[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbass question, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (45KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
45KB, 500x700px
How does one get JKSM to work with a digital version of Su/Mo? When I run JKSM it only shows ocarina of time, and does not show moon. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>>
do pokemon need to receive experience for pokerus to spread, or can i turn xp share off, fight 1 battle to infect my party with pokerus, then stick the spreder back into my box to preserve it?
>>
Refresh Games from the main menu.
>>
>>30452288
You could probably find the answer yourself with about 5-10 minutes of trial and error.
>>
>>30452450
i dont want to waste any time on the pokerus timer
>>
Does anyone know if anything's different if you stay in the "alternate universe" place where you pick the Cosmog from? Since it's optional to go back to your own dimension I thought there might be some secrets other than the altar/lake switching places.
>>
>>30452288
no, you can just run away each time and it will spread
>>
How strong is STAB?

I have a 40 STAB move and a 50 other type move, which should I use
>>
>>30453187
stab is +50% power
>>
>>30453136
oh, good to know
>>
i put two pokemon into a maxed isle evelup for the full 252 EV gain in two stats, but their summary isn't showing a sparkle for the stats like it should be, i then withdrew them and got them to level 2 to see if it would update them but nothin
am i missing something?
>>
>>30451508
Move the selected title with the Dpad.
>>
>>30455237
Did you press Y?
>>
>>30455462
oh

does this get mentioned anywhere in the game? not seeing anything about it in the menu
>>
i've maxed a pokemon's evs, but the blue doesn't stretch all the way to the border for my targeted stats. should it?
>>
>>30455576
Yes.
In a random tiny island with a tips sign.
>>
>>30455906
welp, guess i missed that
thanks anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.