[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lillie.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.png
142KB, 500x500px
What went wrong
>>
>>30503879
everything about her and her shitty personality
>>
Your parents' contraceptives.
>>
>>30503879
She left to Kanto and I could not accompany her ;_;
>>
>>30503893
>wanting to go back to that shithole region
You're literally in Pokemon Hawaii, my dude. Come on.
>>
>>30503879
Mediocre execution. She's not bad but she's not that great either. You could easily adjust a few things in the story to make her immensely better and make you a better mentor to her as well.
>>
>>30503879
As soon as she changed her outfit, the plot takes a dive.
>>
>Too much of a little bitch to buy a pokeball and be an actual trainer until the end
>Story revolved around her
>This all leads to get being an awful waifubait character
>>
Nothing, she was fine.
>>
>>30503879
Absolutely nothing except for this thread. Kys yourself
>>
>>30503879
PLAYER WATCH ME IN A CUTSCENE
PLAYER WATCH ME DO A THING
PLAYER USE YOUR CAMERA HERE, YOU CAN'T PROGESS UNTIL YOU DO
PLAYER DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MY STORY?
BEFORE YOU ANSWER WATCH THIS CUTSCENE
HEY ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE?
NO?
CUTSCENE
HEY YOU JUST HAD THAT BATTLE, LOOK NEBBY IS DOING SOMETHING
CUTSCENE
DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME AND ACCIDENTALLY POKED SOMETHING ON THE BOTTOM SCREEN?
CUTSCENE
god i just fucking hated how annoying she was.
her and the rotom single handily ruined the good parts of the game
>>
>>30503929
I think she only needs two things, though. And I can see them happening in Stars.
>>
>>30503893
You're the champion, faggot. You need to defend your title.
>>
File: sm machamp.jpg (107KB, 664x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sm machamp.jpg
107KB, 664x1200px
>>30503879
This game has the best story and writing so far.
>>
>>30504170
>waifubait
For women players?
>>
>>30503879
She was too good of a character and too popular so all the contrarians like (you) are flooding the board with shitposts about her.
>>
She sucked until shit went down at Aether. Then she manned the fuck up and became tolerable.

The part where she all but told her mom "Fuck you. I'm not your doll, I'm your daughter. Show me some god damn respect" was the best moment in the story imo
>>
I hated how the story was all about her and I was just a tag along. You're essentially her body guard. Lame as shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.