[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Royal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>Protect
>Protect
>Protect
>They all team up on me
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO GET BP??? ALL I WANT ARE MEGA STONES!!! REEEEE
>>
When they don't protect you can see 3 quick claws go off each turn.
>>
its easier if you just get a comp team and do normal sinlges in the battle tree. You dont get far enough to get cucked, and it gives decent bp
>>
attack whatever you can hit for super effective damage, ive been doing that am and winning a little more than half my battles battles
>>
What really pisses me off is the AI always knows when I'm attacking and will Protect every time.
>>
>>30491417
How am I suppoosed to build a team when I need a 6 IV Ditto with a Destiny Knot which is impossible without hacking
>>
>>30491384
All you have to do is lose, what, 64 times? I believe in you :^)
>>
>>30491456
...Ask for one. You'd be surprised
>>
>>30491384
Reminder that i beat Master with my ingame bros. Step it up m9!
>>
>>30491490
Pls give
>>
>>30491673
K give me about 10 minutes. What nature do you want?
>>
>attack mon
>other mon kills it first
>my mon just wastes it's move and doesn't hit the other mons

WTF they do it in doubles mode so why can't they do it here

GAMEFREAKKKKKKK
>>
>>30491456
catch lillipups, meowth, munchlax or anything with pick up ability.

level them up to to the range of 25-30, this increases your chance for them to pickup destiny knot.

put at least 4-5 in your party. just kill some low level mons, in just a matter of minutes you will get a destiny knot.

learn to research and read around first.
>>
Why are people so shit when it comes to the Battle Royal and Battle Tree?

Just use the Ultra Beasts. They're fucking powerful as hell. You won't get far but you'll get decent BP which will let you buy training items.
>>
>>30491384

It sounds like you're fucking terrible at a child's game, OP.
>>
>>30491456
Spams UBs and Tapus.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.