[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: abra5_1x.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
abra5_1x.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
Anyone else getting waves of Abras in WT, all from the Japanese. What's going on?
>>
>>30452464
They're sending Abras, mostly with Synchronise, for people who want to catch their pokémon with the right nature, play through the game and use them competitively later, since Hyper Training can fix the IVs.
>>
Dumping them to get some easy FC while getting rid of natures they don't need with synchronize
>>
I've got a box full of Inner Focus Abra from Synhro hunting. I'll be sending them through WT shortly.

Some have Pokerus. Lets see who gets lucky.
>>
>>30452464

The eyes trigger nips.
>>
>>30452605

Please only send out the Pokerus ones. Keep Wondertrade great and don't send in oversaturated or shit mons.
>>
>>30452464

It's because they want to catch Synchronize Abras so they can easily acquire other pokemon of the nature they want. Never gunned for the right nature before? This shit is oldschool.
>>
>>30452974
>This shit is oldschool
And also no longer necessary
>>
>>30452866
Okay, know what? I'll infect them all and evolve them into Kadabra before trading.
>>
>>30452605
Try to make the abra flinch, that's how you know if it has synchronize or inner focus. I caught a bunch that way with a weak Meowth with Fake out
>>
>Abra line can't learn False Swipe/Hold Back
Truly the greatest tragedy of life
>>
I keep getting Caterpie and Pikipek.
>>
>>30453085
Or just use the gift porygon with trace that they give you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.