[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm still the best Pokemon game on the 3DS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon.jpg (71KB, 765x497px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon.jpg
71KB, 765x497px
Hi, I'm still the best Pokemon game on the 3DS.
>>
I guess. It really sucks being able to say that, since you aren't even good either.
>>
False, the 3DS can play DS games, so Explorers of Sky is still the best game on the 3DS.
>>
>>30507159
>not BW2
>>
>>30507056
probably the second best. I don't know if you know, but they just released two Pokemon games that are actually the ebst in the entire series.
>>
>>30507056
Were you ever a good pokemon game?
>>
>>30507056
When you don't count main series games, sure.
>>
>>30507159
Super Mystery Dungeon is a MASSIVE improvement especially in the most important department: gameplay.

>all starters have cool starting moves; no just having Tackle and Water Gun for 80% of the game like in previous games
>PP counts on moves no longer autistically low; each move has higher PP and dungeons are shorter, with more bountiful Elixirs; gone are the days of rationing a 12 PP Flamethrower for a 40 floor dungeon
and before you say that makes it casual
>hardest in the series (main story) by far, with every new dungeon being challenging and requiring tactics and good item management
>dungeons shorter, but harder, making them less tedious and more exciting
>Emera system is absolutely fantastic and makes the game feel more like a roguelike, and encourages you to explore the entire floor

Don't even get me started on the god tier soundtrack.

The only thing Explorers has over Super is the atmosphere; it's cooler being a rookie adventurer in a guild that actually feels like a guild than a kid going to school and then joining a ragtag group.
But I definitely know which game I had more fun playing by far. I felt like for most of Explorers I was just going through the motions in many dungeons to see the next bit of plot unfold, while in Super I actually enjoyed each dungeon on its own.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.