[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How i train ev's in S/M. Aside from the tradicional method.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: How-to-Train.jpg (72KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
How-to-Train.jpg
72KB, 760x428px
How i train ev's in S/M. Aside from the tradicional method.
>>
>>30503361
Level 3 Evelup Island

leave 15 hours worth of beans to make training faster and you will get maxed EVs ASAP.
>>
>>30503445
Or just spam battle royal until you can get EV items. 14 chains and you get a maxed EV.
>>
pkhex
>>
>>30503454
Toxapex is the best for this since you just gotta stay alive to get mad points
>>
>>30503454
remind me again why people hate chaining?

sure it's a bit slower for evs, but the chances of getting HA mons with a desirable nature are better than the old hordes.
>>
>>30503542
nobody hates it, you're talking out of your ass
>>
>>30503445
Level 3 makes maxed Ev's?. oh, thank you blesed anon.
>>
>>30503625
More accurately, level 3 gives 4 EVs per session. Lv1 gives 1 and Lv2 gives 2.
>>
>>30503542
It's faster because not every route had a 100% chance of getting the same horde with sweet scent. Not having to use sweet scent and go through the animation at the start of each battle makes it faster actually.
>>
>>30503445
wait that sounds really good
S/M is my first pokeman game in a while and I've never done competitive/breeding but competitive interests me especially now since I can circumvent the EV grinding. So I just need to breed for good IVs now and movesets?
>>
>>30503673
99 hours makes max ev's? on level 3.
>>
>>30503955
yes it's pretty good if you're busy with another game.

right now I'm mostly breeding shit for the Battle Tree so I just leave mons in Evelup to level up for hyper training or simply raise their EVs.

the best thing is that the move relearner teaches all of the learnable moves now, so there's no point on leveling pokemon past level 50 if you're not planning to hyper train them.
>>
here's everything you need to know

http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-sun-pokemon-moon/How_to_EV_Train_in_Pokemon_Sun_and_Moon
>>
>>30504082
>yes it's pretty good if you're busy with another game.
Ah I'm not but this will be the first pokemon game I try to do this with so I'm mostly clueless besides what I google'd about EV/IV things
>>
>ev train for hours via pelago
Or
>sos train for minutes
>>
>>30504013
31h 30m unboosted. Half of that if you boost it with beans.
>>
>>30504219

do I only need to put 15h worth of beans for the training to end faster?
>>
>>30504290
yea
>>
>>30504327
for some reason I thought the beans would be consumed faster as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.