[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there is a moon ball >there is no sun ball check mate sunfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Moonball_.jpg (10KB, 119x112px) Image search: [Google]
Moonball_.jpg
10KB, 119x112px
>there is a moon ball
>there is no sun ball

check mate sunfags
>>
we don't need handicap balls to capture mons
>>
>Sunny Day exists
>Moony Day does not exist
>>
>>30466272
This.
>>30466280
Sure you do. Remember anon, you sunfag don't have balls.
>>30466299
A ball is more useful than a non-damaging non-status affecting move with no meta.
>>
>Moon fag is trying to redeem its Moon copy by using a fucking poke ball

Sit the fuck down, boy.
>>
>>30466391
>redeem its Moon copy
>when everyone and there mother are going nuts over on GTS for Celesteelas and Pheromosas
>>
>>30466391
>Moonfag trying to redeem anything
>like it needs to be redeemed
>talking to your obvious elder like that
Listen here, CHILD, I don't know what you think you know, but Sunfags have been BTFO for a while now. This is just another nail in the coffin. In other words, SIT YOUR PUNK ASS DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU SIT DOWN.
>>
>>30466341
>weather
>no meta
whut?
>>
>>30466420
>What is Dex filling
>>
>>30466299
that's because it's not a word, anon. sticking suffixes onto random words is idiotic.
>>
>>30466468
>pretending not to know
>Weather hasn't had a meta since gen 3.
Anon, I have some bad news for you...
>>
The quick ball looks like the sun shining in the blue sky.
>>
>>30466505
Quick ball is one of the ugliest balls.
>>
File: 1480084334117.png (515KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
1480084334117.png
515KB, 1100x825px
>>30466490
>he doesn't know
Anon, have you even played this meta ? Celesteela is C A N C E R on a new level and Pheromosa's only safe check is Aegislash. Also look up Solgaleo and Lunala's ranking in Ubers.
>>
>can't use smoke ball, light ball, or snowball to catch Pokemon
>>
>>30466497
>He doesnt know about doubles torkoal
smogon fag detected
>>
File: IMG_9586.png (376KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9586.png
376KB, 664x664px
>>30466532
But it's a sunburst.
It's the true beauty of the daytime sun, and it generally has an equally bright opening animation to match
>>
>>30466497
>Weather hasn't had a meta since gen 3.
hahahahah good joke
>>
>>30466561
not him, but i tried doing just that, cant find any results on the search engine im using
>>
>>30466561
pheromosa is also checked by A-Marowak
>>
>>30466581
No, it's not. It's a flash of light, called a quick ball, you get it now?
>>30466578
Yeah, I guess you are a smogonfags.
>>30466590
Not a joke. Weather isn't viable anymore, hasn't been for a while.
>>
>>30466627
What is the sun but the brightest flash of light in the shining blue sky.
>>
>>30466627
The main weather meta was in gen 4 and 5 when weather wars were the meta...gen 6 was when they were nuked. Gen 3 was not a weather war meta because Groudon/Kyogre weren't allowed.

Furthermore, Gen 5 was the gen which introduced HA thus cementing weather as the main staple. You are mistaken if you think gen 5 was ANYTHING but weather wars.

Furthermore, weather teams still exist and enjoy prosperity in gen 6. In gen 7, pelipper/tapu koko/kingdra is a BIG core.

So shut the fuck up newfag.
>>
>>30466581
idgaf what is going on ITT but this is the best looking ball right here
>>
>>30466272
>there's a dusk ball
>there is no dawn ball

What did game freak mean by this
>>
>>30466652
>The main weather meta was in gen 4 and 5 when weather wars were the meta

>mfw I skipped gen 5
>fight N in b2w2
>what the fuck why isn't the sun fading
>>
>>30466666
Nice waste of quints
>>
>>30466696
but for real though I want a good ball to stick fire types in
>>
>>30466712
But a ball that works good when it's dark and a ball that works good when it's light would just make every other ball redundant.
There'd never be a situation where any of the others would be any stronger.
>>
>>30466652
You're the ONLY newfag here. Weather meta WAS gen 3. It's been declining since, was briefly revived in gen 5, and died in gen 6.
>>
>>30466766
Gen 3 was not as serious a weather meta as B2W2. If you think that you are seriously deluded.

It's also not "bad" in gen 6 either.
>>
>>30466754
Dusk only works well in caves and Dawn only works well in Sunny

there?
>>
>>30466786
Yes, but let's also petition to get rain dance renamed Rainy Night
>>
Pretty sure OP is trolling and many took the bait.
>>
>>30466272
>there is a star stone
>there are no sun or moon stones
gg Switch-fags
>>
>>30466272

>use your one moonball on Lunala
>it catches

Best ball confirmed.
>>
>>30466561
How is Celes cancer? Non competitive fag here.
>>
>>30466666
Are you satan?
>>
>>30466766
weather was meta in the gen where the only ou weather setter was ttar?
>>
>>30466957
Celesteela is very annoying to deal with, it can boost its Speed with Autotomize and still hit full power with Heavy Slam, it has a stupidly good coverage movepool, its stats are very well balanced so it can be a mixed attacker and take hits, has Leech Seed and Steel/Flying is just a broken type combo in general.
>>
New (ish) here. Looking for a Wimpod with decent IV's in either Attack or Defense. Name your price
>>
>>30466497
>Somehow missed Weather Wars: The Gen: The Experience
>>
>>30467011

Also looking for a Carvanha regardless of stats!
>>
>>30467166
not the thread for that. use the catalog.

Also, Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.