[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's make a villainous team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

So with the return of motiveless edgelord villainous teams, what are motives you want to see in the future?

I want to see a villainous team whose motive is to:
learn and study as much about Pokemon as possible at any cost and with any means so as to conquer death, disease and suffering..

Thoughts?
>>
I want two villain teams. Team LAW and Team CHAOS. Team LAW believes in order and obedience to authority; they will protect everyone at the cost of their freedom. Team CHAOS believes in freedom and personal strength; they believe in a dog-eats-dog in which everyone will do whatever their abilities lets them do.
>>
I want a military-like team. I guess it would want to take over and control their region, nothing too fancy in terms of motivation.
>>
>>30486924
Jp names Team Megami and Team Tensei?
I want lawfags to leave
>>
>>30486854
How about just an anti-Pokemon group?
Like cutting tall grass and destroying habitats to make more room for humans. A "humanity first" thing where they think relying on Pokemon is holding us back
>>
>>30487155
that's just team plasma
>>
The villains in SuMo are kind of confusing. Team Skull is just a group of adolescents who didn't fit in anywhere else. Have you heard the music in Po Town? It's not just ominous, it's sad. It's a gloomy idea that these aren't bad kids, they're just thoroughly misguided and under the leadership of one who is also not exactly evil. Guzma just wants to feel strong, and being the boss of a group of followers gives him that feeling.
Then there's the Aether Foundation. While I maintain my belief that Wicc did nothing wrong, I also believe that there's only one true evil person in Foundation. The grunts are just following orders and dealing with unwanted intruders (you are, after all, trespassing on Foundation property). Faba just wants to prove his strength and solidify his role as Branch Manager, though admittedly his way of doing so is a bit dickish. Lusamine is the only one who has actually lost all sense of morals (possibly due to Nihilego's influence) and has no redeeming motive other than "I love the Ultra Beasts they are beautiful and my children betrayed me because they realised that my work was dangerous, welp, time to fuck everything up and tear rifts between worlds".

I do actually like the thought that Team Skull wasn't evil or corrupt, and that each member could reform individually if they were given the things that the deprivation of had led to them joining a gang (bad parenting, poor socioeconomic background, etc.).

Still, I want more "I want fat cash" villains.
>>
>>30486854
An environmentally-friendly team who want to eliminate pollution, but will do anything to do so.

also, they want to destroy the 3 poison type legendaries of air pollution, land pollution, and water pollution
>>
>>30487186
Wrong. Try again.
>>
>>30486854
Villainous team run by your Mom after your forgot to make your bed!
>>
>>30486854
an evil team where the leader is YOUR DAD
>>
team PENIS and team BALLS

team PENIS wants to PENIS BALLS while team BALLS want to BALLS PENIS PENIS BALLS PENIS BALLS the PENIS and take over the BALLS PENIS PENIS while team BALLS want to do pretty much the same except their BALLS are PENIS BALLS PENIS BALLS PENIS
>>
A team of responsible adults who think it's wrong to let 11 year olds battle with powerful monsters and do everything they can to stop you
>>
>>30487306
underrated
>>
File: EXTREME_QPU_MISALIGNMENT.png (639KB, 1324x992px) Image search: [Google]
EXTREME_QPU_MISALIGNMENT.png
639KB, 1324x992px
>>30487342
>>
This is something I've thought about for quite some time.

A villain team that wishes for independence from pokemon in order to further the human race. They don't fight with pokemon and you do not fight them in battles. Instead, they will actually try to steal your pokemon through brutal means. If your pokemon is stolen, you will have to attack the person themselves until they give it back out of fear.

At the end of the game, you beat the team into submission, but you and your friends and rivals realize that you are no better than the villains by being just as violent as them.

