[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injecting 6IVs Japanese Dittos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I´m feeling generous and bored tonight, so i´ll give you fuckers some Dittos.

>But I need help first

I´m a comfy player and I´m still at the second Island, if someone gives me the area and level to catch a wild one I´ll begin to inject them
>>
>>30461875
Its level 25-ish at the beginning of the third island
>>
>>30461875

Mount Hokulani on ulaula island
>>
>>30461875
do you mean comfey? they're in the lush jungle, lvl.18-21. bout a 5% catch rate tho.
>>
>>30461948
I mean comfy, that means I don´t rush the game so I´m not in the area where you catch Dittos yet
>>
>>30461948
Checked
>>
What Nature and Item should I give them?
>>
>>30462094
Adamant, Modest, Timid and Jolly are most popular. And Destiny Knot.
>>
>>30461875
You could get someone to trade you one.
>>
>>30462137
They appear on route 10 on top of that mountain therw, you take the bus up to the mountain
>>
>>30462094
Can we request them already or not yet?
>>
>>30461875

>free dittos

How about a free shiney Mimikyu with pimped IVs?
>>
>>30462229
Maybe later tonight :^)
>>
On route 10, just go down and on the right is a patch of grass.
>>
>>30462282

You will be my hero if you do. Been breeding them but getting nowhere.

Also, the ditto I have says:
Where: Mount Hokulani
Level Met: Apparently Lv. 27

I traded mine for this one though.
>>
The first patch of grass when you're coming down from the Hokulani Observatory
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.