[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does this never work!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Why the fuck does this never work!?
>>
>>30437272
you come back too late, it probably has a 24 hour timer like everything else in Pelago
>>
>>30437296
Is this really the reason I miss out on pokemon??
>>
>>30437272
The hell are you talking about? I can't stop shitmons from joining my island. Messes up my boxes cuz I already have them so I come back and I've got like 3 Magnemites.
>>
>>30437272

>You will never be able to reunite Mohn with his wife and Kids.
>>
>>30437272
Putting pokebeans in the basket increases your chances of the pokemon staying
>>
>>30437272
You're kidding, right? They never goddamn leave. I don't want another Skarmory, piss off. It's been there for days. I'm thinking about having it join and then immediately releasing it.
>>
>>30437331
that and/or you have no more beans in the basket to keep it staying
>>
>>30437351
>ywn help Kiawe realize his dreams by financially backing him
>ywn help Lana catch a Kyogre while filling your dex
>ywn help Anabel remember who she was
>ywn release the Alolans from the oppression of the tapus
>>
File: IMG_0638.png (713KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.png
713KB, 1200x960px
>>30437272
>had a Mismagius in the island
>ran away and was replaced with a Staryu
>>
>>30437272
>Looks like you should be able to develop the Isle Aplenny now!
But I don't WANT to develop Isle Aplenny you fat fuck, shut the fuck up jesus christ.
>>
>>30437633
>not grinding your EV Berries to the max
>>
>>30437653
Anon, I just want to max out Avue and Evelup first and I need to collect all the beans I can get, and his gay chubby ass keeps shoving down Aplenny down my throat everytime I visit the pelago.
>>
>>30437691
>maxing avue
Avue is useless. Save your beans.
>>
>>30437411
>keep it
>release it
>it comes back again
>>
>>30437718
Alright, fine. I have about 180 beans on me, so I think I can upgrade Aplenny in one go. Which berries should I farm? Should I go for the EV berries even though I don't play competitively?
>>
>>30437755
EV berries are absolutely necessary.
If you don't have them all, farm Lum and Sitrus. And, as always, prioritize Isle Abeens and Isle Evelup in that order.
>>
>>30437799
Got it, thanks.
>>
>you can find shinies in here
>>
>>30437718
What's so bad about it? Hatching eggs when you don't have Tauros time is nice, even though ride hatching is quick as hell.
>>
>>30439026
It takes five days to hatch an Eevee egg.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.