[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else box Nebby before the Elite Four?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Solgaleo_Pokemon_TCG_Sun_&_Moon.png (835KB, 690x593px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo_Pokemon_TCG_Sun_&_Moon.png
835KB, 690x593px
Sorry, Lillie, but between Raichu, Incineroar, Mudsdale, Toucannon, Ash-Greninja, and Mimikyu, I just didn't have room. Greninja deserves to win the League for once, and everyone else I was too attached to.

I feel kind of bad, but not really. What were your teams during the Elite Four, and why didn't you use Nebby?
>>
You get extra dialogue from Kukui and Tapu Koko if you bring Nebby.
>>
All I ever use legendary pokemon for are collection or trading purposes
>>
>>30447538
I did but just because I didn't want to fuck up the EVs.
>>
>he used ash greninja
>>
I didn't use nebby.

I made it super far with a team I had put together myself, most of which were from the first island. Hell, I even brought the former shitmon, Raticate with me. Everyone on my team earned their spot.
>>
My team consisted of Araquanid, Salazzle, Lurantis, Dhelmise, Kommo-o, and A-Muk. I didn't use Nebby because I don't use legendaries, period. I will use Ultra Beasts though
>>
>>30447538
>using Ass-Greninja over fucking Nebby
>>
>>30447563
What was it?
>>
File: 1476633879386.png (222KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1476633879386.png
222KB, 600x564px
>>30447538
>Using Jobber, Frog king of Jobbing instead of Your boi nebby
>>
cant beat top 4 cuz i switched off exp-share the whole game and dont want to use z-moves.
any good advice for a grinding spot? sandshrew and shit give shit exp
>>
>>30447538
>ash greninja
>not nebby
>>
>>30447878
Vast Poni Canyon
>>
>>30447907
thanks man, any good pkmn for adrenaline orb farm?
>>
>>30447538
Yep, i always do.

However i brought it out just for that cunt Dexio.
>>
>>30447847
I forget Kukui's but Koko makes it clear that he's super eager to fight Nebby, which is possibly the reason he saved you at the beginning in the first place
>>
>>30447847
"Holy fuck, what an amateur. You're using a legendary to beat the E4?"
>>
>>30447538
I didnt use nebby because i never have and never will use any sort of legendary during the main game.
>>
>>30447878
Wow you are a fucking retard
>>
>>30447538
I went mono-Dragon, final team was A-Exeggutor, Salamence, Goodra, Kommo-o, Turtonator, Drampa, and Zygarde 10%. On a quick side note, fuck Totem Mimikyu and Merged Lusamine's Clefable.

I actually considered breaking the rules of the mono run and using nebby because I really felt guilty about not doing so but the team was in the high 40s and low 50s, so it would have been kind of overkill. Plus I knew I wanted to use Doggarde so yeah.
>>
>>30447961
Kukui tells you and Nebby that he built the League at the highest point in Alola to be closer to the Sun/Moon, because the whole reason he built the League was to honor the box legendary.
>>
>>30447858
I used Greninja.
He got a kill then jobbed to Incineroar.
I laughed so hard.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>30448485
Forgot pic of the moment Greninjobbers everywhere were triggered
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.