[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some good and bad Pokemon Youtubers? I know a lot of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1394152906650.png (12KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1394152906650.png
12KB, 429x410px
Who are some good and bad Pokemon Youtubers?

I know a lot of you here kind of hate them but I'm curious to hear your opinions on them

I'd also appreciate if you guys told which channels to avoid
>>
Versisify or however you spell it. When he gets upset about something he posts a rant video yelling at his fans telling them how stupid they are If they disagree. He makes lots of good content but those rant videos alone make me hate him the most
>>
>>30457126
he's mainly one of the reason i made this thread

he seems to make a lot of helpful videos but i hear so much shit about him. he also talks in all caps and at like a million mph so its hard to watch his videos
>>
>>30457188
Even in helpful and non-cancerous videos he is awful. He uses obviously hackedmons at times and hates people who used them and sometimes gives BAd advice
>>
>>30457539

The louder someone screams against legit hacking, the more they do it in secret.
>>
Who is that one pokemon youtuber that was really popular in like 2010, he was like the only big pokemon guy on youtube. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
>>
>>30457629
The only who comes to mind for that time period is Gian. It was Giancarllalopolomingo or some shit.
>>
>>30457629
JWittz?
>>
>>30457040
Pretty much every single pokemon "youtuber" is an autistic furry.

>>30457126
>He makes lots of good content
Literally no he doesn't. He spends 16 minutes to make a rambling "guide" about weeks-old information that you could just look up on gamefaqs, reddit, or nugget bridge. All of his competitive sets are fucking trash. He is a fake and a retard.
>>
Shady penguin is a pretty cool guy.

He's a bit of a sperg, but his videos are fun and his wife is cute.
>>
Avoid: anyone who mentions anything involving their personal life, relationships, drama, etc.
Watch: anyone who just posts pokemon content (top 10 and speculation shit need not apply)

Smaller channels are good because they aren't typically run by an attention whoring tool.
>>
TheKingNappy screams a lot, watch with audio low.
>>
>>30457757
I agree with this anon
>>
>>30457629
Jwittz. I loved that motherfucker, too bad he never posts now and when he does it's fucking shit
>>
>>30457757
>>30458142
Wow I just looked at a video, typical youtube cancer

> "look at me i have a face cam and loud zany screaming emotions and overreactions used to appeal to 13 year olds and mentally stunted early-college kids"

yeah no.
>>
>>30457757
And he is hot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.