[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did they give defog to so much random shit this gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: weird gen 7 defoggers.png (118KB, 742x253px) Image search: [Google]
weird gen 7 defoggers.png
118KB, 742x253px
why did they give defog to so much random shit this gen?
>>
There's a lot of stuff that learns Rapid Spin this gen also. A plant girl, an anchor, a koala and a roach girl.
>>
>>30454278
Komala makes sense because it tosses and turns in its sleep
>>
>>30454278
>>30454323
Dhelmise also makes sense because part of it is a wheel
>>
The only defogger I liked before was scizor, who isn't even that great at it, and I didnt like any of the old spinners, so I don't mind.
>>
>>30454198
Defog on tapu fini at least makes sense. Its description is all about fog, it has misty terrain and it supposedly can control all water. And its actual ablu to make use of defog pretty well too competitively
>>
Having something not weak to ST and that can remove it is always welcomed.
>>
>>30454198
>one looks like a fan
>one controls mists and fogs
>one has giant flapping limbs

If you think this is random you need to get checked.
>>
>>30454198
For the Gen IV remakes.
>>
>>30454198
Tapu Fini's design revolves about controlling mist, so that's why it has defog.

Kartana is an origami with two paper fans for arms, if you slap two paper fans you move air around. So defog makes sense.

No idea about Lurantis.
>>
>>30454762
>Going through a cave every 5 minutes
>That tedious route where the rich mansion is full of shitty trainers
>The swamp
>The safari zone
>Rock climb
>That goddamn fog route
>Literally everything about the postgame island and the fact you can't even explore it unless you see everything in the regional dex and literally just one trainer has Lumineon, so you better either fight everyone in the annoying surf route or evolve a Finneon

Everything about DP is "that" part for me goddamn
>>
>>30455112
>no mention of the snow routes
>where you can't see shit ad are slower than the average Alolan mon
>>
>>30455112
>That goddamn fog route
git gud
>>
>>30455112
The fog route was probably the easiest one in the game. Defog also wasn't a terrible move to have on your Flying mon.
>>
>>30455428
>Defog also wasn't a terrible move to have on your Flying mon.
It literally does nothing of worth in-game.
>>
>>30455428
>Defog also wasn't a terrible move to have on your Flying mon
It was literally a wasted slot. You will never ever use Defog in an actual battle in Gen IV.
>only removes meme marbles from the opponent's side of the field
Worse than useless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.