[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the big deal with Lillie leaving? Does the Xtransceiver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: CyrWagYUQAAiClk.png (64KB, 514x386px) Image search: [Google]
CyrWagYUQAAiClk.png
64KB, 514x386px
What's the big deal with Lillie leaving? Does the Xtransceiver not exist in the Megaverse?
>>
>>30451614
>you get video called by Kukui

They have something but it's just the game devs laughing at you after giving you a waifu for the whole game
>>
>>30451690
>It's Lillie laughing at you for doing her dirty work.
>>
lillie leaves forever

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>30451614
Of course not. It's a something useful that wasn't introduced in generation 1, just like the DexNav, Vs. Seeker, and super training.
>>
>>30451735
Lana,Acerola and Mallow are better waifus,IMO.
>>
>>30451614
Who said it was a big deal? Kanto is not that big, she'll be back in like a year.
>>
>>30451919
>Lillie is back in a year
>Protagonist entered the wormhole at the Altar of the Sunne/Moone and never returned
JUST
>>
>>30451972
The hole just leaves you in a parallel universe with 12 hours of difference.
>>
>>30451972
Yeah, if I was the protag I'd give Lillie the finger and fuck off to PokeOregon or something, then keep traveling so she'd never see me again.
>>
Why didn't she just put Nebby in a ball?
>>
>>30453806
Because it's an Ultra Beast and even if the player can do it NPCs can't put UBs on anything other than Beast Balls.
>>
>>30453806
Lillie wanted Nebby to travel with a trainer that was experienced enough to harness his strength. I mean, she outright calls the PC Nebby's Mom/Dad.
>>
>>30451614
So is Mizuki the female protagonist's canon name in Japan or something? This isn't the first time I've seen it used by them.
>>
To be honest though, I don't really get why you can't just chat with her over an Xtransceiver or something. Would be nice if there were some postgame conversations about how she was doing as a trainer.
>>
>>30451841
>bunch of literal whos with whom you have basically 0 interaction with especially in post game
>>
>>30452047
I'd give Lillie the finger and feel her climax around it if you know what I mean
>>
Why do nippers call Moon Mizuki?
>>
>>30454702
What do you think retard
>>
>>30452047
I'd go to Unova where all the actual hot pokegirls are.
>>
>>30454846

Mizuki/Mitsuki = Moon/Beautiful Moon/Full Moon (I think)
>>
>>30454850
Calm down Anon.
>>
>>30451741
Super Training was not useful.
It was totally outclassed by hordes in its own generation.
>>
>>30457548
Reset bags were invaluable, and SuperTraining made it a lot easier to construct complex EV spreads
>>
>>30454702
It's not, people are calling Sun - Yoh, and Moon - Mizuki.

I think it's Elio and Selene in the West.
>>
File: Grills.jpg (165KB, 1275x906px) Image search: [Google]
Grills.jpg
165KB, 1275x906px
>>30454792
>>
Just think of it this way, now it's going to be really fucking hype to see:
>Pokemon Trainer Lillie challenges you to battle!
In whatever future game she appears.
>>
File: 1480354499918.png (50KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1480354499918.png
50KB, 155x154px
>>30457764
>Lillie sent out Nebby
>>
>>30451614
I haven't finished the game, but I'll just assume she goes through a wormhole or something and ask the more important question about when we can expect a doujin of Lillie belonging to a perverted Machamp in an alternate dimension where humans are Pokemon to Pokemon.
>>
>>30457548
Super Training was useful if you wanted an amount of EVs that was not 5, 10, 25, or 50.

I also liked having the Super Training screen on the bottom for egg running because it was a quick way to have your party visible on the bottom screen during gameplay. I multitask while egg hatching so I didn't want to forget to dump my full party of eggs in the box before talking to the lad again, or run around with 5 hatched Pokemon waiting for the next one to hatch.

That second bit is more of an issue with Sun and Moon's limited bottom screen usage in general rather than a Super Training specific thing.
>>
>>30454018
Don't Solgaleo and Lunala have Pokemon catchrates and not Ultra Beast catchrates? Which would mean Beast Balls would be worse against them.
>>
>>30457992
>machamp
>not "merged" with Nihilego
>>
>>30458272
they have higher catchrates. it's why there's so many lunalas in moon balls.

the whole point of that battle is that Lunala/Solgaleo wanted you to catch them
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.