[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE TO THIS MAN RIGHT NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: john gamefreak.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
john gamefreak.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
He actually delivered
>that champion music
>that E4 music
>that tapu music
>that solgaleo/lunalaa music
>that kahuna music
>that totem music
>every team skull music
>>
Huh? Mashitda did the tunes for this gen?
>>
>>30498829
But Masuda, you didn't do anything.
>>
>>30498829
go home masuda, you're drunk
>>
>>30498829
Sorry for making the worst Champion theme. The champion theme is supposed to reflect the moment you're in, you're that close to beating the league and the strongest trainer in the region is up against you.
>>
File: 1467124928984.jpg (7KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
1467124928984.jpg
7KB, 237x192px
pretty sure itchy nose did most of those
>>
>>30498829
Is Shit. I'm sorry anon, it all sucks.
>>
>>30498829
He did none of the Team Skull and Aether Foundation related music.
Minako Adachi is the true genius of this soundtrack
>>
>>30498915
The champion theme is YOUR theme this time though. The fight against Kukui is your first title defence match.
I'm not really a big fan of it either, outside of the intro.
>>
Uh no. Masuda didn't do the music in this game. Educate yourself.
>>
>>30499031
We finally get our own theme and it's ass. It isn't fair.
>>
The champion theme was just a big kick in the balls. Instead of getting a unique theme all we got was a half assed remix of the title theme. Massive shitshow.
>>
>>30498915
it sounds childish because the champion is a kid and it fits but I still hate it though
>>
>>30499032
He is credited for all the themes in the OP
>>
>>30498829
> every team skull music
They were all Minako Adachi's work
>>
>>30498829
Half of the good music in this game was misused or was a remix of something else. The only good shit that was used properly were the two Rival themes. The E4 felt like it should've been a battle theme for a villain, not my triumphant climb up to the top of Alola. The champion theme is ass. Guzma and the Tapus' themes get boring after a few rounds. The theme for the legendaries is decent but is kinda ass in the beginning.

Team Skull's theme and Plumeria's battle theme were pretty good, but suffer from overuse/underuse, respectively. Gladion's theme and Hau's theme are the only ones used well, which sucks because Gladion's theme is A+ and Hau's is easily B+.
>>
>>30499083
Blue was the same age but that didn't stop him from having one of the best themes in the series. I wish they'd stop trying to make champions seem more lighthearted and fun through and through.
>>
Mentioning the music, does anyone have a link to the Super Music Collection for Sun and Moon?
>>
>>30499298
I don't even mind it being more light-hearted, but the Alola champion theme has no oomph at all. BW2's was lighthearted as well but it had a lot of energy at least.
>>
>all the hate on the champion theme

Did we play the same game? I thought it was a fine champion theme, better than fucking Diantha's theme, that's for sure. It was triumphant and proud, just as it should be considering you just became champion.
>>
>>30499644
Diantha's theme was literally the only thing that was good about that shitfest that passed as a Champion battle. It wasn't as good as some of the other XY tracks, but it packed a better punch than "here's the fucking title theme"
>>
I have the super collection with composition notes.

Masuda was credited for remixes of tracks he composed in previous gens; he did NOT arrange or compose any new tracks in Sun and Moon outside of the weakest two tracks in the game: the wild and trainer battle themes. OP is an idiot.

Most of the battle themes are Go Ichinose, most of the overall music period is Minako Adachi, and Hitomi Sato did some of her usual weird stuff for dungeon themes. Some other dudes get extra credits for arrangement on event/cutscene themes (bit not composition).

Simplified breakdown for who actually came up with the melodies/leitmotifs:

Ichinose: Gladion, Kahuna, UB, Konikoni City, Champion

Masuda: wild battle, trainer battle

Sato: Ten Carat Hill, Poni Canyon

Adachi: literally everything else (Alola region theme, Melemele island theme, towns, routes, Lillie, Hau, etc)

You're welcome
>>
>>30499839
Thanks, anon. OP may not appreciate it, but I do.
>>
>>30499165
Minako Adachi will save us all.
>>
The Aether Foundation theme is the fucking eeriest thing i this game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.