/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Ledybot working?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: NoLpSltz_200x200.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
NoLpSltz_200x200.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Is the Ledybot working?
>>
cmon dudes i need my ditto
>>
You might want to check: www.reddit.com/r/BreedingDittos/

They had 2 bots running a giveaway about 12 hours ago (with respect to the time this post). You might want to check the reddit about the same time if you would like a bot distro.

Alternatively, you might find some ditto giveaways here, although I am not sure which ones are active right now. Good luck.
>>
>>30440194
I always seem to miss the Breeding Dittos giveaways
>>
i wanna know too.
>>
I put up a Ledyba and got a shiny Japanese Ditto with a Destiny Knot, and assumed that it was the Ledybot, but I just checked with the IV judge function on my PC and it has no IVs?
>>
>>30440194
>All those requirements.
Yeah nah, my acc is older than 2 weeks but I'm not participating in their shit.
>>
>>30441440
When the bot is up you don't have to post to get the ditto. All you have to do is put up a nicknamed pokemon on GTS like the ledybot. Unfortunately only Timid, Modest, Adamant and Jolly were available in the most recent giveaway.

>>30440335
Just check the page when you can. If you see a new post it means the bot is up again. When it stops running the post is hidden.
>>
>>30439149
Versilify made a video on it and ruined it by bringing it to everyone and their mother's attention.
>>
>>30440044
Nice triple dubs
>>
>>30440194
Looking through the threads, it looks like the main giveaway guy will be doing another one later today. Looks like he uses Ledybot's code too.
>>
Where is the Tapu bot and Ultra Beast bot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.