[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Masuda Method confirmed to work in SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (9KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 206x245px
Is the Masuda Method confirmed to work in SM?
>>
yeah dude
>>
ye
>>
ye dude
>>
>>30477788
Damn that's a pretty good shiny
>>
>>30477899
You should see Decidueye's shiny form.
I'm hatching Rowlet eggs now hoping I'm not wasting my time.
I'm planning to do a competitive shiny Decidueye but THEY JUST HAD TO REMOVE SUPER TRAINING.
IV's are easy, but I don't know how I'm going to do EVs easily now.
>>
>>30478028
EV training is much easier
>>
>>30478129
Do tell.
And don't say "battles" because they take longer and getting power items too annoying.
>>
File: 2319031 (7).jpg (9KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
2319031 (7).jpg
9KB, 255x256px
>>
>>30478176
Stuff the thing in the Pelago for like a day or whatever.
>>
>>30478777
That's for IVs too, not EV.

Also nice lucky trips.
>>
>>30478176
>16 BP
>Annoying
>You can get up to 5 BP per Battle Royal
>Still get BP if you lose
>>
>>30478808
You don't train IVs in the Poke Pelago dummy
>>
>>30478808
Pelago is for EVs, not IVs. Go level up Isle Evelup to 3 for 4 EVs per session, and put a pokemon in for 31 hours of training. Sessions are 30 minutes, so 62 sessions is enough for 252 EVs in one stat.
>>
>>30478028
Super Training was always really slow compared to hordes anyway. Learn how to EV train with SOS battles and it'll be much faster than your previous method.
>>
>>30477788
>Masuda
Who?
>>
Can somebody tell me how to level a poke from lvl 1 without giving it EVs? I'm early in the game, hit a day care centre but they aren't increasing the level.
I'm assuming I can just chain SOS battles to get the EVs I need too, so I intend on doing that.
>>
>>30478176
With a power item and pokerus, it takes seven ko's in an sos battle to reach 252. That's even faster than super training anon
>>
>>30479191
>what are the chances of getting pokerus
>what are the chances of pokerus running out while training

I'd rather do it the sure way
>>
>>30479135
PokéPelago. Takes time but it works great on low level mons. The only other way I can think is rare candies but that's not worth it
>>
>>30479251
Ah okay, thanks, Anon. I assume that's something I'll have access to on a later island?
>>
Did people seriously use super training? It was horribly inefficient and boring as hell, while still actually requiring concentration (unlike traditional EV training).

It seemed like it was made to reach out to casuals, but those casuals probably don't need to EV train in the first place. I'm glad it's gone.
>>
>>30479226
>ask for a pokerus carrier here
>pokerus lasts a whole day and doesn't go away if you keep the pokemon in the box
RetARD
>>
>>30479302
Poke pelego friend
>>
>>30479302
Same island, right after the fire trial.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 750x1334px
>>30479226
Pokérus is infinite once a mon has it. The only thing that runs ot after a day (if not in the PC) is the mon's ability to spread it.
>>
>>30479961
This, but pokerus kinda sucks, the purple bar in the status screen is a real eyesore. The smiley is also ugly as fuck
>>
>>30477899
It's not real
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.