[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are clearly juggalos. Why can't I have Team Rocket back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 737px-Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt.png (461KB, 737x899px) Image search: [Google]
737px-Sun_Moon_Team_Skull_Grunt.png
461KB, 737x899px
These are clearly juggalos. Why can't I have Team Rocket back?
>>
They are actually. You find the trailers they live in at one point.
>>
Team Rocket is boring. They had no gimmick going for them like every other team does.

>inb4 hurr they're mobsters

That's boring.
>>
Hey, juggalos or not, they managed to take over an entire city. The most Rocket ever did was take over a few buildings.
>>
>>30493845
Actual Gangbangers Evil team when?
>>
>>30493845
As a juggalo myself (retired) I enjoyed their portrayal.
>>
>>30493845
Because Giovanni hasn't been able to so much as get a black market quarter since he got fucked sideways by the MCs from the first two gens.

He and Team Rocket are laughingstocks. At least Team Skull was a laughingstock to begin with.
>>
What's a juggalo? Wasn't it like a clown or something?
>>
>>30494220
A juggalo is a person who enjoys the patrician music from the insane clown posse, and Twiztid, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, and others. They also tend to live in sewers and dress like shit
>>
>>30494306
>They also tend to live in sewers and dress like shit

Yeah, I've never known a Juggalo that wasn't a white trash retard. Prime example of lower class citizens.
>>
>>30493983
More a case of squatting in an abandoned city.
>>
>hatched a shiny Bewear and shiny Litten with perfect IVs
>found out that Intimidate is a Hidden Ability only and Blaze is literally useless

The fuck am I supposed to do with this piece of shit now?
>>
>>30494579
Use Ability Capsule on Stufful.

Leave the Litten as it is or Wondertrade it.
>>
>>30494440
city was abandoned because they overtook it
>>
>>30493845
I don't think they're juggalos specifically. I think they're more a potrayal of black hip hop culture in the youth complete with over the top gang signs.

For me the proof of this is that they are shown to only be that way due to failing at life and making bad decisions. I think juggalos are more just having fun while rap/hip hop gangsta kids are "fo real".

Also these hip hop types even exist in japan.
>>
>>30495236
[citation needed]
>>
Fuck you, Team Skull are the best.

They're so openly fucking stupid, it's refreshing. I got so bored of all these other grunts pretending that they aren't as think as shit.

I loved how SM took pains to show that they're just a bunch of aimless, confused teenagers.
>>
>>30495323
Doesn't Hau or Acerola literally tell you that when you get the note about the stolen Yungoos? As well as Nanu when you get there? As well as every single one of those houses looking not like they were abandoned long ago, but like they were in good, being-lived-in state before those grunts fucked them up?

But you'll just go "no" at me and pretend you won.

On a related note, how do I rid myself of my weakness for bait?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.