[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many should I chain before catching if I want a regen mareanie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1b1.png (493KB, 795x726px) Image search: [Google]
1b1.png
493KB, 795x726px
How many should I chain before catching if I want a regen mareanie?
>>
Bring a mon with entrainment or something so you can check as it comes in.
>>
>>30506317
What's the best mon for chaining?

I mean like, checking abilities, all that.
>>
>>30507290
Something Bulky with Trace/Simple Beam/Entrainment/Worry Seed/etc.
>>
>>30507290
Smeargle (Technician). Let it sketch false swipe, thief, worry seed, recover.
>>
Just use a smeargle(moody or high lvl)

False swipe
role play (giving it moody can be annoying, giving it insomnia will fuck you up)
Spore
Feint Attack

Stock up on Leppa berries, false swipe your corsola; recover can be annoying so stick to the same corsola. After 30+ fainted mons(not turns) you can start checking for ability with role play. Put them to sleep with spore first and pray they don't immediately wake or they'll kill the corsola and you'll have wasted a lot of time.
Alternatively just find someone who has one and blow them so they'll breed one for you.
>>
>>30507290
For Mareanie chaining I went for a Technician Smeargle with:
- Skill Swap
- Heal Pulse
- False Swipte
- Leafage

Just use other false swipe mons like Lurantis until the chain hits like 60 or so and then swap in Smeargle.

Oh and if you want, I can just give you a Mareanie.
ONLY YOU THOUGH.
>>
>>30507520
There's other stuff I wouldn't mind to chain, too, just need to get ideas on what the setup is like.
>>
>>30507511
>>30507520
If you just adrenaline orb without weakening the corsela in the first place you don't need to bother with spore and could just use any pokemon with an ability changing move. I'm not sure which method actually takes longer though
>>
>>30507742
Corsola won't call or get any backup at a decent rate if you do that. You need to false swipe them for the boosted call rate, and then just heal pulse when a Mareanie you want to check comes in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.