[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so angry all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: 733Toucannon.png (92KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
733Toucannon.png
92KB, 373x373px
Why is he so angry all the time?
>>
>>30458257
You cannot buy Froot Loops in Alola
>>
>>30458305
heh.
>>
File: lando-calrissian.jpg (19KB, 374x330px) Image search: [Google]
lando-calrissian.jpg
19KB, 374x330px
>>30458305
>>
because he has to show everyone that he's the best bird and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks

post more Toucannon
>>
Because throughout the whole game he's been trying to tell you not to trust the aether foundation, and now he has to fight ultra beasts
>>
>>30458257
>>30458418
>he
>>
>>30458523
HE
>>
File: 1480579561911.png (819KB, 959x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480579561911.png
819KB, 959x1200px
>>30458523
SHE
>>
He's just squinting because he has bad eyesight and his eyebrows and bags make him look angry even though that's just his natural expression. Poor misunderstood birb.
>>
Because he wanted to be a woodpecker.
>>
>>30458257
Gamefreak got scared because Talonflame had the audacity to be good, so they made Toucannon a shitmon.
>>
File: 1480734180893.jpg (49KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1480734180893.jpg
49KB, 373x373px
>>30458257
Someone decided to speak to his sun
>>
File: 1480575757585.webm (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1480575757585.webm
3MB, 400x224px
>>
>>30458257
>pidgeot
>bad
>noctowl
>bad
>swellow
>meh
>pelipper
>great
>staraptor
>great
>unfezant
>bad
>talonflame
>meh
>mom's toucan
>bad

Will we ever get a good regional bird ever again?
>>
isn't he raising his wife's son? I don't have the webm but didn't he raised rowlet in the anime?
>>
Cause you made a thread about him for the 20th time today
>>
>>30458775
>owl
>a bird
>>
>>30458741
>those ascent and descent animations
oh my god
>>
>>30458775
Mom's toucan is pretty good though both design wise and in game, all you have to do is spam Beak Blast and burn everything is your way
>>
>>30458775
>Pidgeot
>Noctowl
>Unfezant
>Toucannon
>bad
You just hate birds, man
>>
>>30458942
I like them all design wise, but they're not very good.

>>30458941
Beak Blast does sound fun to use though.
>>
>>30458257
Because he knows that roughly 70 new pokemon is bullshit and it's even bigger bullshit that only Kanto pokemon have Alolan forms.
>>
>>30458775
>Pidgeot
>great
>noctowl
>great
>swellow
>great
>pelipper
>not the regional bird, but still great
>staraptor
>great
>unfezant
>great
>talonflame
>great
>toucannon
>great

will we ever get a bad regional bird ever?
>>
>>30459262
female unfezant
>>
>>30459262
>pelipper
>not the regional bird, but still great
>bird pokemon that's the most common in the region it was introduced in
>wingull is the first bird pokemon encountered in RSE
>not the regional bird
sorry, but your headcanon makes no sense!
>muh normal/flying
Talonflame says hi
>>
>>30458257
He's tired of all the "Literally my mom's toucan" memes
>>
>>30458741
fucking kek

gets me every time
>>
>>30459301
sorry but taillow is the regional bird. it's not about typing
>>
>>30459306
He should've thought about that before coming to existence then.
>>
>>30458741
>>
>>30458257
Can someone shoop its eye so its upside down?

I need to see it pls it will be good for everyone
>>
>>30459329
Then what is it about?
Pidgeot line is the most common in Kanto.
Noctowl line is the most common in Johto.
Staraptor in Sinnoh.
Unfezant in Unova.
>>
>>30459351
to stipulate i mean everything from the light blue eyelid to the gray eyebrow
>>
>>30459301
what type was fletchling again?
>>
>>30458860
I was wondering what Trigger was up to after KlK.
>>
>>30459388
delet this-typing
>>
File: 1480532624855.jpg (21KB, 310x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480532624855.jpg
21KB, 310x300px
>>30459419
>normal-fire typing
>>
>>30459388
Fletchling evolving out of the normal flying type means there is no such thing as typing patterns.
Wingull broke it before Talonflame did.

