[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with Lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1133d814e6ce51534aab40f8142d6a5c.jpg (129KB, 962x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1133d814e6ce51534aab40f8142d6a5c.jpg
129KB, 962x1500px
Unlike all of /vp/, i don't like Lillie in a romantic way. I just like her as my friend so i can't stand how the Game wants us to hook together. If only Chicken-Chan was in the Game then i wouldn't mind.
>>
>>30446700
It's not suppose to be romantic.

It's suppose to be friendship, that could be interpreted as romantic.
>>
>>30446700
Wow, what a loser
>>
>>30446700

I thought it was pretty hilarious how in multiple cut-scenes Lillie says stuff that can be taken as romantic, and the player character just stands there with that unchanging dumb grin on his face, like he's just ignoring her.
>>
I played through the entire game and never saw anything she said as romantic

I think this is another Riku/Sora situation where americans don't know what deep friendship means

Shauna was much more ambigous
>>
>>30446894

I think it's more of a "people who hang out on 4chan" thing than an American thing.
>>
File: 1408246874937.png (974KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408246874937.png
974KB, 1920x800px
>>30446773
He's an asshole, considering how he hears/reads about Mohn disappearing several times and says nothing.
>>
>>30446971

Do they ever explicitly say that Mohn was Lillie's father? I mean, obviously we, the player, are able to make that connection. But it's possible that our character is just an idiot who never managed to put 2 and 2 together.
>>
>>30446894
This.

It also doesn't help where any indication of friendship is instantly interpreted as romantic by shippers and people who live off this stuff.
>>
>>30447037
It's an assumption, it's not explicit
>>
>>30447128
>>30447037
Mohn could also be an omonimous as far as the PC knows
Also, with all Lillie Lusamine and Gladion have to deal, now shoehorning their father in front of them wouldn't be very cautious
Also, he's an amnesiac man, you can't give him responsabilities like that
If PC knows, he also knows it's best to let things go on slowly and wait for a better time
>>
File: cute.png (265KB, 350x1056px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
265KB, 350x1056px
>>30446773
>implying he or she isn't just too shy
>>
>>30447296
It was two times as cute when you played with the femMC
>>
>>30447296
Translation for this?
>>
>>30446894
This. I think that's why both Lillie and Gladion are there. You can interpret their dialogue towards you in any way you want.

At the most neutral, it's pure friendship. But if you want more, you can see their dialogue towards you as being romantic or not.

Same with Lana towards the male and Ilima towards the female.

And yes, I'm excluding same-gendered relationships since GF explicitly stated that if you were to have romantic interest in Pokemon, they would be of the MC's opposite gender, going by BW, B2W2, ORAS, and the Shauna interview from XY.
>>
>>30447296
I can just see the protag listeining to Lillie with a smile on his/her face but internally they're going

>Oh no what do I say? Oh god that "Z-powered" thing was so cute, should I call her cute? Oh no I'm being too silent, if I talk now it'd be weird. Would it be weird? Shit shit shit.
>>
>>30447397
That or they could be going
>Shit, this bitch is annoying. I just want to explore the town and catch some Pokemon.
>>
>>30447424
Either or.
>>
>>30446700
What? I never even got that vibe from her, it's just virgins who have never had friends before who insist she has a crush on you
>>
>>30447393
>GF explicitly stated that if you were to have romantic interest in Pokemon, they would be of the MC's opposite gender, going by BW, B2W2, ORAS, and the Shauna interview from XY.

link mai boi
>>
>>30448310
It's waifufags and yurishitters who insist on it.
>>
>>30448310
Hey, im a fucking virgin, but at least one of those moments feels like she is trying to make a confesion.

Then the rest, yeah, friendship and all that.
>>
Protagonist doesn't know Alolan so he just listen and grins pretending he understands.
>>
>>30446773
So I've learned that love is not possession

And I've learned that love won't wait

And I've learned that love needs expression

But I learned too late~
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.