[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the GTS so fucking good this gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Pic related is what I just got for Bagon! Granted, my Bagon was a breedject 4IV but had 4 Egg Moves

This Silvally has 6 prefect IVs!

Any other gold rare finds you've recieved from the GTS? Or even WT?
>>
we have PKHeX day 1
>>
>>30493123
/thread
>>
>>30493115
>Why is GTS so good
>I put up a piece of shit asking for a legendary
It's not good, you just got a hacked mon
>>
>>30493115
Nice hacked mon you got there OP
>>
>>30493359
Silvally is not a legendary dumbass
>>
Some jap traded me a pheromosa for a wailmer
>>
>>30493784
It's a unique pseudo that you can only get once per game, OP is still a stupid asshole for asking for one on GTS for something that isn't equal value
>>
I got lunala for a jigglypuff lol
>>
>>30493818
Japs and Hispanics are very generous on WT and GTS. All I ever get from fellow Amerifats and dumb Europoors are Route 1 shitmons
>>
>>30493835
>unique pseudo

Nigger, stfu
Requirements for pseudo
>600 BST
>3 evolutionary line
>>
>>30493866
>requirements
Yeah and previous legendary Pokemon didn't evolve, what's your fucking point?
>stfu
Go back to your safespace sites you piece of shit and stop shitting up GTS
>>
>>30493841
That's because we Mexicans/Hispanics are usually trying our hardest to be the very best at being nice since nearly every day we live means we didn't get used as a display to some drug peddling asshole named Pedro for not getting the right amount of pesos
except me and a couple of exceptions since I live in the usa hence why I can shit post all day long without having to pay some douche to use a fucking computer
>>
>>30493784
the game classifies it as a legendary akin to previous legendary trios
>>
>>30493784
>>30493835
It's not a pseudo, it's a sub-legendary. It's literally classified that in the games files along with the Tapu's and UBs.
>>
>>30493926
>previous legendary Pokemon didn't evolve
Was never a requirement in the first place, so what's YOUR fucking point?
I will keep depositing Bagons because it works. If people want to give me their cover legendaries and Ultra Beasts for them, why stop?

>>30493928
Thanks Jose. Keep being the nice and generous guy i know you to be
>>
>>30494043
Because begging is fucking disgusting, if you want a Silvally then train your own, or a legendary trade something that's equal in value you fucking peasant. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30494070
It's not begging when I legitimately bred thse Bagons with 4 EM and have few perfect IVs.
Just because it doesn't work for you, don't get mad at me
Hate the game, not the player son
>>
>>30494128
It doesn't work for me because I'm not a fucking leech. Anyone and their mother can breed up boxes of Bagon to dump on GTS, that doesn't make it okay. Trade your extra legendaries and UBs if you want something good, instead of enabling injectors to keep trading hacked shit so they can whack themselves off.
>>
>>30494043
You're welcome Tom
Now excuse me as I have to prepare myself to get up at 5 in the morn to get a bunch of fucking corn and fight of hungry roosters
>>
>the pokedex now literally highlights what pokemon are legendary/mythical
>people still argue over what is classified as a legendary
>>
>>30493115
>offer freshly hatched Mimikyu
>ask for Jangmo-o
>get a Lv43 Jangmo-o that, within 2 levels fully evolved
>made my day
>made the day of someone who wanted a Mimikyu
Oh and
>you can finally fucking filter out the thousands of douchebags who offer shitmons for legendaries
>Haunter for Haunter or Kadabra for Kadabra trades are done within seconds of uploading them
God I love the GTS this time around
>>
>>30493835
>still a stupid asshole for asking for one on GTS for something that isn't equal value
This.

>wanted a Trapinch
>went to GTS
>Scumbag is asking for a Mareanie in return
>literally just bred 27 Mareanies so I got one to spare
>pick the one with the worst IVs and Limber
>probably just reinforced someone's belief that he can get awesome stuff for shitmons
>>
>>30494506
Trapinch is actually pretty rare iirc
>>
>>30494547
Okay then, because I didn't visit the desert area I didn't know, I just thought that all the typical desert mons, aside from Garchomp's pre-evo and Trapinch weren't even there, so those two would be sorta common.

Then again, if a Collector type trainer has one, chances are they ARE fucking rare
>>
>>30493115
Ay that's the same set as mine ! Although I actually have Specs and run -SpDef + Speed nature.
>>
It depends one what your individual perception of "good" is. To ME it's trash because it's littered with hackmon and hackdittobredmon. While in the past I didn't care about the whole ditto thing, with gold caps there's really no reason to do it anymore. In fact any HP using mon benefits more from not using them.
>>
>>30493115

It is hacked. Now your game will be banned by the Nintendo police. Have fun.
>>
>>30494990
yeah OP this!!! plus i'm telling on you and your mom will take your dog away and you can't hang out with your friends after school either bc you'll be grounded!!!

hacked pokemonz are bad >>>:(
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.