>>30459438
Woops.
>>
>>30459373
actually pidgey is most common in johto, and I don't remember finding the pidove and fletchling lines in more than a couple routes.

I just looked it up, fletchling is only found in routes 2 and 3, and fletchinder in the post-game friend safari thing. apparently I was wrong about pidove line though.

also ash always catches the regional bird

>inb4 anime isn't canon
>>
>>30459458
Meh. It gives me an excuse to use appropriate reaction images.
>>
he's constipated
>>
>>30458257
cause he know he's gonna end up in PU along with his brother Unfezant
>>
>>30459476
>actually pidgey is most common in johto,
Boy do not try me.
Hoothoot is everywhere thanks to those headbutt trees.

>>30459476
>also ash always catches the regional bird
Regional bird wasn't a term that was thought of to identify Ash's pokemon though.

Also, >muh patterns
>>
>>30459549
>lol well if you do this mechanic that requires a specific move you find hoothoots
>>
>>30459549
>first bird pokemon encountered
>most common

isn't that you using patterns, boyo?
>>
>>30459577
I didn't lie though, don't be upset you don't now your shit.

Hoothoot is found in more areas.

Think before you post next time.
>>
It's silly how people can accept there being two psuedos in gen 3, but the idea of two regional birds is insane.
>>
>>30458775
>pidgeot
meh
>noctowl
bad
>swellow
meh
>pelliper
good this gen only
>staraptor
good
>unfezant
bad
>talonflame
great last gen good this gen
>le toucan
good
>>
>>30459714
>good this gen only
true, but who cares about previous gens when we're in the current gen desu
>>
>>30458523
HAS
>>
>>30458775
>great
swellow
pelipper
staraptor
talonflame
toucannon

>meh
fearow
noctowl

>bad
pidgeot
unfezant
>>
>>30459615
think before YOU post
>the regional bird is the one found in the most areas lol
>LOL YOU'RE USING PATTERNS

way to ignore this >>30459603 post completely

you're using patterns right now, and you find pidgey before hoothoot but you claimed wingull was the regional bird because you find it first. you won't have headbutt when you just start the game you idiot. you're >muh first bird is a pattern that is stupid.

also you're >found in more areas is stupid too. it isn't about the number of areas it is found in because fletchling is only found in 2 routes

>muh pattern about how many routes it's found in

taillow is the regional bird, NOT FUCKIGN WINGULL
>>
>>30459873
>taillow is the regional bird, NOT FUCKIGN WINGULL
You're not allowed to sperg out in my thread, just so you know.

>you won't have headbutt when you just start the game you idiot
You don't need headbutt to encounter hoothoot at the beginning of the game though.

I'm starting to think you didn't even play the Johto games.

Seriously, learn about the games you're arguing about before you post here again.

I hear they're only about 50 dollars on eBay.
>>
File: 50132644_p0.jpg (30KB, 316x410px) Image search: [Google]
50132644_p0.jpg
30KB, 316x410px
>>30459978
>thinking you own a thread because you made it
>>
>>30458257
He thought he would evolve into an offensive flying/steel bird with a badass jackhammer beak for Skill Link.
>>
>>30459978
HAHA FUCK YOU YOU LOST YOU DIDN"T ADDRESS ANY OF MY POINTS FUCK OFF PATTERNFAG

>hoothoot is most common with headbutt
>l-lol headbutt doesn't matter!

do you really think a kid would play his new pokemon game at night first? pidgey would definitely be the first bird they find. I played silver, I remember because I went around all over time buying different used copies trying to find one that didn't have a dead battery, and I caught a shiny rattata in the route under violet city

I found a shit ton of pidgeys because as a child I played during the day of course. i never would have found a hoothoot without purposefully headbutting trees to look for one.

yeah get fucking rekt you retard. conveniently ignoring your own hypocrisy because it doesn't suit your narrative. you fucking retard taillow is the regional bird and that's final. there is absolutley zero way wingull would be the regional bird. I mean yeah I remember finding the other regional birds through fucking surfing

you realize wingull is very rare on route 103?

