[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Tapus such assholes? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: yey.png (2MB, 4008x2992px) Image search: [Google]
yey.png
2MB, 4008x2992px
Why are the Tapus such assholes?
Pic related
>>
>>30428176
i always knew lele was the worst of the bunch
>>
File: Tapu proofu.png (51KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu proofu.png
51KB, 1200x600px
Why are you making assertions without any proof?
>>
>>30428224
Wrong flag. Or is that part of the joke?
>>
>>30428423
>Wrong flag
But anon, the Monarchy fell in Alola as well.
>>
>>30428463
I guess I wasn't educated enough to know that it was part of the joke.
>>
>>30428176
One saved your miserable life. What the fuck else do you want from them?
>>
>>30428567
To not randomly murder people, drive them to uninhibited insanity like some kind of alien jellyfish, or destroy their towns because of a Walmart.
>>
>>30428567
And it turned out it was just so you could evolve Nebby and it could fight Solgaleo/Lunala.
>>
File: 1467428844659.png (161KB, 368x372px) Image search: [Google]
1467428844659.png
161KB, 368x372px
>>30428721
Well then get yourself a Topu Keko.
>>
>>30428176

Okay, let's do a headcount shall we

>Tapu Koko
0 known fuck ups. People say it just appears when there's some good fighting about to happen, but selfish reasons or not, it protects the island and it did save the MC's ass. Never actually harms anything even if he won't go out of his way to help everyone

>Tapu Lele
Apparently caused those two armies to fight to the death with her heroin scales, but somehow I feel like that was on the armies fighting over the damn things to start with. Lele seems more like the oblivious fey type and probably went "oh they want these? Sure, you get scales, and you get scales, and you get scales and oh man they're fighting real well now, they look like they're having fun. Have some more! Hm they seem to be mutating horribly, how interesting! I wonder if they can grow huge if I keep it up."

Do we even know why the armies were fighting, anyway? There is a case to be made that if they were going to fuck up and just kill each other while making life miserable for everyone Lele did the whole protect the islands thing in the end. She just didn't make things better, she stopped them from getting worse and stopped there.

>Tapu Bulu
Rampaged and destroyed that one market, but it was said to be on his sacred land. Seeing as it was build on the only place in the island that had a black sand beach and volcanic shit being fertile as hell, I can see it being kinda important. Still kind of a dick but he didn't seem to make life harder for humans aside that. Just don't fuck with his beach. I mean, he didn't crush the pokemon league or anything.

>Tapu Fini

Reactionary. Doesn't seem to really want to fuck up everyone but humans kept going after her purifying water shit while being shits themselves. So she sees those little fucks coming again and again and again with probably the ratio of decent people being so low eventualy she REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs. Kinda does a worthy/unworthy thing
>>
>>30428176
Well actually they did save Alola from being utterly ransacked by the ultra shitmons in the story
>>
>>30428901
i like how similar they are to the kahunas
>>
>>30428176
I sure love the new Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus
>>
>>30428176
because there aren't any actual stronger pokemon to contend with them, alola seems to be isolated from the other regions

lore-wise they'd probably be fucked up by the usual trio legendary except for the musketeers since in-lore their strength are on par with "pokemon who trained really hard"
>>
>>30428901
It's interesting because it's implied that Tapu Koko REALLY loves to fight strong opponents. Hell, Hala is confused when it appears to fight the Ultra Beast because he doesn't know if Koko is there to protect the islands or just fight for shits and giggles.

Bulu probably had the biggest consequences, however. Destroying the Thrifty Megamart probably put a fuckton of people on the island out of work, especially those in those RV caravans and probably Po Town. In fact, it could be reasoned that the megamart was to be Po Town's main market because it's so isolated. When Bulu struck it down, the west side of the island was completely fucked over.
>>
>>30428176
Where in game do they talk about the Tapus. I never saw them talk about what they did in the past
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.