[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw this in a YouTube video... Is it legit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (200KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 640x960px
TFW bred a shiny Rowlet after 300 eggs with a 6iv hacked ditto literal minutes before a friend showed me this.

I can't find any other reference to this anywhere. What does this mean for breeding?
>>
yes its legit
>>
Have you lived under a rock for like the past three generations?
>>
>>30437622
So we can't use the offspring of our 6iv ditto in competitions? Shit.

I've been a casual player since Johto, and only started breeding for shinies and ev training last gen. I hadn't done any official competitive stuff tho.

This sucks :( everything I bred was useless.
>>
>>30437636
To clarify, I was talking about the ban on the pokemon's offspring, not the Masuda method. If the offspring thing was already in effect, then I didn't know about it (never did any actual competitive beyond Battle Spot, just started breeding and ev training last gen)
>>
>>30437602
It's irrelevant. Whether you used a hacked ditto or not, if you were smart, the ditto won't be pegged as hacked, let alone the offspring.
>>30437702
No, not at all. They say that, but even now, because the Pokemon was generated by the game, they have no way of proving it as illegal.
>>30437729
Again, it doesn't matter. As long as the Pokemon was generated by the game, and is legally obtainable within the game, no one will care. Vgc injects their Smogon sets anyways.
>>
>>30437702
No, your bred pokemon are perfectly fine and legal, they are also indiscernible from pokemon that would've been bred with an in-game caught ditto; all you are doing is saving time. The guy in the vid is sprouting shit, and TPC would obviously give that reply in the interest of pr and reputation.
>>
They wouldn't even be able to detect it, who cares
>>
>>30437602
Please stop watching that verlisfy cancer. He has a hate boner for hacked mons.
>>
I'm pretty sure this only concerns breeding Kantonian pokemon in alola, as it's impossible rn
>>
stop watching shit youtube video and use your brain
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.