[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Beasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ultra-beasts-cover.jpg (50KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-beasts-cover.jpg
50KB, 780x440px
Has it ever been explained why some of the Ultra Beasts look like some of the main characters of the game?
>>
>>30472003
Yes.

UBs don't look like main characters; main characters look like UBs.

tl;dr = Lusamine is a bitch and dressed them to look like UBs she "loves" so much.
>>
Lusamine dressed Lilly up as UB:01, to full her fetish. So it isn't the it looking like her, it is her looking like it.
>>
Lillie's mom has a Nihilego fetish so she forced Lillie to dress like it, everyone else is a coincidence.
>>
>>30472003
Lusamine is obsessed with them, forced lillie to dress like one, dressed like one herself and presumably advised Guzma on looking like one
>>
>>30472020
this
lillie and lusamine should be obvious, and speculation is guzma is dressed as Xurkitree , but that's entirely unconfirmed
>>
>>30472003

Lusamine was so fucked up that she dressed Lillie to look like Nihilego. Even at the beginning of the game, long before you've met Lusamine, Lillie comments that her mother always told her what to wear.
>>
>>30472003
Lusamine just dressed her and lillie to look like the UBs because shes obsessed. I think its part of the reason lusamine is stick thin too
>>
>>30472048
>>30472040
It's the other way around for Guzma: he happened to look like an UB so Lusamine congratulated him and he grew attached
>>
what ub did gladion look like before he got a change in cloths
>>
>>30474002
My money goes on kartana
>>
File: SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png (415KB, 613x368px) Image search: [Google]
SM_Prerelease_Mohn.png
415KB, 613x368px
>>30472048
And pic related is Guzzlord
>>
>>30474176
But he was also kinda "obsessed" with Nihilego.
When he disappeared he apparently left a file all about it behind. It also explains his mental bullshit, since none of the other UBs have a neurotoxin that we know of
>>
>>30472037
>everyone else is a coincidence.
This. I could maybe see Lusamine having a connection to Pheromosa in an earlier version of the story, but in the final product, she only knew of Nihilego and Interpol only knew of Guzzlord. As far as I can tell, the others were brand new discoveries.
>>
What if Lusamine tried to make Gladion super ripped so that he'd look like Buzzwole? She probably forced him to run laps every day and fed him nothing but chicken
>>
>>30474531
My money is on Mohn is Buzzwole and Gladion is Kartana.

Hau would be Guzzlord.
>>
>>30474531
Well currently he only has the shoulder spikes and some red, so probably.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.