This'll never happen, though. Family friendly.
>>
>>30486854
That would be cool, but there is no room for moral gray in Pokemon
>>
A team of LGBT pride who wants their rights to be recognized on the Pokemon World and are trying to get the first openly gay person in the world a Champion.
>>
>>30486854
Team Exura

Their motive is to bring the world back to the origin point of humanity, its revealed by the leader than humans are actually aliens that came to this planet 500,000 years ago and had their memories erased by the legendaries so they would forget about their advanced technology. In short to advance the human race but at the expense of all of pokemon kind. The team leader and admins are humans from another planet in the galaxy and use alien pokemon found nowhere on our own.
>>
File: IMG_4979.png (60KB, 230x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4979.png
60KB, 230x312px
>>30487472
Too late
>>
>>30487501
Team Rainbow actually hates Wallace for hiding his preferences inr order to be a successful trainer.
>>
>>30487472
A tumblrina team that only uses genderless pokemon, ugly ones, or ones that fall above a certain weight threshold (let's say 100lb)
>>
Team Marx. They want a world where all trainers are equal/equal distribution of pokemon. To end the league and the world of conflict
>>
File: 1469041555514.png (125KB, 473x440px) Image search: [Google]
1469041555514.png
125KB, 473x440px
>>30486854
I want to fug Maxie.
So I'd make a team around that. :^)
>>
>>30487417
Great one. I can feel the good from this already.
>>
File: 1409800553493.jpg (30KB, 393x288px) Image search: [Google]
1409800553493.jpg
30KB, 393x288px
>>30489915
Why do you want to fug the ugliest team leader?
>>
File: 1480531741136.png (611KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480531741136.png
611KB, 1100x800px
>>30489999
>Checked
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>30489999
>>30489977
>>
>>30490044
Thanks.
>>
>>30489977
>>30489999
>>30490044
C H E C K E D
>>
File: 1474825871443.png (109KB, 203x259px) Image search: [Google]
1474825871443.png
109KB, 203x259px
>>30489999
DELETE THIS
>>
>>30487496
>INB4 Gen 12
>>
File: 1480706230141.jpg (410KB, 1700x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1480706230141.jpg
410KB, 1700x1350px
>>30489999
Fuck you, he's hot
>>
A single man who tricks the Gym Leaders/ Elite 4 into fighting one another while the resulting chaos benefits him in some way.
>Cause an incident at the start of game, giving credit to Team ______
>Plants evidence pointing to Gym Leader A
>Continue until the entire region is in a frenzy, no one trusts anybody, Gym Leaders turn on each other while the Elite 4 can barely keep a semblance of peace
>There was never an evil team, just one man with a plan
>>
>>30486854
Team Gluttony, a team of cooks and foodies who want to eat as many different kinds of Pokemon as possible, and seek to capture legendary Pokemon, thinking that they will have a taste worthy of a legendary.
They mainly use Pokemon based on edible livestock, Grass Pokemon based on fruits/vegetables, and Fire Pokemon representing cooking.
>>
>>30487467
I've thought about this too. My take was that they use a lot of Steel and Psychic types because they're the most soulless and they treat them coldly like they're just a means to an end. It'd be an interesting typing for villains. The stock mons would be magnemite and natu.
>>
To be honest, a conflict between a traditionalist team and a flunkyist team taking place in a region that had a drastically different trainer culture from the others that focused on professional yet socially outcasted "pokemon tamers" kinda feels like a good idea to me.

They aim to enhance the region's trainer culture in different ways, one wants to adopt contemporary trainer culture by building battle facilities and encouraging kids to be trainers. The other wants to heighten the social status of trainers whilst providing pro trainers with their trainer academies.

The two teams are very influential in the region. Scouts and Ace Trainers who belong to the flunkies are everpresent, and their head is the pokemon professor who shows up in the opening. The traditionalists have several trainer academies spread across the region, with their prideful trainers in the police and many institutions.

The protagonist mainly has to fight against their extremist subdivisions, who aim to crush the other side and dominate the region.

