[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8451.png (518KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8451.png
518KB, 1200x950px
What went wrong?
>>
File: big-white-chicken.jpg (14KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
big-white-chicken.jpg
14KB, 399x300px
bock?
>>
>>30465301
The anime.
And the staff's autism for not replacing Ash after the first season.
>>
>>30465301
Nothing. Chicken was saved from the shit that is the anime will remain forever pure. Just like Hilda and Rosa.
>>
>>30465301
Everything. Ash should've won the league last time and a new protagonist created.

Yes, I'm fucking mad that we now have a goddamn harem comedy now.
>>
File: KIIIIIIIII.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
KIIIIIIIII.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>30465318
The anime is comfy and great.
>>
>>30465345
Lana is CUTE!
>>
>>30465345
>Mimikyu is relegated to a jokemon
reeee
Although what the fuck I love Bewear now
>>
If you want Chicken animated so bad just switch on a K-on episode and look for Yui.
>>
>>30465381
mimikyu is trying to murder pikachu

mimikyu pushes him off a building
>>
>>30465342
Isn't it weird that the most childish season has a harem of all things?

Is Japan going to start trying to sell that to its youth in the hopes of getting more babies?
>>
>>30465381
not at all. not his fault his ball was deflected and blew up the fucking hot air balloon
>>
>>30465406
No, it's another self-indulgent, pandering anime only with Pokemon in it. And really, that's what Japan's like now - self-indulgent, pandering trash that all looks really similar.
>>
>>30465432
But harems don't pander to the target audience of pokemon.
>>
>>30465406
Harems are always child friendly as long as they are innocent crushes instead of the kissing and jealousy type.
>>
>>30465446
>implying the target audience of Pokemon is actually watching the anime
>>
File: anyway.gif (698KB, 248x186px) Image search: [Google]
anyway.gif
698KB, 248x186px
>>30465432
>>
>>30465432
This is so depressing but true.

I've watched like 3 series in the last 4 years.
>>
>>30465432
Goodness, aren't you a ray of sunshine
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.