[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he evolves his dartrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 245.gif (824KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
245.gif
824KB, 250x250px
>he evolves his dartrix
>>
>>30497397
>He doesn't box his starter for Mareanie
Pathetic "taste".
>>
>>30497397
His Refresh animations are pure gold.

Best gen 7 beside Lunatris
>>
File: decidueye.png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
decidueye.png
145KB, 500x500px
Yeah I seriously fucking regret getting this ugly thing.

Of all the things to introduce, maybe they should introduce a evolution rewind one day. Though that'd be kind of a big deal.
>>
Fuck you, both Dartrix and Decidueye along with Rowlet are best birds, there's a reason why I picked them.

There was no reason for me to pick any of the other two if I don't at least like all of the line. I liked Popplio, Brionne and Litten and Torracat, but not their final evolutions. Rowlet line is the one where I legitimately like all three of them.

It feels weird picking a line that either has a stage that I might not like or does have a great final evo, but first stage isn't my cup of tea, but these birds managed to keep me hooked all the way through. Dartrix included. With them at least in my team, I know I'll like all of them individually.

APPRECIATE YER BIRDS

or at least the ones who like them
>>
>He FORREAL didnt pick the cat lmao.
>>
>>30497783
Digimon fans will just say we're ripping them off again. Honestly I'm not sure why they even care, maybe they're salty due to not being very relevant anymore?
>>
>>30497397
>He likes Dartrix
He's easily the worst of his line. Rowlet and Decidueye are cool but Dartrix is just shit.
>>
>>30497397
I like his cry but sometimes it gets annoying
>>
Well it was the worst in that line so yeah
>>
>>30498910
>he picked the kellog's frosties tiger
lmao
>>
>>30499040
>he doesnt want to be g-g-g-g-great
Lmao
>>
>>30497397
Rowlet was cute, Datrix seemed like a spoiled Teenanger look. I'd rather have Robin Hood.
>>
>>30498950
can you honestly say they're not ripping digimon off after mega evos and ugly trash like redditowl?
>>
>>30499131
They've been saying that since Gen 4 as far as I'm aware and they didn't even have megas or anything to go off of. I could never take the fanbase seriously when it came to complaints of us ripping them off.
>>
>>30498853
>birds
>>
>>30499130
Dartrix is the one with most personality, he's easily the best
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.