[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: RMT or competitive shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: prebank team.png (161KB, 638x942px) Image search: [Google]
prebank team.png
161KB, 638x942px
post teams, help each other, discuss stuff in smogon prebank and postbank

battlespot is fine too
How can i make my prebank team better? i want to use it around Ash-Greninja and Zygarde
>inb4 using Ash-Greninja
Fuck you i love it
>>
>>30440656
>no Smogon Rocks
>>
What's with the EVs on Marowak?
>>
>>30440656
Liking Ash-Greninja isn't the only shit taste you have since youre also using Zycuck. I've never met a kalosfag before. You are clearly the worst. Plus, your nicknames have transcended autism and passed into something far more profoundly retarded.

Anyway, your team is going to get destroyed by anything that uses strong Dark-Type moves.

Your EV spread on Marowak makes no sense.

Rating: Absolute shit out of ten. You must be at least 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>30440656
Did you have a seizure when entering marowaks ev's or something?
>>
>>30440656
Drop Stone Edge on Zygarde, you already do good damage to flying shit with 1k Arrows.
Put on either sub, outrage or dtail. Honestly anything, Stone Edge is completely redundant.
What the fuck is up with your Marowak spread?Are you trying to outspeed uninvested Celesteela or? Max out attack.
Decidueye is a bad defogger since it can't switch in on Toxic Spikes.
Switch Water Shuriken for Hydro Pump, it's not good.
>>
>>30440726
>>30440828
>>30441567

Marowak hitting like a 170 base attack inveseted with this amount. he supposed to switch around the too-much UB in the metagame, spread burns and still hitting like a truck while outspeeding base 60 uninveseted.

>>30440706
i'm going to defog them anyway.

>>30440777
wasted trips.

>>30441567
stone edge allow me to kill shit and that immune to dragon and resist ground.
also why the fuck would i lock myself into outrage?

Decidueye is my weak link, but i have no idea who could i use as a bulky defogger that allow me to resist ground stuff.

Water-Shuriken is priority. i achieve the transformation in a ease, then it's 60BP priority, same as Scizor.
it's still kill weakened shit even before transforming, so i'm really ok with it. most of the time i'm just spamming dark pulse or coverage.
>>
>>30441879
>Bulky defogger that resists ground
You could try Latias. It's better than merely resisting ground, it's outright immune!
>>
>>30442111
prebank my friend. pre bank.
>>
>>30440656
Holy shit, my in game Decidueye is named the exact same thing
>>
>>30441879
>Marowak hitting like a 170 base attack inveseted with this amount. he supposed to switch around the too-much UB in the metagame, spread burns and still hitting like a truck while outspeeding base 60 uninveseted.
Look, which 61 base speed pokémon are are thread to you? Porygon2, Muk, Bewear and Celesteela are the only common ones between 46 to 61.
Against literally any other pokémon your speed investment will be redundant.
Now look at shit like Celesteela which you will no outspeed, but on the other hand you're sacrificing a guaranteed OHKO against the physical defensive builds for outspeeding and a ~60% of OHKO, meaning in about half of the battles your investment is literally meaningless.
Your speed investment is absolute shit.
You're sacrificing around 25% firepower to outspeed one pokémon you beat anyways and a couple you rarely ever encounter.

