mode.
>>
File: file.png (636KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
636KB, 1280x1280px
everything about this pokemon let me down
>>
>>30516771
except the looks, surely. It's a little flamenco bird with hoop earrings, probably my third or fourth favorite design in the game.
>>
>>30516804
yeah it's cute, that's why I wanted to use it so much
>>
My team:
Salazzle
Drampa
Raichu
Moon Doge
Pelipper
Alolan exeggutor

Drampa and raichu were garbage, even when I snuck them in safely with a u-turn from pelipper they were still too fucking frail. Salazzle actually worked pretty good though just because I could get a quick wisp off to stop physical pokemon. Lycanroc did work for me, pretty much only used stealth rock and stone edge but rock is so good offensively it doesnt even matter. Pelipper is probably one of the best pokemon available now with drizzle, the synergy with scald and hurricane is amazing. Alolan exeggutor was pretty damn good too but I always used z moves on him so leaf storm turned into a 195 power no drawbacks attack which was a guaranteed 1 shot everytime.

Honorable mention: Butterfree, I dropped him right at the elite 4 for drampa but this pokemon low key kicks ass, it's fast enough to get a 100% accuracy sleep powder off then ko most pokemon without even taking damage.

This was my first time playing on set instead of switch and the first time I realized how seriously frail pokemon suck dick in game.
>>
There are gems every gen. Salazzle is a glass cannon that can toxic anything, tsareena is a bulky rapid spinner with u turn, mimikyu is the easiest setup sweeper in history to use, araquanid is a nuclear tank, Golisopod is a pivot with bulk and multiple priority attacks, alolan Ninetales is the best user of dual screens thanks to easy aurora veil, alolan Persian is a reliable parting shot user, the ultra beasts are all some level of viable besides maybe guzzlord, dhelmise and Decidueye both are new and decent options for trapping, and a few others that put in work. Every generation had shitmon, Kalos had a similar combination of good Pokemon versus actual trash. A lot of these new Pokemon seem designed with specific niches in mind, although I agree that most of them will be overshadowed by the time bank comes out.
>>
>>30513318
Incineroar is tanky as fuck and doesn't have "mixed attacker" syndrome
>>
>>30516683
Hard to be an effective revenge killer when your movepool is that limited and you're relying on stone miss for high-damage STAB, though.
>>
>>30513424
>Lurantis
there was nothing to be disappointed about, you already knew it was going to be shit
>>
>>30516926
Most of the people complaining about SunDog on here most likely only play thru the story mode and not actual competitive.
What more do these people want when all you need is..
>Rock Slide/Stone Edge
>Crunch
>Accelerock
>Brick Break

Pair it with a Wide Lens and Stone Miss will rarely miss
>>
>>30515837
He has worked well for me in the battle royal, but I could see him being very annoying to use during a playthrough
>>
>>30513270
i feel your pain here
>>
>>30517054
>No Earthquake
>Priority on a fast Pokemon

Might as well run Minior. That little shit gets tons of moves and is probably faster once Shields are Down
>>
I got Jangmo-O early on and it didn't get any Dragon STAB that wasn't dragon tail until it actually evolved. It was stuck with no real moves except Brick Break for a long time.

I'll give it a pass since Gamefreak will focus their design of early game movelists on pokemon you can actually catch early, and Soundproof cockblocks so many otherwise annoying pokemon.
>>
>tfw pykukumuku can't even attack

I knew it was going to be a gimmick mon but not to this extent
>>30514820
>all the news mons are slow as hell
Yeah what's the fucking deal? I can't run from wild pokemon half the time.
>>30515538
Mudsdale has been my favorite, strong and dependable like a good ground type.
>>
>>30516683
literally none of those posts said it was a tank but okay thanks
>>
>>30516589
Because in Moon, its Midnight during Noon.
>>
>>30517300
>can't take a hit
>too frail

Yeah, you're welcome
>>
File: 1479452412151.jpg (117KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479452412151.jpg
117KB, 845x1024px
Everything after the second island kept one shotting it after they'd tank a hit from it. Stun Spore was its main contribution to my team for most of the game.
>>
>>30513270
He already was an insta-shoulderbro
>>
>>30516771
Could've been really cool if there were more double battles through the game. That said, Work Up/Swords Dance + Acrobatics/Baton Pass let it pull it's weight for most of my playthrough before getting Revelation Dance.
>>
File: tumblr_mv9mhgrj351r1hskyo4_400.gif (359KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv9mhgrj351r1hskyo4_400.gif
359KB, 300x224px
>goomy is one of mankind's greatest creations
>sliggoo is amazing
>goodra is an abomination
It isn't fucking fair.
>>
>>30517725
Just like Gen VI. Started strong and was a complete disappointment in the end
>>
File: 1470077492266.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470077492266.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>30513748
>Pic
>Not realizing that Eggy is the best Trick Room Setter since Reuniclus.

