[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zinnia Appreciation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: zinnia.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
zinnia.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Reminder that she was right all along.

Will she return, anons?
>>
Hopefully, I actually liked her, mainly because timelines make me happy and inspire me alot, and Id like to know where shes been/how she got here, not cause "xd le mary sue"
>>
Best girl. Best music. I hope for her to return, but I'm not holding my breath
>>
>>30476525
>She will never step on you and crush your dick

Why even go on?
>>
>>30476525
>liking worst girl
>saving thumbnails
consider suicide
>>
>>30476827
don't forget
>posting mediocre artwork by the worst artist.
>>
File: 1476723167305.png (175KB, 348x514px) Image search: [Google]
1476723167305.png
175KB, 348x514px
>>30476525
>>
>>30476525
I've skipped a few pokemon games. But I've heard people talking about the Zinnia theory or something like that.

Can someone fill me in on what it is?
>>
>>30476633
>mary sue meme
That makes totally no sense. Zinnia is not a mary sue, she is not even the lorekeeper who was supposed to control Rayquaza (because that lorekeeper is dead). She is just a strong trainer eclipsed by the MC (like literally all characters in the games) who actually have important knowledge.

She uses typicall shonen logic, though ("If sending the meteor to another universe implies the possibility of killing those inocent who live there, we better take care of it even if we die because is OUR problem!)
but ALL non villain characters use it too so...
Whatever, she's strong, beautiful, hot,based and have the best Hoenn theme, Zinnia (well, the whole Delta episode) is what makes ORAS so better than Emerald because a new story full charged by lore (Mega-Rayquaza, Hoenn meteors, Deoxys, implied Jirachi, AZ, parallel universes, megaevolution deforming the tissue of the space-time, etc) is obviously better than muh recycled Battle Frontier again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jQWyBu3THQ&ab_channel=Pokeli
>>
>>30476525
Surprised she wasn't in the battle tree since she had a model and everything already.
>>
I want her back in the Battle Tree. Not because she's a good character or my waifu or anything, I just want all the anti-Zinniafags to be mad.
>>
>>30477236
Zinnia stop posting.
>>
>>30476525
I have no strong feeling on Zinnia, I don't understand why people hate here, I don't understand why people love her, she is just there.
>>
>>30477026
The Delta Episode in ORAS implied that ORAS and the original RSE are two separate universes, instead of ORAS just retconning RSE. Anabel shows up in SM, and some people think this means the multiverse shit is canon.
>>
>>30477026
Zinnia confirms remakes are placed in different universes because there's a meteor in ORAS which Devon want to send to another universe. Zinnia reveals megaevolution is so powerful that cause distortions in reality that helps their clan observe a parallel world, "a world slightly different with some different pokemon and person, a world where the great war in Kalos never happened, where nobody knows about megaevolution and Hoenn is less advanced"
Before that, Steven's dad tell you how Devon corporation boosted the technology thanks to study the "infinite energy" (energy discovered investigating the Ultimate Weapon which ended the kalosian war), so basically RSE (also FRLG, HGSS, DPPt, BW and BW2) is placed in some universe where the war never happened and ORAS (also XY and SM) in the universe where the war broke out, the weapon was built, megaevolution was discovered and the world advanced a lot
Also in Battle Resort, Archie (in OmegaRuby) wonders about if is possible another universe where Team Aqua awakened Kyogre but Maxie (in AlphaSapphire) wonders about awakes Groudon.

The consensus is that there are 3 main universes

Retroverse
RGBY -> retroHoenn? -> GSC -> retroSinnoh? -> retroUnova? -> retroUnova2? -> retroKalos? -> retroAlola?

Modernverse
FRLG -> RSE -> HGSS -> DPPt -> BW -> BW2 -> modernKalos? -> modernAlola?

Megaverse
megaKanto -> ORAS -> megaJohto -> megaSinnoh -> megaUnova -> megaUnova2 -> XY -> SM
>>
>>30478165
Whoever wrote this shit needs to die.
>>
>>30477778
off by one kenobi
>>
>>30478036
>implying multiverse is not canon

>when you literally can visit Sun-universe in Pokemon Moon or Moon-universe in Pokemon Sun
>>
Zinnia sit on my dick!
>>
>>30478313
But it's not the same, you can't encounter other version exclusives.

That alone implies there is two universes for each game.

