[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a Newbie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1000x1000px
Hey /vp/ I really want to get into competetive battling but I can't without good IV's and Natures. If anyone wants to help a fellow anon out with a 6 IV Ditto holding a Destiny Knot. An Adamant nature would be good but its up to the person who is willing to trade me one. If you are willing to let me know in this thread and i'll put a Pokemon on the GTS. Thanks!
>>
this is a game for children aged 11 years or younger
>>
>>30491648
thanks for the input
>>
I'm feeling generous. I'll help but only if you post a cute pic of your favorite Pokémon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>30491761
my very first shiny I ever caught
>>
>>30491810
Cute. Alright, put something on the GTS for a Lv91-100 Ditto
>>
>>30491634
Also new here, sun is my first pokemon game in a long time
Not trying to rag on you but what's the appeal of competitive pokemon? The shiny/trading aspect I can get as a collector but grinding for these EV/IV things I'm reading about sounds a bit weird.
>>
>>30491867
OT: Miguel
I put up a Cleffa with Pokerus
Tag: I want to fill my Pokedex
>>
>>30491917
Boom, sent. Have fun bruh.
>>
>>30491899
If you want to get into competitive but don't have the time//patience for IVs and EVs, check out pokemon showdown. It's a battle simulator that lets you use whatever pokemon you want on your team as well as the moves and EV spread you want to use.
>>
>>30491899
It was weird for me as well but I want to experience something new in Pokemon i've never done before
>>
>>30491948
YOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOUU MAN YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!!!
>>
>>30491951
>If you want to get into competitive
I don't but I know you're only trying to give helpful advice so, appreciate it. I'm all for different people liking different things. Just wanted to know what most people enjoy about competitive pokemon in terms of all the grinding you have to do for a seemingly unrewarding battle system. I'm sure it must feel good to have a strong team you created yourself through breeding/trading.
>>
>>30492040
Some people want the satisfaction of winning using the team they put so much effort into. Others just want the simple fun of battling. Others just like the theory aspect of it. But yeah, I don't think on cartridge competitive is something I'll ever do. Too much grinding, like you said. This is why I enjoy showdown, because you can just select whatever you want and get straight to battle.
>>
>>30491992
Have fun being endlessly bored out of your mind at 1/6 perfect mon breeds that don't happen.
>>
>>30492134
I see, that makes sense. Personally I might hunt for some shinys or do shiny trading but we'll see after I beat the game. Surprisingly really enjoying Sun after not being able to get into a pokemon game since I was in highschool. Ruby/Sapphire I think it was?
You know now that I look into this pokemon showdown I might actually try it. Thanks again anon
>>
yo is this still up lel HAHAHasdhashdafadf timezones i really want a ditto too man :(
>>
>>30491634
If you're going to use a hacked Ditto you might as well just straight up hack your Pokemon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.