How's this idea? Please respond.
>>
Not a villainous team, but a villain. After a family member of his ended up dying due to a Pokémon attack, he shunned nature, hating how chaotic and dangerous it was. Thus, he began to idolize artificial Pokémon, especially Mewtwo, which he views as the pinnacle of human achievement. His end goal is to clone an army of Mewtwo and use them to destroy all natural habitats for Pokémon so that only man-made ones can exist.

The thing is, I don't know if he'd have a team, because I don't really see who would willingly follow him. All the grunts for the evil teams at least think they're getting something out of it. But the only people who'd go along with this guy would probably just really hate trees or something. Then again, I did say "willingly". Maybe he could mind control people into doing his dirty laundry? I dunno.
>>
A team like team rocket, but not incompetent.

There only motivation is money. No stupid save the world by destroying it, no hidden agendas, no helping pokemon shit, just simple, realistic goals.

They ransom people's mons back to them, they pull heists, run racketeering scams in the cities, money laundering through pokemarts, etc. And make them fucking competent.
>>
evil team that it's whole purpose is to separate man from pokemon not because PETA but stopping the humans from always relying on pokemons on everything they do.
>>
>>30486854
A villain that doesn't pull any punches and is worth defeating is fine by me. As for theme, Pokebreeding snobs would be fun.

>they wasted extreme pokemon collectors on gen 7
>>
File: maxiemay.jpg (694KB, 1612x1908px) Image search: [Google]
maxiemay.jpg
694KB, 1612x1908px
>>30489999
I want to bully him
>>
>>30486854
Box Legends are gigantic spacefaring Pokemon and/or motherships for the evil team: mind-controlling Psychic-type alien parasites that take over the minds of Trainers and are trying to find a way to get back home, even if it means they completely trash the game's region to do so. Insert some plot BS about how their experiments are making Totem Pokemon go berserk or something (maybe by making the environment at each Trial site more suitable for their kind, but less so for the native Pokemon) and how the local Captains are trying to calm the Totems down, you've got yourself a new Island Challenge.

The evil trainers themselves are just Lasses and Youngsters (sort of how Team Skull are Punk Guys and Girls) with some spacesuit uniforms or something, and their final Pokemon is always one of the alien parasites. Beat the parasite, and the Trainer comes to its senses.

Areas where you fight the evil team are also home to some of the alien parasites, which might consist of several evolutionary lines just to keep things fresh.

We've never had Pokemon be the bad guys, and it could make for an interesting twist on the concept.
>>
Some secret conspiracy of seemingly average people who are payed to do odd jobs,members of the team do not know they are part of a team, motivations seem highly sinister but vague. As it turns out an alakazam has taken over society covertly through subtle manipulation and placing money in the right hands and has done a good job of keeping itself in the dark.

All of this to make its trainer, who isn't very bright, do better in the world.
>>
A team trying to discover the mysteries of Ditto and unlock its true power in order to sell designer pokemon, they have strange religious beliefs about the significance of ditto, claiming it to be the origin of all life, some of them even believe humans are just ditto who have "been locked into a form" they seek to unite the world in some kind of primordial soup.
>>
a group of berry growers goes evil because kids keep on stealing their berries
>>
>>30486924
So you want Team Aether and Team Skull?
>>
File: 045.jpg (23KB, 310x412px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
23KB, 310x412px
>>30486924
>Liberals and libertarians in my pokemon game

Yes please.
>>
>>30493464
>INB4 Gen 13
>>
>>30486854
>learn and study as much about Pokemon as possible at any cost
So basically team Colress.

I want ancient conspiracy/cult style team. Like they secretly have hands on all random catastrophic event you encounter in the game but no one know they even exist. MC gain bit and piece of evidences throughout their journey and finally put the piece together and confront them. Their leader is someone you thought is on your side at the start of your journey, your professor etc. Their goals should be abstract and incomprehensible to your puny MC's mind, but you have to stop it for the sake of humanity and pokemons anyway.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.