[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I revert him to 10%? Ive collected over 50% but it wont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (57KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57KB, 250x250px
How do I revert him to 10%? Ive collected over 50% but it wont let me revert back to 10%
>>
Divide by 5
>>
You need to have all the cells/cores in order to freely change back.

You can also get another Zygarde off the GTS and kill it for cells.
>>
>>30480076
This or collect 60/100 cells and create a Zygarde 50% and a Zygarde 10%
>>
>>30480026
You should be able to disassemble him. Unless you want to have both.
>>
>>30480026
to get the final 100% form do i just need 100 cells? I have like 50 right now, could I just go on the gts and get another zygarde and kill it?
>>
>>30480836

Yes, it's pretty great. You can bring in as many Zygarde as you want, break them apart, then build your own perfect ones in whatever form you'd like.
>>
When I finally get 100% Zygarde should I name him Beelzeboss?
>>
>>30480055
kek
>>
>>30480026
You go to the Zygarde cubes and it gives you the option to change forms.
>>
>>30480026
I haven''t touched my Zygarde yet, I'm nearly at 100 cells collected though. Do i just wait till I'm at 100 cells and cores before doing it?
>>
How do I know when I'm at 100?
>>
>>30481753

Go to your key items and check. Also, I bet they call you when you collect the last cell
>>
>tfw 99/100
I can't fucking find the last one
>>
>>30482068
Its pretty easy to split the list up. Search for all they day/night ones first then search for the static ones.
>>
>>30482092
That's what I'm currently doing
>>
what nature should zygarde be though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.