[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is wondertrade so shit this gen? I remember it being full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467294829393.png (338KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1467294829393.png
338KB, 999x999px
Why is wondertrade so shit this gen? I remember it being full of breeding rejects and other decent stuff, now it's always infested with literal junk 24/7
>>
>>30482916

Too early in the game's release. Newfags and casualfags are doing their playthroughs now and hoping for a Solgaleo for their Yungoos. It'll taper off in a few months.
>>
sorry anon i would have sent out more breedject stuff today but i spent it EV training and leveling some guys
>>
Wait a few months. You gotta wait for kids and casuals to get bored before decent stuff goes out.
>>
>>30482916
It gets better later on
>>
>>30482937
actually i remember getting lots of good HA kalos starters in the early XY

>>30482944
it's fine, once bank is out i won't have to suck anyone's cock anymore
>>
>>30482916
>WONDER TRADE IS NO LONGER EXCLUSIVELY ZIGZAGOON
>NOW IT'S ABRA
>>
>>30482916
we're all starting, the abras are a sign.

give it a few more days.
>>
>>30483031
>have to
you're right. after that, you get to. faggot.
>>
>>30482916
Let me fix that I have a box of Japanese meranie? With 4 egg moves and some have the HA so I'm gonna trade that and Japanese abra when I finish because why not
>>
>>30483031
Yeah, XY was pretty good for wonder trading early on. I think the problem is a combination of people being able to hack in what they want now, Destiny Knot being a pain to get, and SOS chaining not being as quick and simple as Friend Safari.
>>
>>30482916
because the Alolan Dex only has 300 pokemon in it and a third of them are alola's shitmons
>>
Pokemon Go brought the normies back into the game. They're the ones clogging up WT with Caterpie. Not to mention the trollmaster nips and their Abras.
>>
>get abra from WT
>it's in a beast ball and holding a beast ball
I'm kinda okay with this.
>>
>>30483859
Not trolls, you get a ton of abra rejects when synchronize breeding.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.