Assuming Eggy kept Base 55 and Chlorophyll, he'd still be slow as shit. Even if you go Timid, you still get outspeed and consequently killed by 'mons such as
>+1 Timid Porygon Z
>+1 Jolly Lando-T
>+1 Adamant Mega Sharpedo
>+1 Naive Kyurem
And so on and so forth. Trick Room lets you run BALK to survive even some super effective hits, and it doesn't need team support from Zard Y or Ninetales.
>>
>>30513318
You're just used to speed.
Primarina hit really damn hard, but you almost always have to tank a hit for your kills.
>>
>>30513364
>>30515900
Golisopod is amazing though. He takes getting used too but with investment into bulk and priority it becomes great.
>>
File: threecan.jpg (30KB, 459x350px) Image search: [Google]
threecan.jpg
30KB, 459x350px
>>30512984
Can we also post mons that pleasantly surprised us? Pic(iform) related. I liked toucannon from the moment it was leaked, but I expected unfezant-tier garbage. Holy shit, I was so wrong. This perpetually pissed piciform hits like a goddamn truck and basically carried my ass through the main story. Even in competitive, it isn't awful, per say. I mean, yeah, it's not as good as staraptor or gen 6 talonflame, but ebelt mixed toucannon (naive ebelt overheat OHKOs spdef mega sciz after rocks most of the time and does over 75% to physdef rotom with bullet seed) does work in 9/10 OU matches I play. Very impressed by this thing. Easily my favorite regional bird.
>>
>>30518052
One of those guys who I would unironically say works well in Trick Room, given that Beak Blast and Overheat help protect your Psychic type setter from Bug and Steel types respectively.
>>
>>30512984
your dog probably has cancer

i used a midnight Lycanroc and it did a good job through my game.
>>
I was hoping Gumshoos was going to last me the entire game, but once Stuffel came along, I dropped him like a bad habit.
>>
>>30518052
Unique red skull woodpecker turned into an angry toucan. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>30518672
>small generic woodpecker turns into massive angry toucan with a wacky heated/color changing beak

I'll take that trade any day.
>>
>>30518497
I still am using him, but god damn does it piss me off he had tackle for so long, to figure out he doesn't learn any stab besides that until level 30 outside of facade.
>>
File: tumblr_ofra8n1juO1riuctjo1_500.png (17KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofra8n1juO1riuctjo1_500.png
17KB, 500x342px
>>30513318
I got an adamant Rowlet my first run and it has seriously been one of the most useful starters I've ever had. Thanks to his nature he has pretty decent attack, great typing for resits, good balk with access to roost, U-turn for muhmentum, False Swipe for mon hunting, Spirit Shackle for trapping, Leaf Blade+High affection=crits everywhere. He has been such a bro in game, I'm getting him to level 100 and bringing him to Hyper Training so I can make him somewhat useable in the random battlespot.
>>
>>30517437
are u me
i love almost everything about ribombee but goddamn did it start to suck ingame for me after a while
the moment it got one shot by lusamines milotic was the moment i knew things were gonna go downhill for it
>>
Maybe it was just me, but I found Sundoggo to be pretty damn good for me, and most of the game he was a Rockruff because my ass played at night.

Now you wanna talk disappointments? Komala. I used him because a friend wanted me to and maybe it was my team composition which was all physical attackers, maybe it's that it was Modest, but it never really pulled it's weight unless I needed a Sucker punch. Shame too because every other pokemon, even Crabrawler/Crabominable pulled their weight (Especially Mudsdale. That fucker carried me the whole game)
>>
>>30516771
And for me itwas a stelar part of the team.
Greatest supporter I had in years
>>
>>30515747

What are you talking about anon?

Vikavolt isn't a level evolution. It evolves by being trained at Vast Poni Canyon..
>>
cmon guys go outside already we're just bored talking about same shit here
>>
>>30513318
While I actually love the designs of Decidueye and Primarina, I cannot fathom why they'd give Primarina a hidden ability like Liquid Voice and then not allow it to learn Boomblast.

