[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Colosseum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The new concept for Pokémon Colosseum was influenced by RPGs such as Final Fantasy VII and Persona 2 over the Pokémon mold. When asked in an interview with Prima Games why the gameplay of Colosseum did not mirror that of the handheld Pokémon games, Pokémon director Junichi Masuda explained: "How players communicate with each other has been key to the Pokémon games – it is the backbone of all Pokémon game designs. I feel that the handheld systems work better than the home-based consoles. It's certainly possible to come up with concepts for home-based consoles, but we might then have to change the core of the game."

The city of Phoenix, Arizona was primary used as the basis for the Orre region.
The transition to 3D also brought new graphical changes. Wes was designed to look "hazy" and about 17 years old. Genius Sonority ported most of the models and animations of first- and second-generation Pokémon from Stadium and Stadium 2. Genius Sonority based most of Orre on the real-life city of Phoenix, Arizona. As a whole, the graphics were influenced more by manga than by established Pokémon convention.
>>
>>30478388
You going somewhere with this?
>>
>>30478388
It was bretty good, the music was great, my main problem is that it's annoying constantly playing doubles
>>
Colosseum/XD sequel for Switch when???
>>
>>30478430
Wasn't that no longer the case in Gale of Darkness?
>>
>>30478483
Only if you want to catch the shitty Pokémon
>>
>>30478430
you mean fun
>>
>>30478388
Is this just copied From Wikipedia?
>>
>>30478388
>How players communicate with each other has been key to the Pokémon games

Funny how I gave up on this aspect entirely the last few years, now I just do nuzlockes and play rom hacks instead, and still greatly enjoy the game.
The community is pure cancer, and since no one I know plays Pokemon all that's left is the wi-fi shithole community. I mean do people even play the game online anymore, or do they just spam for injection begs or only play on fucking simulators and not the actual game?

And the trading communities that are NOT full of injection begging spamming, are that way because they are anally anti-hacking and will require fucking excel sheets and time stamped photos and the fucking social security number and blood type of your Pokemon to even make a god damn trade.
Battling-wise, no one battles anymore, when I hook up for a battle it's always "we doing this on Showdown right?". The multiplayer aspect of these games is at an all-time low.
>>
>>30478789
Also people are less social than ever, Pokemon GO was only mildly successful for a few weeks because it was on their fucking phones, that thing they can't get their eyes off for 5 seconds.
If the average normie sees you playing a 3DS Pokemon game he'll go "EWWW CRINGE CRINGE" because enjoying things isn't allowed in the modern western society in 2016.

The original Taijiri dream is completely fucking dead, Pokemon isn't doing shit to help people connect with each other.
>>
>>30478891
this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.