[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you want gen 8 to add a dating simulating minigame? Similar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Would you want gen 8 to add a dating simulating minigame?

Similar to fire emblem awakening and fates?
>>
Only of the protagonists/effective characters are over 18. Otherwise it would be weird and I wouldn't like it.
>>
In a perfect world every game would have waifu's and dating sim elements
>>
Only if loli was an option. But honestly? Pokemon is rated all ages and is made for kids. It's not gonna happen.
>>
You can already go on dates with half the cast, so they might as well
>>
With children from the future et al, no. Although it would be funny to unlock a postgame battle where you battle your future child with a team based on your starter and the NPC parent.
It could be useful if the people you could date gave you a character-specific item which would otherwise only be obtainable in the postgame for 48BP or something.
But Pokemon is not a game intended for adults-only so it's never going to happen.
>>
>>30507410
You can already make your pokemon date and have children?
>>
Since Fire Emblem wouldn't let me marry the capture bosses and qt generics I hope GF would do it with NPC characters
>>
I don't know anymore, gen 7 had some pretty dark themes. I think Pokemon may be heading into a more "adult" series
>>
But Lillie and Chicken are already dating.
>>
No. Because dating threads are cancer. All of /vp/ would just be >>/vg/161787298
>>
>>30507721
shut up
>>
>>30507743
>>>/vg/161787298

Fuck my basic 4-chaning ability
>>
Reposting this

>the games reintroduce the Yancy/Curtis sidequest's concept
>it's all postgame so players don't get too hung up during the main game
>there are several characters you can do activities with, could be Trial Captains, could be Kahunas, could be Gym Leaders (when that concept returns), could be Elite Four, could be your Rivals
>there's a sort of affinity meter you can build with each character
>to keep it very simple, these activities are just side quests, you do something for someone, show them a Pokemon, give them an item, or battle them
>you can hang out or have lunch together or whatever, not unlike having a meal with the kahunas in Sun and Moon
>when the affinity meter is maxed, they're available in whatever Battle facility is present as a Multi partner, if they can fight
>you can also rematch them at will for grinding's sake
>and if they're not a trainer then they'll just either give you rare items or trade you rare Pokemon
>and you can still keep doing activities

Let's take Gladion for example. After you receive Type: Null from him and face him at least once in the Pokemon League, you can do more things with him. You can invite him to any restaurant in Alola, you can continue to rematch him at will at the Aether Foundation (while another Glide location will be placed closer to him for convenience), and all the while he can tell you more about his upbringing and his time in Team Skull.
Or Lillie. Let's assume she stays in Alola. She's not a trainer, but you'd be able to do things like go clothes shopping with her (and you could suggest for her what to wear, letting male players see what the female clothing options are like), you could invite her to any restaurant, and she could give you rare treasures (remember her mother must be loaded) like Pearl Strings every now and then.
If Alola had a ferris wheel like Unova this concept would be even better. So basically little side quests that could potentially have dating sim aspects
>>
Those features in Fire Emblem literally ruined the entire series and destroyed any meaningful discussion around them.

Now every Fire Emblem forum and thread is an unbearable cancerous shitfest with no game discussion on sight.
>>
>>30507782
NO

FUCK

I THOUGHT I WAS FREE FROM /FEG/ BUT HERE IT IS ON /VP/ HAUNTING ME
>>
>>30507822
virgin
>>
>>30507897
Lol you got him good anon
>>
>>30507797
This would be super neat desu
>>
>>30507897
That's some thick irony.

Maybe you lost your way? /feg/ is on /vg/, not /vp/.
>>
>>30507931
thanks, I want him to cry.
>>
>>30507410
Sure, half of all pokemon discussion is waifus anyways.
>>30507797
This guy has it right.
>>
Does anyone have that picture that shows the daily life of /feg/
>>
File: 1476326894588.png (392KB, 1456x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1476326894588.png
392KB, 1456x1594px
>>30507410
Not at all. I want to keep playing as a qt pokegirl without having to date some fuccboi.
>>
File: 1480630192702.jpg (97KB, 572x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480630192702.jpg
97KB, 572x550px
>>30507797
Holy shit. I want this now.

>and you could suggest for her what to wear, letting male players see what the female clothing options are like
AAHHHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.