[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most ignored starter trio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 281x350px
Most ignored starter trio?
>>
>>30438033
the one with meganium
>>
Considering it's a popular gen, the Johto guys seem to get little love from GF.
>>
>>30438033
Johto followed by Sinnoh
>>
>>30438044
who?
>>
Johto and Unova
>>
The one with septil in it
>>
All of them except Kanto
>>
>>30438103
Sheer force feraligtr
Contrary snake
Best starters of their gen even before their hidden abilities...design wise

...but yeah definitely johto and unova
>>
>>30438094
read here, Johto yeah

>>30438070
>>30438082
>>30438103
the one with meganium typhlosion feraligatr, all 3 are so fucking bad
>>
>>30438154
>feraligatr
>bad
Nigger
>>
>>30438033

Jhoto starters seem to get the least love like everyone else says, I wonder why that is and the only thing I can think of is that its the only gen where all 3 starters are mono type
>>
>>30438033
Kanto > Hoenn > Kalos > Sinnoh > Alola > Johto > Unova
>>
>>30438033
It'll be alola's in a year or two
>>
>>30438070
>it's a popular gen
Kek.
GS singlehandedly killed pokemania.
>>
>>30438192
That's because they came about at the end of the fad. People were dropping the franchise at the time so it didn't make as much of an impression on the masses.

The only part of 2 people usually remember is from the anime and that's only because of how similar Indigo and Johto felt and as a result people grouped them together.
Why do you think HGSS was desperate for gimmicks and box points?
>>
>>30438177
just lately they gave it sheer force, and even then in gen 6 gyarados cucked it hard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.