[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This took over 9000 years in paint to create. Rank 'Em.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 14

File: Totem.png (603KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Totem.png
603KB, 2754x1814px
This took over 9000 years in paint to create. Rank 'Em.
>>
>>30464564
>took 9000 years to make
>Even the check boxes aren't level

Its shit
>>
>>30464564
Should be six boxes to indicate number of mons knocked out considering a full team
>>
File: Totem Experience.png (642KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Totem Experience.png
642KB, 2754x1814px
>>30464564
shit format OP.

I used exp share for my first playthrough, and had a Brick Break Trumbeak for Alolan Raticate on the second playthrough I just started.
>>
>>30464596
>>30464600
>>30464617
I'm not on my usual device, alright? Fuck. I've just wanted something like this for a while now, and no one else made it.
>>
File: trials.png (645KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
trials.png
645KB, 2754x1814px
>>30464564
I just barely beat the water trial with 1 pokemon left on red HP, only won because of a clutch Acrobatics crit by Torracat.
Grass and Electric weren't as close but they were surprisingly difficult since I wasnt expected either Lurrantis or Vikavolt to be as strong as they were.

I oneshot both the Fire and Dragon trials which is why I gave them a full easy rating. They weren't even Z moves, just a scald from Dewpider and a dazzling gleam from Ribombee did them in.
>>
everything before and including salazzle was hard because my team was barely built up. I blacked out against Salazzle because Mareanie was my only counter but severely underleveled

everything after was easy as fuck because I just toxic stalled everything, though the mimikyu and lurantis ones probably would have sucked if I didn't use toxic
>>
File: Totems.png (642KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Totems.png
642KB, 2754x1814px
>>
File: 1480751001813.png (686KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1480751001813.png
686KB, 2754x1814px
Lurantis was the only one that felt threatening.
>>
>Gumshoos
Knew what was coming because of previews, took it down easy because it and its Yungoos only bothered debuffing me and never got an attack off

>Wishiwashi
Rough totem for my team because I started with Litten and didn't have any grass/electric mons on me. Scraped by with one mon left thanks to its fucking Alomolmao spamming heal pulse and its Sitrus berry

>Salazzle
Nuked immediately by Hydro Vortex from my own Wishiwashi

>Lurantis
Wiped against it once due to shit luck on Trumbeaks spamming Supersonics, second shot it went down to sun-boosted Torracat because it summoned Castform instead

>Vikavolt
Two-shot with Minior Acrobatics. Its Charjabug tried to twave me while shields were still up and died accomplishing nothing

>Mimikyu
Incineroar flame charge busts disguise, play rough hits for little damage, Darkest Lariat kills its Haunter summon, it mimics lariat, then OHKO'd by the moonsault

>Kommo
A-Ninetails almost OHKO'd but then got fucked up by Scizor second turn, Mudsdale mopped up the leftovers
>>
File: why was Kommo-o so fucking weak.png (641KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
why was Kommo-o so fucking weak.png
641KB, 2754x1814px
Salazzle was the hardest, I got down to one Pokemon before I managed to KO it.

Kommo-o, on the other hand, was a one hit KO. Sent out Primarina, used Blizzard, it's fucking dead. Was even underleveled.
>>
>>30464564
>Gumshoos
Pretty easy tbqh. Used a Crabrawler throughout most of the battle. Finished it off with my Popplio.

>Wishiwashi was tough, but managed to beat it in the end. I even took it out brfore Alomamola could heal it.

>Salazzle was easy to me. Brionne had Bubblebeam, and Hidden Power Ground at the time. I one shot it honestly.

>Lurantis
Was FUCKING HELL. This thing made me swtich up my planned team. It took me about 6 times to beat it. Even when I dud catch the Pokémon needed to beat it, it still took my team out like they were nothing. One of the first times in a while where a Pokémon gane made me come up with a strategy to beat it.

>Vikavolt was almost as tough as Lurantis, but didn't cause me to challenge it more than once. It just managed to sweep modt of my team, before I eventually took it out with a Z-Moves.

>Mimikyu
Again, same with Vikavolt swept a good portion of my team, but then I was I able to take it out.

