[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your bros who are still stuck in the bank Who are they /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Best Friends Forever Club.png (164KB, 786x250px) Image search: [Google]
Best Friends Forever Club.png
164KB, 786x250px
>Your bros who are still stuck in the bank
Who are they /vp/
>>
>>30503706
>Devalued pixels i that are now unusable thanks to gf's shitty pentagon idea
Whatever i guess, i have new bros now
>>
I just want to hold my Breloom
>>
>stuck in Bank

They're all still sitting on my Y,
>>
File: Torterra and Venusaur.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Torterra and Venusaur.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>30503706
Surprisingly, almost all of my bros are in Alola
>>
>>30503706
A ton of them. Blastoise, Chesnaught, Galvantula, defiant Braviary, rough skin Garchomp, Tyrantrum, Machamp, Chandelure. Those are the big ones. I would've said Gengar but its levitate is gone so I might replace him with Mismagius.
>>
File: breloomanalysis_breloom.jpg (79KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
breloomanalysis_breloom.jpg
79KB, 420x420px
>>30504431
Me too ;_;
>>
File: 1427139811019.jpg (174KB, 464x424px) Image search: [Google]
1427139811019.jpg
174KB, 464x424px
Workimg on pyumuku at the moment actual. I'm pissed I can't use it online since the set I use has z memento. I want to make some kind of dumbass stall team.
>>
>tfw lost my bro like 6-7 years ago
>still haven't been able to put the effort to go through Colosseum again to get him back and get all the ribbons up to the current gen

One day
Is it it even possible to get all the contest ribbons with a dead emerald battery ? Or would I have to farm berries in Colosseum/XD ?
>>
>>30503706
I wonder how it will work for the Dex.

Are they just going to add the dex entries for each mon and be fucking boring with it? Why is Gamefreak making us wait for two months? Are they planning something?
>>
>>30503706
My "bros" were corrupted about two years ago when someone purposefully traded me a ditto that was meant to mess up my game. I don't even know how he did it, but he told everyone in the chat to save and reboot their games, only for everyone to find a message our data was corrupted, and then started mocking us. Still weary of trading with complete strangers to this day.
>>
File: IMG_0701.jpg (180KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
180KB, 1200x836px
>>30503706
>>
>>30503706
>tfw breloom is going to be worse this gen thanks to fairy centric meta

he doesn't deserve this
>>
>>30504637
good taste
>>
>>30503706
FREE MEGA MAWILE
>>
>>30508226
oh fuck off breloom fags, your bro is cancer and generic as fuck
>>
>>30506056
Which mon?
>>
Infernape
Ambipom

I miss my monkeys

Actually i have 3 infernapes
> a competitive one from X
>my first infernape from diamond full of special and contest ribbons
> and an infernape that remains in my platinum game, it is also full of ribbons , i havent transferend him yet because i plan to first send it from sinnoh to johto so he can also visit kanto, then to unova and finally i'll buy ORAS to give him one last adventure in hoenn before sending it to kalos just in time for the pokebank update to send it to alola
>>
File: 244_400.jpg (142KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
244_400.jpg
142KB, 400x343px
>>30509398
>>
File: 272Ludicolo.png (157KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
272Ludicolo.png
157KB, 431x431px
I needs my Pineapple Duck.
>>
>>30503706
>froslass
>Weavile
>whimsicott
>breloom
>Scizor
>Volcarona
>Ludicolo
Practically all of them. they aren't competitve, and I have all 721 in ORAS, but i miss them and really want to have them on m Moon already because I want to start competitive battling
>>
Lunatone and Elgyem
;_;
>>
>>30503706
>Tyranitar exists in Alola in Green Corner forme
>Tyranitar exists in Alola in Cozy Comb forme

>Tyranitar does not exist in Alola in Pokemon forme
y tho
>>30510373
>Lunatone
What's the event that gets triggered by bringing Solrock/Lunatone to the dude in the desert? Surely someone's tried it by now.
>>
JUST
>>
>>30508135
this
>>30510707
and this
I don't know how much longer I can wait
>>
>>30510310
Most of those are available.
>>
>>30503706
>the Charizard from FRLG that beat every league since
>fucking loaded with ribbons
>jumps between ORAS and Y
>can't join the adventure in Sun
This pains me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.