Also Crabominable. Fuck you, you nasty looking disappointment of a pokemon.
>>
>>30513748
>Kommo-o's lack of movepool
THIS. What in the actual cunt is up with this? It learns SO MANY NORMAL MOVES, AND SO FEW DAMAGING MOVES.

At very least it's TM movepool is semi-workable, but fuck me they should have given it at least a few other Fighting moves.

I am the same as you overall though, I had such a fucking blast this generation just enjoying a proper "current-gen" pokemon game that I virtually ignored all of the irritating trash, particularly the extremely low average speed of Alola's Pokedex. I mean, fuck me when a SLEEPING KOALA CAN OUTSPEED MOST OF MY TEAM.
>>
>>30515691
Yeah I'll second this, a lot of the off-brand Alolan forms are pretty boss. At very least, combos like Alolan Raichu's Electric/Psychic typing are fun to play with, and yes Alolan Ninetales is fucking gorgeous looking.

If nothing else, at least this generation gave us an Ice Stone. Maybe Glaceon will evolve with in future games?
>>
>>30512984
this place ia so fucking negative, why brother going on a forum just to say bad things about the subject? I'm fucking out
>>
>>30515837
literally almost as bad as Archen's ability halfing it's Attack and Sp. Attack when getting below half health.

At very least they could have made it do damage as it swapped out a'la Voltswitch but with bug type damage. that change alone could turn it into a pretty interesting thing to have on your team.
>>
>>30516935
Contrary is pretty useful against stat reduction hijinks, I dare say.
>>
>>30514549
There was no reason for gumshoos not to get any fang moves via egg or move relearner, either. Especially since Fang moves haven't been known to be part of the late gen move tutor roster

I feel like GF tried to balance gen 7 mons stats and movepools like gens 1-3 did for the most part, but it's a little too late to start doing that again
>>
>>30516872
Man don't even get me started on how much a fucking hate Butterfree. My gf's favourite pokemon and has always shat on me with it in battles. Aside from that, it is a total beast as far as bugs go.

Honorable mentions this gen from me would have to be Turtonator for his much-needed tank and resistances, and good coverage (also Shell Trap is a cunt to pull off but so satisfying when it does), and Togedemaru on my gf's team. Even though this little cunt can't learn ANY worthwhile steel moves, it is a complete wall and is ridiculous to see in action.
>>
WHY IS EVERYTHING SLOW
WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE SUCH SHIT BST DISTRIBUTION
WHY IS EVERYTHING MISSING ONE CRUCIAL OR TWO MOVES THAT MAKE COMPLETE SENSE FROM A COMPETITIVE AND FLAVORWISE STANDPOINT

God, I hate Gamefreak. The worst part is that you know that they can make good Pokemon if they want to. Just look at fucking Marshadow. The only Pokemon I can think is so damn perfect in literally every way is Garchomp. It's hard to believe that the same people who designed Marshadow also designed your average alolan shitmon.
>>
>>30515538
Fucking Cutiefly/Ribombee. Ribombee is surprisingly fast and can hit like a truck.
>>
>>30517770
You have no idea how excited I was to get a giant fuck-off Ankylosaurus for a psuedo-legendary this gen when I saw Jangmo-o.
>>
>>30515619
I ended up using Ninetales when I actually wanted to use Crabominable. Frail fuck just can't take a single SE attack.

Ninetales is my beaut.
>>
>>30515619
Fairytales is my favourite mon this gen.
>>
>>30521800
Yeah, and when do you get to that area in a normal playthrough?
~level 50
Sure it's not a problem now since most people have beaten the game and will trade, but on day one I was stuck with a fucking lv 50 battery.
>>
File: 076_01.png (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
076_01.png
23KB, 300x300px
>Always loved Golem.
>Oh sweet its getting a new forme with more interesting typing and even an electric-ate ability.

Maybe I just used it wrong or got a terrible one but it felt like it was hitting people with wet noodles and dying to everything even physical moves.
>>
>>30515825
Everyone can ohko smogon frog

>>30515683
>>30515613
Hes not bulkier, thay dark typing is a massive problem for incineroar. It also doesnt get the great movepool that arcanine gets, and arcanine even gets recovery.
>>
>>30524191
This, jesus christ. I realize thunderpunch doesn't have that high of a bp but fucking golbats should not be surviving it
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.