AlolaMoon links to AlolaSun but not fully due to lack of version exclusives. You can call it AlolaSun2.

That means AlolaSun Links to AlolaMoon2.

a
>>
I expect this thread to go down the shitter in about an hour. Predicted it last time, predicting it this time. Shame, I hate it whenever her threads go down the shitter

I'm kinda surprised she's not even in the battle tree, considering they just took Wally's model from ORAS. Her music alone would have been enough to justify it. Especially considering that one leak that got 90% of things right said she and AZ would be in the game. Though, probably one of those "She got cut and will be used for Stars" thing.

There was a thread the other day that incorporated both her and Steven into Sun and Moon that was kinda shitty, but I liked the idea for Zinnia. Where she basically just shows up and goes "I'm the dragon Trial Captain now!" And Hapu just kinda goes along with it. Her team was kinda eh, though, looked too much like Ryuki's.

Also ad that one Z episode idea wasn't in the game. That would've been pretty cool.
>>
She ruined anything. SHE RUINED THE GAMES.

I fuck hate the fact that multiverse is now canon in all fuck games.
>>
>>30480327
It's been canon since Gen 2
>>
>>30479853
Link to thread?
>>
>>30480327
It always has been, though, Anon. Look back to the dragon city in Black and White. In one of the buildings, you find a dude who wants a Klink for another world, I.E. the other version of the game. That confirmed it back then, pretty much.
>>
>>30480413
It should still be in the archive. It was an ITT type of thread, so that should help you look.
>>
>>30476525
This bitch
>>
>>30478165
And why are y'all taking this ho's words as gospel. It's just a theory of hers and she knows shit according to the way she acted in delta with her brilliant plan of making stuff up along the way
>>
>>30480666
Except that the games have pretty much been confirmed to be in alternate universes beyond anything with what Zinnia says.
>>
>>30480800
What are these confirmations you speak about
>>
>>30480876
In Black and White, in the Dragon city, there's a guy in one of the houses that wants a klink form another world, I.W. the other version of the game. Bringing him one from the game you caught will not do anything.
>>
>>30476525

skipped ORAS because X/Y left a bad taste in my mouth. should i play them now that i'm almost done with S/M?
>>
>>30482434
no
>>
>>30482434
Depends on what kinda bad taste X and Y left in your mouth. ORAS is either the perfect cure or more of the same stuff.
>>
>>30477026
>Theory
Canon
>>
>>30483039
>Theory of Evolution
>canon
>>
>>30479533
>you can't encounter other version exclusives
So..? Some trainers use pokemon not obtainable in your version, that means they wen from another universe? Is a game mechanic (distinctive of the saga) that would be erased in your scenario
>>
>>30480327
>implying multiverse was not confirmed in Opelucid City six years ago
>implying would be Zinnia's fault in any case
>implying multiverse being canon is a bad thing

>also implying you were a denialfag until ORAS

god dammit Zinnia haters are too dumb to me
>>
>>30482434
Jesus Christ if you hated XY then ORAS will make you consider suicide, unless you fucking unconditionally love Hoenn then don't.
>>
File: But that's....jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
But that's....jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>30480666
>It's just a theory of hers
>>
>>30477345
When even the Nips fucking hated her there's really no reason to bringing back Pokemon's Jar-Jar
>>
>>30480876
Looker tells you Anabel came to this world from a different one.
>>
>>30476525
People didn't like her because she was wrong. She went about it in the worst way possible.
>>
>>30478036
ORAS didn't imply it, and SM didn't confirm it. ORAS did that all on it's own.
>>
File: Double laughter.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
Double laughter.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>30484624
>Pokemon's Jar-Jar
>>
>Zinniafags still exist
I mean the reasoning in stopping the first plan made sense but she's such a fuck up in countless other scenes that the negatives outweigh the positives.
Would still fug the hobo dragon trainer.
>>
File: Ceon Ticket 2.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ceon Ticket 2.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Would just like to point out that there's a Zinnia mod for L4D2 that can change both Rochelle and Zoey into Zinnia. There are ones for Archie, Maxie, Steven and a bunch of pokemon.Zombies can even be Zubats.
>>
>>30484856
No it fucking didn't.
>>
>>30476525
i legitimately wonder, why do people hate her?

I never cared much for her story but she was hot and had a cool battle theme
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.