[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fakemon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Stipplinci.jpg (1MB, 1286x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Stipplinci.jpg
1MB, 1286x1334px
-Let's Draw Edition-
Decided to draw up some concepts for new pokemon +Cross Gen evos. Would love to see some other stuff you guys have come up with

I'll just share my ideas.

First up is a Smeargle evolution known as Stipplinci (stippling painting + da Vinci)
>60 HP
>20 ATK
>50 DEF
>20 Sp.ATK
>50 Sp.DEF
>80 SPD

"After studying the art of reference and sketching, Stipplinci moved on to the art of perfection, constantly judging it's own skill to outdo itself in the brush"

Smeargle will only evolve into Stipplinci once it's used sketch successfully 100 times in battle. upon evolving, it learns a second move known as "Complementary", in which it will change the opposing pokemon to the type it is week to (only applies to the primary type, and you can choose what it changes to).
>>
File: IMG_3736.jpg (1MB, 3173x1960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3736.jpg
1MB, 3173x1960px
This is the second evolution I thought up tonight, being an Evolution to Kecleon. Known as Nusumundile (Japense word for "sneak" + reptile)

"Most Kecleon spend their days hiding away from predators to protect themselves with their camouflage, but certain members learned to adapt this natural ability, and become silent, invisible hunters."

Besides what's listed in the picture, when Nusumundile activates Modify, it's wavy bands will change color to the corrosponding type it changes into (electric=yellow, fire=red, etc.)
>>
File: IMG_3737.jpg (1MB, 3264x2006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3737.jpg
1MB, 3264x2006px
This is my first "original" pokemon line, inspired by a tapeworm. These are Elastatch (elastic + attach) and Maleaffix (malleable + affix)

"Elastatch have never been seen in the wild on their own, but are always found in the remains of other pokemon, and if born hungry. Breeding them seems to always require a pokemon of a different species."

"Maleaffix seems to have grown and unsatiable hunger from it's adolescence, and has found various ways to keep it's appetite appeased. Some are even found nesting inside wailords in order to feed on the hundreds of Wishiwashi they devour."

This pokemon has a form change much like Aegislash, and changes form through a signature priority +2 move called "Infest"
It is a 50 BP physical poison move, in which the user lunges into the opponent pokemon, and drains their life for two turns. The user cannot be attacked, and on the third turn, Maleafix will change into Stuffed Form for 2 turns before turning back to starved form.
>>
File: 20161203_161442.jpg (2MB, 4160x2496px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_161442.jpg
2MB, 4160x2496px
Psychic/Fairy Fakemon legendary. Its ability is magic guard or clear body.

Just like how its stats suggest, it learns only a few physical attacks. However, it can learn every special attack move that is available through TMs and tutors. It learns several status moves such as agility and iron defense as well.

Its signature move is Psycho Pinch, a psychic type physical move. With 5 BP, it is useless in damaging the enemy. Its real useful factor is its special effect, which is giving the opponent -1 in every stat. It has 10 PP, and lacks priority.

Now for some extreme cringe. Question: how useful is this thing in competitive play?
>>
>>30464379
Having a practical next turn K.O move seems very extreme for speed like that. Put most of it into defense, and it could be fine. Unless you were aiming for something like Pheramosa. What's Psycho Pinch's intended accuracy?
>>
>>30464436
>Accuracy
Whoops. Forgot to add it. It's 85%.

And yes. I did intend it to be like Pheromosa. Say, how's its design?
>>
>>30464501
It's very simple. There by any chance a certain inspiration? All I can think of is something like oen of those Mascots for nintendo apps like the little AR code guy.
>>
>>30464581
What if I said Bill Cipher and J.K's attire in the virtual insanity music video? Mainly because they're the inspirations.
>>
>>30464787
Nice. I could see it meing some michevious dimension hopping Ultra Beast, given it's slightly abstract and unnatural anatomy.
>>
>>30464890
Mind if I posted its pokedex entry?
>>
>>30465051
Sure, in the mean time I'd love to know what you think of my designs!

"This pokemon is said to have wandered through the Ultra Wormhole. It's rather cute apperance masks it's maniacal tendency to dishevel numerous things it crosses. From changing street lights, to making people fall ill without second thought."
>>
File: IMG_3732.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Bumping with another Cross-Gen evo of Dunsparce

"Doomsparce" (dunsparce + doom... duh)

"After using it's tunnels as an escape route, it uses them as potholes to trip it's foes with, and stare them down with it's menacing, now opened eyes."

Stats stay exactly the same, but it gains a new ability known as "Dishearten". This ability causes several moves involving the use of eyes to increase tenfold. Moves like Baby-Doll eyes and Scary Face now bring their opponents stats down by 3 extra stages, uterrly squashing most speedster pokemon if it survives the first round
>>
File: IMG_3732.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>30465146
Forgot to rotate image...
>>
>>30465077
About the evolutions of Smeargle and Kecleon, I'm pretty ambivalent towards them. They're decent designs with personality. Nothing too special.

I don't like the design of your original fakemon, however. I think they'd do better with a smoother body and no arms. That is, I don't really have a good eye on designs. Feel free to do whatever you want.
>>
>>30465146
Creative, but I prefer other designs.
>>
>>30465302
>>30465319
I gotcha. I always try to make fakemon evolutions that have a spiritual nature to their related pokemon. Ie. Doomsparce still looking just a doofy as dunsparce, or adding the palette to Stippleinci to add to smeargle's painting motif.

Original fakemon I have problems with though. It's very easy to imitate pokemon's style, but not create it, y'know?
>>
We really need other people in this thread. Makes me feel like I'm in an echo chamber of some sort.
>>
>>30465515
Not really sure. Got any other mons to bump with?
>>
>>30465542
Not yet.
>>
File: IMG_20160705_153007.jpg (311KB, 2110x1816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_153007.jpg
311KB, 2110x1816px
I stole the back hair from another fakemon
Kemoname-
Water / Dragon starter

Hp-100
Atk-49
Def-70
Sp.Atk-120
Sp.Def-70
Speed-122

Kemoname means Rain + Beast.

I don't know if it's very good. Could someone create a pokedex description professing it's protective nature.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.