[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gray and his 6IV Dittos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0034.png (15KB, 140x116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.png
15KB, 140x116px
So what happened to that thread? A bunch of people and I were in the line before the thread archived.
>>
Not sure, he said he was going to sit in the thread, but don't know what that meant. Have been looking for a new thread but no dice.
>>
>>30490603
Most likely means that he's gonna sit there and send the trades for all the remaining people.
>>
He's been making good on everything posted. I got my Ditto about 20 min after the thread was archived.
>>
Got my ditto. Thanks gray if you're seeing this.
>>
Still new to whole trading system, is there a "notification" I should be looking for when he does deposite? And do i have to keep GTS open (like the page where I deposite my mon) or can I screw around like do wonder trades
>>
>>30490761
You don't need to keep the GTS open at all. The trade will go through without your input. You won't get a notification, but you might want to check the GTS occasionally to see if the trade went through or if you got sniped.
>>
>>30490892
For sure, it just keeps saying Pokemon deposited in the GTS and Will you take back _____, so I don't think it has taken place. sorry for the dumb question, thanks for being nice :D
>>
Just got mine, if you are around gary, thank you very very much!
>>
I'm so sad right now. the last post in the thread was directed at me asking if I got sniped. which I hadn't my pokemon is still just sitting in there. Circumstances have fucked me out of another 6 iv ditto.
>>
Everything should be finished, please check your trades. There were around 14 people who were sniped or I couldn't find their request, if you are one of those people let me know. I'm done giving out Dittos for the moment, but I'll stick around to help anyone from the old thread.

>>30491664
hi
>>
just received my adamant ditto, thank you gray!
>>
>>30491664
>>30491703
moon cricket, right? Put something else up on the gts, can't find your Wailord.
>>
>>30491703
just rechecked and got sniped so maybe there was network lag?

I put a lvl 100 ditto holding quick powder in
IGN: Moon Cricket
I really appreciate that you're still helping gray thanks a bunch
>>
Kray here, got mine. Thanks Gray, much appreciated
>>
I can get some of you guys. Post your FCs though since GTS spooks me. I'll trade you any mon you want until i go 2 bed.
>>
>>30491863
Someone sniped your Ditto, I think.
>>
>>30491909
they did I put a lvl 42 exeggcute in
>>
>>30491947
That should do it, sent.

Anyone else who got sniped let me know, I'm going to get ready to lay down and come back to check the thread before I lay down.

>1:30 AM

Better than 2 AM yesterday, I guess.
>>
>>30491994
I believe I got sniped.

Name: Arora
New Pokemon: Mudbray Male lvl 13
>>
File: 20161204_003139.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161204_003139.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>30491994
I'm assuming this was you. I really appreciate it man. I've been trying to get one for 6 days and keep missing out. You're pulling some serious /vp/ community service. You're a good man.
>>
>>30492088
oh, looking for modest or timid btw
>>
>>30491994
Hey again
IGN - Tate
Pokemon- caterpie lv 3
Kept my offer shit to avoid being sniped again
Thanks in advance G
>>
>>30491994
are these for moon/sun? if so, can I possibly snag one?
>>
>>30492254
pretty please?
>>
Last Dittos of the night.

>>30492408
sure, but only because you asked politely. I need your in game name and what you put on the gts, preferably something easily caught from the second island or later.

>>30492217
I'm not going to be able to find that Caterpie, route 1 stuff is impossible to sort through. Please put up something else.

>>30492088
just a moment, coming back online.
>>
>>30492088
sent
>>
>>30492560
Thank you very much!
Bless you good sir.
>>
>>30492594
Glad to help.
>>
>>30490532
IGN: Summer
Pokemon: Minior (blue)

Modest or Timid but any will do
>>
will you take one more request from a dude who already got a ditto or is that all for the night?
>>
>>30492625
Thanks for the ditto! Been trying real hard to get one but failed so far. Made my night
>>
>>30492519
Okay, trying again with a different mon
IGN- Tate
Pokemon - boldore lv 42, female in an ultra ball
>>
>>30492717
No problem

>>30492692
You are the last one for the night, it's past 2AM for me now.

>>30492724
sent
>>
>>30492752
Much appreciated, thanks
>>
>>30492692
>>30492752
might have worded that poorly, but yes I'll take your request. Last one for the night, let me know what you put up on the GTS.
>>
>>30492752
oh shoot, thanks!
ig: Jay(star symbol)
nature Modest
deposited - Male Machoke lv 42 named White(star symbol)

thank you again based gray
>>
I might do another thread in the semi-near future, for the moment I'm going to bed.

>>30492898
sent
>>
>>30492953
crap i dropped the ball on this. I'll keep an eye out for the next thread.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.