>10% chance to find in RSE
>route where you will barely spend time running through grass because you just fight rival and immediately turn around
>the common bird

yeah fucking right
>>
>>30460125
I'm not that anon you were arguing with, quit being a patronizing faggot.
>>
>>30460125
>>30460125
jokes on you, taht poster wasn't me, I'll sperg all I want because you're wrong wrong wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG and I'll hammer it into you until you understand that taillow is the regional bird and there's nothing you can do about it.

listen, I just want to help you. taillow will be the regional bird whether you believe it or not, but you're making a fool out of yourself by denying the truth. i can put your soul at ease with the truth. you can finally sleep forever. Just admit taillow is the regional bird. i will save your filthy caveman mind from thinking the wrong things

I'm practically the second coming of jesus so i get to decide what the common bird is
>>
>>30460143
I didn't say headbutt doesn't matter though...
You implied you needed headbutt to find Hoothoot in the beginning of the game, which you don't.

>I played it this way, so this is how it went for everyone
Please, just stop posting.

>10%
>rare
>>
>>30460227
oh going back on your shit now huh?

thanks for completely ifgnoring the pont about night-time you retard. I love how you just choose which points to acknowledge, because you know if you tried to refute all of them you wouldn't be able to because you're wrong

tell me about all teh children who get their new pokemon game and wait until night-time to go out to route 1 huh?

tell me about all the kids who run around in circles in route 103 to find a wingull when it is a tiny little place you only spend a minute in. No, you'll go on to the next route, see a trainer with taillow, and then the route after that you'll find taillow

taillow taillow taillow taillow is the common bird I am always right and you can't stand it hahahahahahha
>>
>>30460349
I played it at night for the first time. My first shiny was a Hoothoot.

Shiny Pelipper was my first Hoenn shiny too.

Hoothoot can be found during the day btw.
>>
>>30460391
>I played it this way, so this is how it went for everybody

oh look at that! I can use the exact same argument you thought you could use against me! isn't it wonderful how you're argument is so weak and goes both ways

about the playstyles and the patterns. your argument is not any mor valid than mine. no it is less valid because I have given much more specific information rather than
>lol hypocritical memetext

oh and guess what, bucko? taillow comes in the pokedex BEFORE wingull

more proof! not to mention how it is a streamlined and fast primarily physical attacker like all the other regional birds

>inb4 muh patterns

well guess what? regional bird is a fan made term based on patterns itself. the whole thing is grouping birds based on patterns. sorry you can't handle that
>>
>tfw I start using Pikipek only for the fist few trials
>Fully intended to replace it for something better when i get the opportunity
>Ends up saving me multiple times, won many totem battles for me, total bro
>Too attached to it to replace it now
>>
>>30460509
>oh look at that! I can use the exact same argument you thought you could use against me!
Yes, I did that on purpose so you could see how stupid it was of you to use it, you'd have to be pretty autistic not to be able to detect that.

>only pretending to be retarded
Yeah, yeah yeah.

Noctowl wasn't a physical attacker :3

Pattern broken before Taillow was thought of as Hoenn's Spearow.
>>
>>30460675
>I was just pretending to be retarded

noctowl doesn't count because I forgot it existed ok sorry I was wrogn about that

but guess what? you didn't even attempt to talk about the pokedex numbers or any of my other 100 arguements that completley punded you into the dust. Oh man I saw how long it took for you to reply to this one. Oh I saw you squirm hahahah. You were thinking "how can I worm my way out of this one?" and wriggle like a worm you did! I've poured salt on to your slimy little body and you are wriggling out of control

you know what worms get eaten by? birds. I guarantee a taillow would find and eat you before a wingull would because wingull is by the fucking ocean. yeah bitch, the common regional birds are always in grassy areas and trees and shit, not the water
>>
>>30460675
>>30460804
hey man for real though I'm just sperging for fun

I still think taillow is the regional bird but whatever
>>
>>30461052
It's ok, I was just shitposting and trying to come off as condescending for fun as well.

I do think Wingull is also the regional bird though.

I stopped replying cus I got tired, but I enjoyed your worm post.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.