[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Titahna Region

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (77KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
77KB, 300x300px
600 Species of Pokemon.

10 Gym Badges.

Battle Chateau.

Battle Frontier.

Pokeathlon.

Elite Championship.

Elite Four Challenge.

Type Trials.

DexNav Available.

Hordes Available. Alola's EV multiplier applied to all 5 Pokemon.

Apricorn and Berries Available.

Berry and Apricorn fields Available.

Gems Available.

All Stones purchasable post-game.

Pokemon follow you, with special tweaks based on the species. (Ej: Slakoth hangs from your back, Nidorio runs behind you, Chatot sits on your shoulder.) These interact with people and surrounding.

Pokemon 3D design are enhanced to look more dynamic regarding their appearance and how they use their moves. (Birds flap their wings, Blastoise uses cannons when attacking)

Enhanced AI. NPCs use items, use type the advantage and their Pokemon hold items.

No more trainers with Level 37 Zubats and such.

Bike and Rides available.

100 TMs. No HM. But available as TM.

New Evolutions for old Pokemon.

Eevee gets 3 new evolutions.

Minimun hand holding.

How hard is it to put all of this together?
>>
((it's real))
>>
>>30492637
As hard as Ash winning the league
>>
>>30492637
>Pokemon follow you, with special tweaks based on the species. (Ej: Slakoth hangs from your back, Nidorio runs behind you, Chatot sits on your shoulder.) These interact with people and surrounding.

>800 models doing 800 things

nah
>>
>>30492637
For Gamefreak? Impossible.

For any other developer? Very possible. Even Bethesda would be able to pull it.
>>
>>30493412
Is this what people really believe? Holy shit...
>>
>>30493412
>Even Bethesda would be able to pull it.

Anon, let's not get too crazy...
>>
>>30493412
>I underestimate a developer's work and have no idea about shit
>>
>>30493406
They have them in Amie/Refresh.

I have no idea why they don't just make the bottom screen a view of your pokemon walking following you around.
>>
DUDE THEY SHOULD MAKE THE ULTIMATE POKEMON GAME

lol fuck off
>>
>no contests

It's still shit.
>>
>>30493406
>>800 models doing 800 things
It's a lot of work, but they did even more of it for Gen 6.

It would be difficult to deal with special cases I guess, but you could probably make it happen at least for the bulk of them or just a few popular favorites as a start.
>>
>>30493412
True, very true.
>>30493477
>>30493497
>>30493499
Oh, look!! Some anyone who don't know shit about shit!!
>>
>(Birds flap their wings, Blastoise uses cannons when attacking)
This litterally already happens 80% of the time.
>>
>>30495028
>Oh, look!! Some anyone who don't know shit about shit!!
I'm not any of those guys, but a Bethesda-made Pokemon game would manage to have MORE bugs and framerate problems than even SM has.

Seriously how the fuck can you actually defend a studio that routinely puts out half-made games and doesn't even do you the respect of properly patching them? Name me a Bethesda game that you can play 100% enjoyably with absolutely 0 mods on day 1 of release without encountering a single bug.

Go on. I'll wait.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.