[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right, so by now, we all know why Mimikyu is disguised as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Mimikyu.full.2022100.jpg (307KB, 792x916px) Image search: [Google]
Mimikyu.full.2022100.jpg
307KB, 792x916px
All right, so by now, we all know why Mimikyu is disguised as Pikachu- because it's lonely, and it knows that Pikachu is super popular, popular enough to have a ton of merchandise flying around not just the real world but the Pokemon world as well, while it's not nearly as loved. In addition, it hates bright lights, hates people looking at it even more (either the sight itself, or Mimikyu's anger, killing any who peek beneath the veil), and according to the Anime, its mimicry of Pikachu does not mean that it likes the electric rodent at all- it instead hates it with a burning passion.

In addition, Mimikyu in its current form have to be a recent phenomenon, since the Pikachu merch their costumes are patterned after have only existed for the past 20 years. However, EVERY SINGLE MIMIKYU EVER- whether it be in-game, in the anime, or anywhere else- is patterned after Pikachu. Despite all the fanart, there are no holdovers from an earlier time, where Mimikyu would have disguised itself as something else- meaning Mimikyu itself is relatively new. Or... is it?

I submit for your delectation a hypothesis... Mimikyu is, in fact, the ghost of a dead Porygon, Porygon2, or Porygon-Z. Think about it- Porygon has a very valid reason to be lonely and to hate Pikachu, Electric Solder Porygon. That was an episode of the anime where Porygon held a title slot, where Pikachu's Thunderbolt- a bright, flashing light- caused hundreds of innocent Japanese children- and later, when the relevant clip was shown on the news, even more innocent Japanese adults- to be hospitalized for seizures due to simply seeing it, causing not just every instance of Pikachu's Thunderbolt to be darkened from then on, even outside Japan, but causing Porygon itself, as well as both of its evolutionary relatives, to never, ever be seen from then on in the anime, except for very, very recently- and then, only in tiny cameos.

(cont)
>>
File: an error has occurred.jpg (271KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
an error has occurred.jpg
271KB, 500x644px
>>30471143
And if the Pikachu merchandise was in the Pokemon world, what's to say that an event similar to Electric Soldier Porygon wasn't? An event where a Pikachu, through bright, flashing lights, sent hundreds of people into seizures, and everyone pinned it on Porygon- causing Silph Co.'s creation to plummet into hateful obscurity while Pikachu danced in the limelight, having gotten off scot-free?

Would it not, therefore, make sense that the ghosts of Porygon that were deleted or abandoned after this, would take a form that would hate the light that vilified them, take an appearance that would cause illness and death to anyone who took a small peek, and would hate Pikachu- yet dress up as them, to attempt to steal even a small piece of the limelight that the electric rodent kept to themselves?

Also, this is a Mimikyu and Porygon/2/-Z thread.
>>
You know this thread is going to be shit as soon as you notice the (cont).

Instead of playing the game, or doing something actually productive, you spent your time creating this headcanon. For what purpose? How long did this keep you up last night?
>>
>>30471168
I actually stole it from somewhere else.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/11/30/chilling-pokemon-fan-theory-says-mimikyu-is-actually-another-pocket-monster-with-a-19-year-grudge/
>>
So true!!! But Porygon don't have souls, as they are robots... so could they become ghosts?
>>
>>30471184
Sorry anon. But my favorite line from that so far

>Following Porygon becoming a television pariah, Pikachu has continued to bask in the adoration of the viewing audience. Did this impact Porygon’s psychology, making it believe that its own existence was something to be ashamed of while simultaneously granting Pikachu an aura of infallibility?

This implies porygon is an extra dimensional being aware of all universe's including ours.
>>
>>30471254
...Well, I never said I didn't make a few changes to make it more believable and less autistic. Eugh.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.