[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyper Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: qmm.png (307KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
qmm.png
307KB, 500x500px
>"The thing with Hyper Training is that the boost is superficial. The actual IVs of the Pokémon do not get increased, merely they give the appearance of having maximum. Due to this, the Pokémon's Hidden Power will remain the same as it always was, and the Pokémon, when bred, will not pass any maximum IVs as the Pokémon's IVs are still how they were originally."

- Serebii.net

>Long story short, don't use them.

Who the fuck cares about the Hidden Power move?
>>
Legends
Shiny pokemon that have one or 2 bad stats
people that care about their hidden powers that requires 30 speed
>>
>>30497045
oh boy, competitivefags care. now stfu and play however the fuck you want.
>>
>>30497045
>long story short, don't use them
It doesn't say anything like that. It just says you shouldn't expect it to change things like your hidden power or think you can make a perfect IV ditto and just breed that.

He specifically says
>It factors in battle
You know, the one thing this series is consistently about.
>>
>>30497064
Hidden Power is used on maybe 5% of competitive Pokemon, so why would you just straight up not do Hyper Training
>>
>>30497113
The breeding guide on Pokemonforever says "Long story short, don't use them."
>>
>>30497115
autism
>>
>>30497115
>use all your bottlecaps on a Pokemon
>breed a baby of it
>literally all of step 1 is now a waste
What possible fucking reason would you have for doing that?
>>
>>30497178
>Breeding a Hyper Trained pokemon

What possible fucking reason would you have for doing that?
You dumb fucking retard. Hyper training is for filling in the holes. Like if i bred a 5 IV Pokemon with a 6 IV Ditto and got 5 Perfect IVs out of it, instead of autistically breeding years for 6 IV, why wouldn't i just do the rest with Hyper Training? Literally no reason unless you want 0 Speed IVs for Gyroball or some shit.
>>
>>30497205
You're literally reading a breeding guide and asking why it's advising you what not to do in the middle of breeding and expecting the breeding guide to tell you what you should do with your finished result.
>>
>>30497221
It's not as much a breeding guide as it is a guide to perfect IVs, which can in theory be achieved completely without breeding with Hyper Training.
And why would i use that Pokemon for breeding when i already got the Pokemon i wanted?

The only reason to breed a Pokemon over and over again with its 5 good IVs is to trade it for other good Pokemon, but might as well just Hyper Train those as well.
>>
>>30497264
breedin 5IVs is waay easier and less time consuming than raising a mon to lv 100
>>
It's not meant for regular breeding pokemon. It's meant for fixing up your legendaries, shinies, and Hidden Power mons. I don't know why /vp/ gets so autistic about it.
>>
>>30497310
It's mainly for pokebank mons
>get all your important mons to level 100 in ORAS
>transfer to sm next month
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.