[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to get a Celesteela?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: confused breeder.png (205KB, 330x372px) Image search: [Google]
confused breeder.png
205KB, 330x372px
Putting up Kartana doesn't work and it's not like I can breed another Buzzwole or something.
>>
Play the better version
>>
You can put up your second Buzzwole
>I traded it for Pheremosa
Woopsie daisy
I'm getting loads of them for Beldum so try that maybe
>>
Kartana is fucking garbage compared to Celesteeka
Besides you get 4 Kartana's in Sun and only 2 Celesteela's in Moon
>>
>>30470176
I saw a French Pheromosa and just had to have it, so bye-bye Buzzwole
>>30470201
I know that, so I've tried putting up stuff like Kangashan or Castform but they don't seem to work. Then again, it's only been half an hour.
>>
>>30470109
>Putting up Kartana doesn't work
Yes it does.
>>
>tfw I sniped a celesteela that asked for a Gumshoos
I have no idea what was going though the dude's mind but here we are
>>
>>30470109
I just traded a buzzwole on the GTS, got a level 100 French one holding a life orb.
>>
File: tumblr_ofpstmPvtk1r2b88uo1_500.png (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpstmPvtk1r2b88uo1_500.png
97KB, 500x500px
>>30470225
>Putting up pokemon you can grind to get
>expecting to get a legendary for them
>>
>>30470481
I put Kartana up
Still nothing
>>
Starters
>>
>>30470109
I put up HA vulpix leftovers in moon balls yesterday and got
>celesteela
>pheromosa
>lunala
>archen
>deino
All in less than 20 minutes each
>>
>>30470671
I got the celesteela in less than 5
>>
>>30470671
What a coincidence, I was just hatching some Vulpix in hopes of that! I managed to get one in a Beast Ball from Wonder Trade, is that any good?
>>
>>30470109
Source?
>>
>>30470762
Yeah. I think premier is best, but dive, moon, and beast are close behind
>>
>>30471242
Even if it doesn't have its hidden ability?
>>
>>30470671
can you see the HA etc on gts?
>>
>>30470109
I know exactly what that image is
I'm ashamed to admit I've jacked off to it
>>
>>30473054
care to share
>>
>>30473054
I am curious to what it contains. I humbly request sauce.
>>
>>30473054
give source pls
>>
>>30473085
>>30473096
>>30473105
Don't say I didn't warn you
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2047250
>>
>>30470481
It works sometimes.
>>
>>30470481
>Tfw put up a random Trubbish on the GYS for a Giveaway that ended up being a ruse
>Try to get back said Trubbish before going to bed
>"The Pokémon you deposited was traded!"
>Get confused as fuck and kinda astonished
>Some Jap Bro send over Aegislash
Holy shit, Japs are nuts.
>>
>>30473208
Also should mention that Trubbish may have had Pokérus.
Didn't know that was so valuable.
>>
>>30470109
Female Salandit + GTS = Free Ultra Beats

So far I got 3 Kartanas, Nihileho, Buzzwole, and Guzzlord for them
>>
Dratinis get me lots of UBs. I've gotten Celesteela, Pheromosa, and about nine Nihilegos from trading Dratinis. Also Lunala, for what that's worth.
>>
Just put up Feebas or something, I'm willing to bet there's plenty of retards out there who don't know how to fucking fish
>>
>>30470225
you get 4 buzzwoles though right?

I got 4 pheremosas
>>
>>30473940
you get 4 kartanas and 2 buzzwoles

moon, you get 4 pheromosas and 2 celesteelas.
>>
>>30474259
oh I see

I wish we got like 10 guzzlords. they're so cute!
>>
>>30470225
>I know that, so I've tried putting up stuff like Kangashan or Castform but they don't seem to work
>actually being one of those shitheads that clutter the GTS asking for legendaries while offering nonLegendaries
>>
What are people trading for Porygon 2/Z and Milotic? I'm trying to complete the dex and have offered Magmortar, Feebas with Prism scale for Milotic and Porygon with Up-grade for Porygon 2 but everybody is trying trades like that and they're not being traded
>>
>>30470250
Literally just got a Celesteelia ten minutes ago putting one up. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>30470481
>>30473165
It works all the time. Been breeding dratinis and kangaskhans(sp?) since the third day of the release. I keep trading them for Solgaleo, and then trading Solgaleo for whatever I want. In my experience the only thing people don't want to trade is Kingdra, Necrozma, and Politoed.
>>
>>30476376
Gotcha fampai
All you need is
To ask in the Wi-Fi thread you fucking incompetent cunt.
I did that and got all 6 Held-Item Trade Evolutions at the cost of a Golden Cap
>>
>>30470481
You have never actually tried this, have you?
It usually works.
>>
Beast Ball Honedge work pretty well. Occasionally BB Togepi too.
>>
how do you even request the UBs from the other game if they're not already in your Dex?
>>
>>30477295
you scroll all the down and enter their names yourself
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.