[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My autism compelled me to make this friendly chart to remind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: autism chart.png (44KB, 871x1011px) Image search: [Google]
autism chart.png
44KB, 871x1011px
My autism compelled me to make this friendly chart to remind you all that game mechanics aren't canon. R8 and h8.

Also any additions from Sun and Moon? None of the UBs or Tapus are powerful enough to deserve a spot on the list, but Solgaleo and Lunaala might be.
>>
>>30447368
I mean Guzzlord can eat mountains and shit
>>
>>30447439
Guzzlord can eat anything, he's a hungry hombre.
>>
Mewtwo should at least be planetary
>>
I agree with this list more than I thought I would, but shouldn't there be a tier between shitmon and planetary for the likes of lugia, ho-oh, regigigas, etc?
>>
>>30447439
Not powerful enough to make it on the list. You have to be at least continent level.

>>30447486
>anime
>canon
>>
>>30447470
WHERE DOES IT ALL GO?
>>
>>30447368
I think the XYZ trio and the Tao trio are more "Regional tier" than Planetary. The Primals are canonically a lot more destructive.
>>
>>30447368
Zygarde is probably the strongest pokemon before the universal tier. It's the guardian of the world and rules above life, death and evolution.

>muh mega-fug
Rayquaza his strong enough to beat Groudon and Kyogre who terraform the planet with continents and seas, but they aren't the planet itself like Zygarde (also megaevolution and primal forms are powered by nature energy which is literally generated by Zygarde cells as both games and anime showed). Megafug is for sure freaking strong but is just the guy in charge of stop Continent-Guy and Seas-Guy, there's no lore or inspiration that sugest more about it (shit this guy didn't even create the atmosphere)
>>
>>30447517
I'm pretty sure Guzzlord can eat a Continent
>>
>>30447517
He could eat that continent
>>
>>30447368
>tfw Arceus is your waifu
Check Mate
>>
>>30447504
Worth considering, I'm just lazy. Though I'd rather avoid adding Pokemon we know literally nothing about in terms of power (like Ho-Oh)

>>30447558
>Tao trio

Yeah, they're the weakest trio. Can still affect the whole world though (Reshiram's fire can change the global climate) and their fights destroyed the whole Unova region in the past.

>XYZ trio

Xerneas and Yveltal are REALLY powerful. Yveltal literally can't die and kills everything in its vicinity and Xerneas grants immortality. Might fit better in the special tier.

>>30447687
sauce

>>30447640
I don't disagree. Perfect Zygarde is probably supposed to be stronger than almost anything, since it's the trio master of the Pokemon that control life and death.
>>
>>30447640
>Zygarde is literally the planet itself
Nice meme

Zycuck is at best just a less important Fug that deals with the balance of ecosystems instead of atmospheric phenomena
>>
The Tao trio and original dragon seem more akin to the SM trio. They're just really, really strong normal Pokemon, while the weather trio and XY trio are something a tier higher than normal Pokemon.
>>
mew can learn every move /thread
>>
>>30447777
Quads don't lie
>>
File: 45714066_p0.png (2MB, 1236x1560px) Image search: [Google]
45714066_p0.png
2MB, 1236x1560px
>>30447368
But Xerneas is my waifu.
>>
>God
Arceus
>Universal
Sinnoh trio
>Planetary
Hoenn trio
Kalos trio
>Really Fucking Strong
Unova trio
Alola trio
Mewtwo
>Stupid-ass Birds
Johto duo
>>
>>30447558
>mons who create some shit in the world are stronger than the guardian of the whole world
>>
>>30448112
Not not gonna do much against a Pokemon that can travel back in time and kill Mew before it learned those moves. Or that can unmake the very universe and planet Mew is living on.
>>
>>30448192
What are you, gay? Why would you want to get fucked by deer dick?
>>
>>30448293
>not being gay

faggot

also Xerneas in the animu had a girl voice
>>
>>30447779
>This beast has an astounding appetite, and it will completely devour anything in front of its eyes. It’s said that it devours not only objects, but the ground, rivers, and even the seas!
>even the seas
Now something that can swallow seas sounds like it'd be continental tier. Also
>yfw Primal Kyogre's rains would just be the free glass of water you get at restaurants for Guzzlord
>>
>>30447368
Why are the Gen 5 legendaries there?

>>30447640
Zygarde literally has more lore outside the Pokedex, where it is specifically a protector of Kalos (and Alola)

and failed to help both times

>>30447779
speaking of Ho-oh, I think we should have a separate list for creation strength and destruction strength. Like, Ho-oh and Arceus having the power to create life, and Xerenas having the power to make something immortal
>>
>>30448413
mean to say no lore

>>30448413
Also, stuff like how Regigias can create continets or something
>>
>>30447368
How stronk is Necrozma?
>>
>>30448371
>>30447687
>>30447770
Yeah, it could a continent eat over time. Probably takes quite a bit. Most (sub-)legendary Pokemon can do that kind of destruction. What distinguishes the Pokemon on the chart is immediate access to overwhelming power.
>>
>>30448293
>>30448313
Also Xerneas and Yveltal represent genetics too, so they are probably female and male because X and Y chromosomes
>>
>>30448313
>What are antlers
>>
>>30448512
There are more than one species of deer, and several (like reindeer) have antlers on both genders you moron.
>>
>>30448445
We have no idea.

>>30448413
>Why are the Gen 5 legendaries there?

>>30448479
>>30448313
>Xerneas not male

He's a goddamn stag.

A mistake. They're not as strong as I thought.
>>
The genies and pixies are probably the most powerful of the lesser trios, right?
>>
>>30448229
>the guardian of the whole world
And who would that be? Rayquaza?

We know it's definitely not Zygarde.
>>
File: 1Rbdg91.jpg (216KB, 1700x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1Rbdg91.jpg
216KB, 1700x1500px
have you forgotten the gen 5 chart already?
immediately here im seeing zygarde going in the original dragon for balance, and two categories being placed for the life/death for gen 6 and day/night cycles for gen 7 both somewhere in the right-hand side of the pic.
>>
>>30448729
>not Zygarde

>"This is Zygarde's form when it has gathered 50% of its cells. It wipes out all those who oppose it, showing not a shred of mercy."

>"This is Zygarde's form at times when it uses its overwhelming power to suppress those who endanger the ecosystem."

It's just protect ecosystems, totally not a guardian of them
>>
>>30449160
>protector of ecosystems = PLANETARY BEAST, GUARDIAN OF THE ENTIRE WORLD, LITERALLY POKÉJESUS
ok
>>
File: Z WARUDO.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Z WARUDO.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30449221
>(pocket) monster in charge of protect the ecosystems of the world in a universe filled with semigodly monsters like original dragon, Groudon, Kyogre, etc

yeah sounds pretty weak
>>
>>30449221
Literally every single piece of official media points to Complete Zygarde being the planet's last line of defense against threats to its ecosystems, and that it's powerful enough to destroy any of those threats with ease.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.