[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that piss you off in the franchise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1480360769149.png (181KB, 331x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480360769149.png
181KB, 331x248px
>*hits weed*
>*cough* *hack* ya know, David-san..,
>..yeah *hack* shits good... Ken-kun?
>ya know what would he great?
>what?
>if Ash loses the League yet again
>awww shit...and let's hype it up and mislead the viewers for ratings!!
>David-san..you know me so well! *hits the cush again*
I AM NOT LAUGHING. I FUCKING HOPE SUN AND MOON ANIME BOMBS SO HARD THE ANIME GETS CANCELLED. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
>>
nebby off the bag
>>
File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>fight evil boss
>he taunts and curses me
>I beat him
>hey kid here's some money
>*proceeds to unleash hell*
>>
Lol weed
>>
>>30435974
The fact that Johto balls were unobtainable on Gen V & VI

Now I can't have some of my bros on my favorite balls without look like a dirty hacker
>>
SOS pokemon calls
>>
Something trivial that's always annoyed me is that even when you make a Pokemon faint with a Not Very Effective move, the game still explicitly points out that the move was not very effective. The move WAS effective at its purpose of defeating the opposing Pokemon!

I hope that since the effectiveness of moves are now stated that this goes by the wayside.
>>
They still haven't got rid of IVs
>>
>>30440069
>they still haven't got rid of EVs
>>
game freak adding things only to take them away. No dexnav is why I went full GTS this time around
>>
>defeat grunts

"Fuck you, I'm staying here anyway"
>Cant get past them, at all.

Why?
>>
>>30435974
Legendaries not having like 200+ BST than regular mons so they can be used in tournaments. Fuck that, facing a legendary should feel like facing a big fucking boss, not the pushovers they are.

I secretly dream that one day GF decides to give +50 stats across the board to all legends or some shit like that, and of course, they're level 100 so good luck fighting them at around ~70.

Real life tournaments can survive without them, and the game would have a decent challenge on them.
>>
>>30440097
EVs are good, but should be more accessible. Just make it so defeating enemies gives you blank 'effort points', which the player can freely distribute into the Pokemon's stats.
Natures should also be fully controllable. Just give players an item that allows you to change nature on a whim.
Fucking Yokai Watch handles these perfectly, why does Pokemon still cling on to these archaic methods that the vast majority of fans complain about?
>>
>>30440116
I went full GTS for the water mons. Fuck that fishing nerf.
>>
>>30440203
Thats what the power aura is for in sun moon. They get a stat boost when they fight you that you cant get otherwise.
>>
>>30440203
>>
>>30436250
DUDE
>>
>>30440431
Still pushovers. Still not level 100.

I know everyone will probably win anyways, but everyone from Articuno to Necrozma (NatDex order, only catchable mons.) should be allowed BST so huge that it'll take more than a single or couple of pokemon to capture it.

Imagine Articuno with a spread of 140/135/150/145/175/135 at level 100 with a moveset of Roost, Hurricane, Ice Shard, Sheer Cold/Blizzard. It ignores PP usage because he's a wild legendary and will not let you use any Refresh/Amie shit because its pressence it's too strong.

Still defeatable, no doubt, but it won't be a pushover by any means.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.