[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, is Kukui the Masked Royal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: faggs.png (552KB, 1241x589px) Image search: [Google]
faggs.png
552KB, 1241x589px
Memes aside, is Kukui the Masked Royal?
>>
>>30460234
Of course not. Yes he is
>>
I LOVE this meme.
>>
>>30460234
Please stop forcing this headcanon.
>>
>>30460234
Nice find, finally laying all these Kukui is the Masked Royal memes to rest.
>>
Unironically no. GF likes to fuck with people
>>
>>30460234
>>30460266
Nice bait but;
He looks way too tan to be Kukui. Also, Kukui wears glasses and this guy doesn't even need them. And why would he dress up and create an alter ego just to battle the boys once? No sense is being made
>>
>>30460234
clearly they're twin brothers, it's why they care about one another so much.

>Masked Royal also never removes his mask, even at family gatherings so he can feel distinguished from the brother he loves, but feel he lives in the shadow of otherwise.
>>
They pushed it too hard. It has to be a trick. GF lovers fucking with us.
>>
they arent even the same skin color
>>
The Royal. Why does he wear a mask?
>>
>>30460234
They never showed the masked royal and Samson Oak in the same room together.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>30460511
>They never showed the Masked Royal and Nebby in the same room together either
>>
>>30460511
>They never showed Ash and the Royal Mask in the same room together.
>>
>>30460608

>i've never seen my dad in a room
>>
>This head canon

kys OP
>>
>>30460383
Kukui needs money to continue his research on moves and also to build the new League, and uses his popularity as the Masked Royal to rake in sponsorships/funding. he wants to anonymize himself, so he makes a token effort (sewing the mask, taking off his ring) but doesn't actually expect to be recognized, as he's not too well known as Kukui compared to as Royal.
>>
>>30460383
also, take into account the fact that he has a very specific facial hair style, identical body types, and that your body would appear more/less tanned depending on the lighting of the room. don't forget contact lenses also exist, explaining the different eyes. unless GF straight up denies that Kukui is Royal, then I'd say it's a pretty open and shut case.
>>
File: mask.png (409KB, 730x479px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
409KB, 730x479px
>>30460234
Explain this!
>>
>>30460511
i forgot Samson Oak existed
>>
>>30462313
>his wife has a masked royal fetish.
>makes him wear the mask she bought
>he feels violated and confused
>>
>>30462313
His wife is a big fan.
That mask you gave back to him was specially ordered for her, and is higher quality than the other ones you can get.
He was just too embarrassed to tell you that.
>>
>>30462313
Merch you tard. It's everywhere.
>>
>>30462313
They're both big fans, Kukui and Burnet met at a wrestling event
>>
>>30460234
Kukui's body is covered in scars from taking attacks from pokemon, this pretty boy doesn't have a scratch on him.

Case closed.
>>
>>30462639

/thread
>>
Does he have mercenaries?
>>
>>30460234
>Implying that, god forbid, people don't take off wedding bands when they're performing or doing professional work.
>>
>>30463030
They were trying to grab his prize
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.