[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Umm explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 000001.jpg (23KB, 286x480px) Image search: [Google]
000001.jpg
23KB, 286x480px
>>
>Bulbapedo
>Accurate
LMOA
M
O
A
>>
>>30484270
The Game. PLAY IT.
>>
>>30484296
This.
Are you surprised?
because I was
>>
>>30484270
They never got divorced, so they're still technically married.
>>
File: 1479938596955.jpg (38KB, 366x504px) Image search: [Google]
1479938596955.jpg
38KB, 366x504px
>>30484270
Let me guess, you mashed A through every conversation and didn't read any files in the Aether Foundation.
>>30484331
Do the two of them wear wedding rings? I know Kukui does, didn't think to check Lusamine or Mohn.
>>
>>30484353
Not OP but the only files I remember reading in Aether was stuff about Type: Null and Faba's blog.
>>
>>30484270
So does Lusamine think her husband/this dude is trapped in the Ultra Space?

You think the MC would say, "Oi m8, your wife has gone a little insane. Need you to come with me so you can dick her back to normality."
>>
>>30484416
An NPC in Burnet's lab talks about Mohn, his research on wormholes, and how he mysteriously vanished in a lab accident one day.
When Gladion gives you Null, he tells you that his dad was the one who started the whole thing with wormholes, and Lusamine went insane because he disappeared and she tried to find him.
>>
>>30484416
Mohn was mentioned several times by several different NPCs. Oh and IIRC he is mentioned at least once in one file about his travels in Ultra Space
>>
Why can no one read what characters in the game say? Mohn is Lusamine's father, not her husband.
>>
>>30484519
reminder that incest is not allowed in Pokeworld
And not anywhere else
>>
File: 1475546478546.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475546478546.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>30484519
>Mohn is Lusamine's father, not her husband
WEW
>>
Speculation.
There is no proof that professor Mohn is the same person as Mohn.
>>
>>30484720
/thread
also going to Bulbashito is fucking stupid.
>>
>>30484422
Mohn's probably insane too except on Rainbow Beans instead of Nihilego fumes

>tfw the UB she got associated with the most was the parasitic one
Should've went with Buzzwole or Celesteela
>>
>>30484720
>>30484786
Why are denialfags so retarded?
>>
>>30484270
running theory is he got the looker treatment.

>mindbroken by extradimensional tentacle monsters then washed up on a beach
>>
>>30484793
>the parasitic one
Yeah, Nihilego is fucking crazy.

I mean I've read PokéDex entries for Hypno and other Pokémon that were SPOOPY.
But Nihilego is on a whole other level of messed up.
Also the fact that the Ultra Space was filled to the fucking brim with Nihilego couldn't have helped her.
>>
>>30484720
>There is no proof that two characters named Mohn are the same person
>In Pokemon, a series where literally no characters other than generic trainers share a name
>>
Go fucking take care of your children you fucking fatso get away from my boxed Pokémon.
>>
>>30484270
>Lusamine
>Mohn

>Sun
>Moon

Made me think
>>
"Yeah, I used to travel between dimensions and shit, but now I run Pokéfarmville"
>>
>>30485017
>"got any rainbow beans buddy?"
>"i just need a few to get me through the day..."
>>
>>30484720
>Looks like fat Gladion
>Not Lusamine's husband

Wew lad
>>
File: ???.png (20KB, 111x211px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
20KB, 111x211px
I actually was thinking a bit about this recently, and it's the only reasonable explanation I can think of:
Mohn from Pokepelago was indeed married to Lusamine, and is the father of Gladion and Lillie. However, he was sucked into UltraSpace, presumably when Lillie and Gladion were very young, and his mind was completely wiped from the experience, as evidenced by Anabel and Looker

Lusamine truly loved her Husband, and obsessed over finding him, devoting all of her time and efforts into investigating UltraSpace. However, this exposure ended up warping her mind and manipulated her desires to focus on Nihilego.
One of two options may have happened: Lusamine may have actually FOUND Mohn after he was sent through the wormhole, and found his memory completely wiped, and spiraled into a deep depression focusing on a lost love, or she may have been too far gone under Nihilego's toxins to even keep track of him.
The fact that Mohn is lacking a wedding ring as >>30484353 mentions (Kukui has one for a reason), and mentions neither a wife nor kids enforces the idea of memory wipe. As for being lost at a young age in their lives, Lillie makes absolutely NO mention of a father in her life, even referring to Kukui and Burnet as 'parents' enforces the lack of involvement, while Gladion's cold explanation of his mother's actions, with a resigned concession to her motives also encourages this.
Even without his memories, or his relationship, Mohn kept one and only desire: to make a Pokemon Paradise, and was able to achieve it through Pokepelago

There's still holes to this theory, such as Guzma being unaffected by the UltraSpace exposure for all we know, and just how directly Lusamine was exposed to either UltraSpace and Nihilego toxin, but so far that's what I'm working off of.
>>
>>30484519
No, her dad created the Aether Foundation.
>>
>>30485333
To add on to what you said, Gladion implies that he has at least met his father, so he was probably somewhere around 3-6 years old when he disappeared, and Lillie was probably an infant.
>>
>>30485333
Guzma, MC and Lillie were unaffected, so they all must have something in common. Perhaps travelling long distances in the wormhole does it. Mohn travelled from Aether Paradise all the way off to Pokepelago, whereas Anabel travelled all the way from Hoenn.
>>
>>30485484
>>30485333
I had just assumed that Solgaleo/Lunala protected Lillie and the protagonist from adverse effects of Ultra space, but that doesn't explain why Guzma was unaffected.
>>
>>30485484
>>30485333
Or perhaps they just didn't stay long enough to get mindfucked, seeing as they managed to escape rather soon after arriving via Nebby.
>>
>>30485440
Gladion is only like a year older than Lillie. The reference sheet refers to him as a middle schooler.
>>
>>30485614
Well if he's a middle schooler that means he's 13-14 which is 2-3 years older than Lillie.
>>
>>30484270

easy he pump Lusamine full of that hot baby gravy and out popped two ungrateful little shits
>>
File: 793 - nihilego.gif (347KB, 61x85px) Image search: [Google]
793 - nihilego.gif
347KB, 61x85px
>>30485484
Lusamine has probably been fucking with Ultra Space for a long time. Let's assume that the fight with Nihilego at Aether was staged by her to prove her theories aren't crackpot to the star prodigies visiting

By the time your MC and Hau show up to Aether Lusamine must have been sucking Nihilego fumes for at most 10 years as a slow descent into madness than just instantly falling for them off the bat. Guzma's probably only been there for a couple hours or days at tops
>>
>>30485541
Perhaps Mohn and Anabel also spent even longer in there than Guzma. I imagine Guzma was also more willing to resist Ultra space, versus Lusamine who was willing to embrace it.
>>
File: norings.png (132KB, 1102x551px) Image search: [Google]
norings.png
132KB, 1102x551px
>>30484353
Nope. No rings.
>>
File: IMG_2068.jpg (412KB, 816x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2068.jpg
412KB, 816x1200px
>>30485952
Seriously weird why they would do this, especially with Kukui and Bernet constantly showing their rings.
Then again, Lusamine with no ring probably fuels fan art.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.