>Kommo-o
Too easy at this point. Primarina with Moonblast made it a cake walk.
>>
File: totems.png (640KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
totems.png
640KB, 2754x1814px
>>30464564
>>
File: TotemsFirstTime.png (640KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
TotemsFirstTime.png
640KB, 2754x1814px
>Gumshoos
I just hit it with attacks, so hard.

>Wishiwashi
Took twice as long as the other Totems to beat, but wasn't hard.

>Salazzle
Mudsbray.

>Lurantis
Raw fucking damage and sythesis would have fucked me over, but Pollen Puff 2 shot it,

>Vikavolt
Mudsdale

>Mimikyu
Hypnosis can fuck right off. Took out most of my team before hypnosis missed something.

>Kommo-o
Ribombee
>>
File: Totem.png (686KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
Totem.png
686KB, 2754x1814px
>Gumshoos
Were kinda difficult, just because the SOS system threw me off. That and Hyper Fang shenanigans. Or was it Super Fang? Some manner of Fang.

>Wishiwashi
Dartrix used Razor Leaf for basically 20 odd turns straight. Alamomola heals were annoying, though.

>Salazzle
Mudbray used Bulldoze!

>Lurantris
Alright, not gonna lie, this shit almost got me. Trumbeak was killing my Dartrix and Lurantris ran a train on Mudbray. But Salandit barely held in so I could spam revives and heals.

>Vikavolt
I don't remember this fight. I don't even remember it being hard. Guess it wasn't.

>Mimikyu
If it weren't for Salandit's Toxic, I probably would have had a harder time with it than I did. PLay Rough still punched holes in my team.

>Kommo-O
A. Ninetails used Blizzard! I was kinda worried when it summoed Scizor, but it dindu nuffin.
>>
File: totems.png (639KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
totems.png
639KB, 2754x1814px
>>
>>30465533
This except for mimikyu where I blacked out a few times. Arguably the hardest totem.
Only blacked at wishiwashi as well, lurantis I barely scraped by.
>>
>Gumshoos
simple, not too hard
>Raticate
easier, but to be fair I had a Makuhita with me that time
>Wishiwashi
difficult until I evolved my Grubbin and came back
>Salazzle
hint: use mudbray or cubone
>Lurantis
struggled once, but like usual one loss = developed strategy, so the second time it just took one Sun-boosted Inferno Overdrive from Torracat to ohko
>Vikavolt
No trouble really, but not the easiest
>Mimikyu
probably one of the toughest alongside wishiwashi and lurantis
>Kommo-o
Not that difficult, it doesn't deal too much damage despite the boosted stats and gets cucked by fairy type moves
>>
File: 1431793464954.jpg (649KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431793464954.jpg
649KB, 1280x720px
>kommo-o can summon scizor
wait what

is it at least around kommo's level unlike those shitty hakamo's it summons?
>>
>>30464564
>>30464617
yeah, you've got things backwards OP. Should be easy -> difficult.
>>
>people here blacked out
>actually blacked out
I mean come the fuck on its a pokemon game, what the fuck, all of them were 3 at best and I didn't even exp-share or did anything special

The only thing that truly analy wrecked in this game was Hau's Raichu on the third island
>>
>>30466863
Not destroying Hau's Raichu with electric attavks from your own Raichu just to demonstrate how pitiful he is
>>
File: 1480751001813 EDIT.png (696KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1480751001813 EDIT.png
696KB, 2754x1814px
>>30464564
That lurantis battle had no business being so difficult.
>>
File: [intense intensity].png (138KB, 263x323px) Image search: [Google]
[intense intensity].png
138KB, 263x323px
>>30466863
>when you learn his raichu is full EV'd in spatk/speed and has max IVs
>his whole team is like that

thank god for alolawak
>>
>>30466856
I feel like it was actually kinda underleveled, but I can't remember.

It summoned one against me and I wished to God that I could catch it. A wild fucking Scizor? The madmen!
>>
File: totems.png (638KB, 2754x1814px) Image search: [Google]
totems.png
638KB, 2754x1814px
Salazzle got OHKO'd in my first run but almost rekt me in my second. Lurantis has been a bitch in both, and Mimikyu totally nuked me the first time, but I thankfully had Toxapex (who still needed potions) in the second.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.