[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (902KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
902KB, 770x562px
2 weeks today, SnM came out, what are your thoughts on the game, the region, OST, and Pokemon?
>>
>>30443033
Aside from the horrible framerates and rarity of new Pokemon, the games are amazing. Everything else on this board is pure nitpicking at this point.

>inb4 t-too much cut scenes
This can be said about pretty much any triple a title. This meme needs to stop
>>
>>30443033
It's complete shit, for far too many reasons to name.
>>
>>30443090
Did they bribe you too?
>>
>>30443090
I'm ok with the cutscenes but they could of pulled back on them. The only thing so far im not really happy about is Angry bird pokemon...

>>30443091
>bait
>I don't want to list them
>id rather say they are than actually be useful

>>30443108
>he likes something
>he is obviously bribed
>I don't like people enjoying things I don't enjoy!
>>
>>30443143
What?

Nice meme, but this isn't bait, there's literally a Shit ton of things, and I'm too tired to make them.
>inb4 "m-muh frame rate" meme
That's actually one thing I HAVEN'T noticed yet. I've had no trouble there.

>he likes something that the majority heavily dislikes
>chances are, he was bribed, or he's brain dead
Obviously.
>>
An improvement over Gen 6, but still not the greatest
>>
>>30443225
What's wrong with liking something you don't like? Oh no, it's not the same thing as you! Discuss it anon. Maybe you 2 might find something interesting between the 2.. Not that... Talking to a random person in the internet or interacting with another human and learning what they are like! not that! not that at all!
>>
>>30443273
It has nothing to do with what I like. I accept that this is what Pokemon has become, however lazy and insufferableit may be. Luckily, however, the majority agrees with me, they suck. If he genuinely likes them, so be it, but it's simply more likely that he's trolling, or forcing a meme.
>>
>>30443225
>majority heavily dislikes
Didnt know this was a bizarro thread. Still waiting to hear those reasons anon.
>>
>>30443375
For me, I don't mind the new region. I think it's interesting however my main concerns are riding Pokemon, no HMs, no gyms... I mean the trials are cool but really... Nah. I miss gyms.
>>
In a game, what also captures me is the OST. If the artist that creates the music can capture me, most of the time, I enjoy the music more than the game. I have the OST for XY as well. I'm gonna try and get the OST for SnM today.
>>
>>30443392
>1% encounter rate
>pokerides worse than hms
>cut scene he'll
>everything is SLOW
>apricorn balls!! But... only 1 of each?
>evolving legendaries?
>stupid z-move bullshit
>SOS battles
>weather SOS battles
>So big, but... So small...
>shitty and pretty much unfollowable story that depend on forever
>No real sensible plot
>No character depth
>character customization got worse, not better
>No pss, join avenue RIPOFF
>pokefinder
>genwun pandering
>No new Megas
>No 3d
>youngster from route 1 somehow has a lv. 50+ Rattata, and somehow beats the elite 4.
>>XY tier difficulty, or lack thereof
Need I go on?
>>
>>30443793
lets not forget how pathetic team skull is
>>
>>30443793
>Pokerides worse than HMs

Looks like you're retarded, son.
>>
>>30443793
>1% encounter rate
Most 1% encounter rates have other locations where the encounter rate jumps to 15-30%, you're just too retarded to find out

>pokerides worse than hms
Are you that same fucker who kept whining about muh bonds during pre-release? Who the fuck thinks this?

>cut scene he'll
They take less than a minute to go through. Besides that, all fully 3D mapped RPGs have cutscenes because story progression would look completely off and lacking depth otherwise.

>everything is SLOW
In comparison to the Pokemon that nobody has access to yet? Sure.

>apricorn balls!! But... only 1 of each?
Ok, that's a fair point.

>evolving legendaries?
"I haet change"

>stupid z-move bullshit
More balanced than Megas

>SOS battles
Local retard sucks ass at catching Pokemon

>weather SOS battles
Challenging, but I can understand why one would be annoyed by this. You can easily trade for these pokemon on the GTS though.

>So big, but... So small...
What does this even mean?

>shitty and pretty much unfollowable story that depend on forever
What?

>No real sensible plot
You just mashed through the dialogue and are now scared and confused that you don't understand why things are progressing in the way you envisioned it would.

>No character depth
Did you even play this game?

>character customization got worse, not better
The dye shops offer more customization than just adding new clothes would've.

>No pss, join avenue RIPOFF
PSS was superior, fine.

>pokefinder
A weak point, yeah. Could've been done better.

>genwun pandering
Somehow, it didn't feel as bad as Gen 6's.

>No new Megas
Butthurt Megafag BTFO

>No 3d
who even uses the 3D on their 3DS?

>youngster from route 1 somehow has a lv. 50+ Rattata, and somehow beats the elite 4.
He doesn't have a Rattata. His team is: Emolga, Sharpedo, Exeggutor, Magmortar and Tauros

>XY tier difficulty, or lack thereof
Now I'm sure you didn't play these games and are just parroting shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.