[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generations thread I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 3443.jpg (59KB, 359x500px) Image search: [Google]
3443.jpg
59KB, 359x500px
I'm not even a waifufag (I truly think all of the pokegirls are shit except for maybe two) nor faggot who self insert as a girl in games to begin with but I truly wanted to see Hilda animated and canonized as protag.

I mean Hilbert is cool and all, but when I played BW i've always thinking that Hilda would fit better in the story and generations squandered the opportunity, but well I saw it coming after all those previous MC

at least she hasn't been ever touched by ashnime so it's something

also N confirmed a fucking gay dicklover
>>
>>30450306
Wasn't that obvious from how he looked? Also how does trailer trash girl fit better?
>>
>>30450358
>Wasn't that obvious from how he looked?
Are you talking about N? Yeah, but now is confirmed

>Also how does trailer trash girl fit better?
There are scenes, settings and hints that objectively looks gay enough if you're playing as a boy except maybe for the hero part
>>
>>30450609
Hilbert is gay. Haven't you been on the Ferris Wheel with the Hiker?
>>
>>30450306
kek. The only Pokegirl that deserves to be canon is the best one aka Dawn. The rest are shits and so is your waifu.
>>
>>30450646
I wasn't referring to that ferris wheel part specifically, but yeah Hilbert is a faggot.
>>
>>30450684
I already told that I'm not a waifushitter, but

>(I truly think all of the pokegirls are shit except for maybe two)

They were Dawn and Hilda anon, Dawn still stand a chance and I don't care about the other whores at all, but anyway it hurts since Hilda was the only good thing that came from Gen V to me.
>>
LOOK

I JUST WANTED TO SEE DAT ASS ANIMATED
>>
File: 1455117869887.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1455117869887.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>30450878
Me too.
>>
>>30450306
>Hilda cums riding a Zekrom to save N
>Wearing fucking booty shorts
I love Hilda, anon. She has top tier design. But she does not fit the role of Legendary Hero.
>>
>>30450306
>Girl protagonists
>ever canon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cry me a river, waifufag.
BTFO. Fucking die, loser.
>>
>>30450306
Joke's on you, anon, I love both BW protags
>>
File: 1476150483678.png (1MB, 1280x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1476150483678.png
1MB, 1280x1652px
>>30451110
Stop.
Hilbert won. We won. And we had a blast seeing all the waifufags being ridiculously butthurt.
But that is it. We don't need to keep this up now. It's not funny anymore.
If you ever have to stoop to /padt/ level and force unfunny memes, even ironically, then you've failed at life.
>>
>>30451104
if a hippie gay-looking with vibes of Tarzan can be a hero then everyone can be a hero.
>>
>>30451251
Nah, fug off. Waifufags deserved to be lynched due to how extremely fucking cancerous they are.
>>
>>30451251
Sorry.
It is just that I'm so happy to see waifufags getting what they deserve.
Hopefully this will teach them their place for good and for all.
>>
>tfw Black/Hilbert is canon with Zekrom instead of the objectively superior Reshiram
what the FUCK
>>
>>30451110
Try harder. I'm not even angry or anything.
>>
>>30451326
Literally no one gives a shit about Hilbert. Reshiram is better off with N.
>>
>>30451386
Hahaha, so fucking mad.
Can't even hide it. Hahahahahah.
Cry more, waifufag.

>>30451397
Except the canon, apparently.
>>
>>30450306
Rosa is cuter.
>>
>>30451478
>Hahahaha

Not him, but kill yourself
>>
>>30451326
Reshiram looks good with N. N riding a black Dragon just looks bad.
Zekrom, on the other hand, looks cool with Hilbert. The moment it starts gathering aura and awakens is one of the coolest moments in Pokemon, period.
I'm pretty happy with this.
>>
>>30451478
>Generations
>canon

Even then, Hilbert isn't even the best protag; he is nowhere near N's level.
>>
>>30451478
>hahaha looks he is so mad haha
>implying everyone needs to take this stuff seriously like him

You must to have a sad life, dude
>>
>>30451251
You and I know that pic is wrong because Hilbert likes N's Dick.
>>30451300
teach what exactly? You sound so pathetic.
>>
>Latest episode directly going against the events of BW2
>Hilbert is usually paired with the color black, meaning he should get Reshiram
>Gets Zekrom instead

Generations was a mistake. People consider this canon?
>>
>>30450306
Not a waifu fag here either but I also felt that Hilda worked better in the setting and story than Hilbert really. Besides I liked the idea of her and N.

Not it's just a fagg fest.
>>
>>30451656
Canon enough to recognize pokegirls shouldn't appear in the episodes.
They only appear in the Ashnime because they are garbage only fit for being thrown in a garbage can.
>>
>>30451110
But OP doesn't seems butthurted by it at all. He only says that he would have liked to see Hilda.
>>
>>30451110
you seem to act like an autistick fucboi really. Op is being pretty honest and isnt even a waifufag as he is clearing out.
>>
>>30451915
I don't. I'd rather Pokespe fanfiction over this
>>
>>30451894

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say. But don't be sad.
Once you die there is a chance you will see your waifu animated in Heaven.
>>
>>30451940
it seems that Fujoshits and homosexuals fans were right for once and they likely are celebrating this.
>>
>>30452458
>yfw >>30451110 >>30451281 >>30451963 >>30451478 was a fujoshi having orgasm with its shitty yaoi confirmed all along

It's even more cancerous than what I expected from.
>>
>>30451563
who
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.