>stone edge allow me to kill shit and that immune to dragon and resist ground.
Prebank that's literally only Rimbombee, Shiinotic and Tapu Bulu. And if you think a Stone Edge kills Tapu Bulu you're dead wrong.
DTail or Sub are both far better options.
>Decidueye is my weak link, but i have no idea who could i use as a bulky defogger that allow me to resist ground stuff.
Mandibuzz is a decent option.
>Water-Shuriken is priority. i achieve the transformation in a ease, then it's 60BP priority, same as Scizor.
The difference between Greninja and Scizor is that you're already outspeeding everything as Ash Greninja. Since Mach Punch isn't in prebank you also resist all common incoming priority aside from the very situational First Impression.
>>
I'm about to catch tapu bulu, and by the end of the weekend I'll have lele and fini
What are good natures for them as I mostly need things for the battle tree
>>
Why was Genesect unbanned?
>>
>>30444386
They unbanned all the less hardcore bans like Aegislash and Greninja for testing. They shouldn't unban everything like that all at once. It should be a separate suspect test ladder.
>>
File: team.png (73KB, 639x954px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
73KB, 639x954px
what do you guys think of my postbank ou team
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-02-14-22-07.png (209KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-02-14-22-07.png
209KB, 540x960px
Metagross or steelvally for my last slot? Both of the are going to be running sandstorm to set up lycanrock
>>
File: IMG_1286.png (158KB, 480x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.png
158KB, 480x587px
>>30441879
>wasted
Trips spoke the truth. Your team is trash
>>
>>30446432
UglyLookingFreaks/10
>>
I want to use sylveon in a team.

Does anyone have a good team involving or am j being dumb?
>>
>>30440777
haha god damn. I was gonna tell you to cool it down but I feel like you were probably laughing when typing this shit out.
>>
>>30440656
Your team would appreciate Decidueye Baton Passer over the set your currently run.
Don't use Sp. Defensive Decidueye either, make your Marowak Sp. Defensive instead.

Try running this set on Decidueye
Decidueye @ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Spirit Shackle
- Sucker Punch

Try to trap something you wall/check or can kill with Sucker Punch or set up with Swords Dance and Pass or Sweep, granted you'll only late game sweep with Decidueye, if at all.

Consider running Hammer Arm on Metagross and Brave Bird on Koko too, over Dazzling Gleam.
>>
Can anyone give me a good set for marowak thats adamant? not sure what to do with ev investments
>>
>>30446568
>topu keko
>scizor
>latios
>tapu bulu
>volcanion

>ugly
>>
>>30444162
adamant on bulu
modest or timid depending on your set for lele
bold on fini
>>
>>30441879
you don't need a defogger prebank. there's like three mons who can set up SR and they're all set up bait.

Scizor doesn't have 60 bp priority, it has 90 bp priority you fucking goon

don't come on here asking for advice if you're going to ignore it. you need dragon stab on your zygarde to kill anything.

someone kill me please
>>
>>30446432
what does your team do against the cancer that is Pheramosa
>>
File: 1479784625082.jpg (535KB, 1680x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1479784625082.jpg
535KB, 1680x1680px
>>30447334
Not him but pretty sure Mega Scizor laughs and sets up on the bitch.
>>
Scizor mega or Genesect?
>>
>>30447334
Nothing reliable, really. Choice Scarf Landorus switches in on HJK decently but gets dumped by Ice Beam, and Mega Scizor gets 2HKOed by High Jump Kick so it can't switch in especially if it takes lots of abuse.

>>30447408
They do different shit, post your team.
>>
>>30447380
can mega scizor take a hjk?
i know it's only neutral but still
>>
>>30447498
Can't switch into HJK

Once both are out whoever wins is decided by a 50/50 between Roosting and Bullet Punch
>>
>>30440656
>Unironically liking Ash Greninja
>"IKU Z"
>"IKU-Zygarde"
>"Top Kek"
>Really shitty Marowak EVs
>Stone Edge on Zygarde
>Using Zygarde
You must be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>30440656
Somebody watches pokeaim showcases
>>
>>30447611
what should you run on mega scizor for this gen with bug bite and superpower being absent?
training one right now and i kinda wanted to use brutal swing, but it's not stab so i'm not sure
it's 252hp/atk
>>
Hey /vp/

Can you help me finding a last member of my team?

http://pastebin.com/x3i3MCTv
>>
http://pastebin.com/VYZ3uvu9

I need help making a build for the rest of my team.

It's gonna be Celesteela and Tapu Lele but I don't know what to run on them.
>>
>>30447682
x-scissor?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.